What's the point of The Revival?

96 posts / 0 new
Last post

Yuit, the Manchester had many scholars from diff sects or backgrounds

that was Organised by the Ramadan Foundation, Islam Channel were only sponsoring

this London one they organised, and i agree with Enver - hardly any Non-Deo/Salafi/Wahabbi speakers

im not gonna make an issue out of this, but thawt i'll tell it how i see it

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

that was Organised by the Ramadan Foundation, Islam Channel were only sponsoring

this London one they organised, and i agree with Enver - hardly any Non-Deo/Salafi/Wahabbi speakers

The fact was that they endorse two unity conference, the manchester one had all mainstream scholars, the only one of doubt was Zakir Naik, who i personally like. They also had Dr Musharraf and Imam Seraj Wahaj in the london one. It my personal opinion that islam channel that islam channel allow everyone a voice. Take a political stance on everything, they have the Agenda show where Salma Yaqoob, Yvvone Ridley and Galloway are present but at the same time they also have MCB and in london conference they allow everyone too have a voice, this is a action of a station that afflilate itself with a certain group.

Imam Qasim Rashid Ahmad, Sheikh Suhaib Hassan, Hasan Ali and Abu Hanifa all present shows and I heard that Islam as a channel are quite open, if you want to make a show, you just need to be able to show them that you are capable and they will allow you too do it. Yes I know the channel does at time give a platform for the like of Israr Ahmed and Yasir Qadi, but that probably because they forward a proposal to them. I think it a brillant station and a fairly represent most groups and sect IMO. It can be confusing to some who may not have a brillant understanding of the difference of groups.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

i dont buy it

but still, good channel

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

i dont get wot the issue is here? u both seem to b saying the same thing - that Islam Channel is attempting to come across as non-sectarian... so?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

actually it speeks against shirk, but u guys dont know that it is shirk...

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:
actually it speeks against shirk, but u guys dont know that it is shirk...

Actually it is you who seems to be lacking, that is in understanding properly the concept of hetrogenity. Don't worry I have problems understanding it too.

Also bravo for campaigning against shirk at least you having let go of that.

Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Don Karnage" wrote:
What's the point of the Revival?

Cray 2 ....for me, nothing[size=7]....well there is, but ya know[/size]

wont create an im leavaing thread lol.....nor no soppy good byes....hope to see you all here in a few months Smile

dont go anywhere :twisted:

university workd overload means i wont be comin on here for some time inshallah...gotta get stuff done n got other things on....this forum, as you all know lol, is too addictive

anyone needs me, Email me....[size=7]dave do keep in touch[/size] Sad

Allah Hafiz

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Black Prince" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
What's the point of the Revival?

Cray 2 ....for me, nothing[size=7]....well there is, but ya know[/size]

wont create an im leavaing thread lol.....nor no soppy good byes....hope to see you all here in a few months Smile

dont go anywhere :twisted:

university workd overload means i wont be comin on here for some time inshallah...gotta get stuff done n got other things on....this forum, as you all know lol, is too addictive

anyone needs me, Email me....[size=7]dave do keep in touch[/size] Sad

Allah Hafiz

Yesssssssss ban him, ban him Admin :twisted: (lets throw a party)

Hey on a more serious note will miss your silly posts. Ger your uni work done dont be hangin bout seeing who has posted what!

Enjoy Wasalam

"Angel" wrote:

Yesssssssss ban him, ban him Admin :twisted: (lets throw a party)

ur only happy coz no1 to diss you

well i have given dave the honour now

keep it up dave :twisted:

Quote:

Hey on a more serious note will miss your silly posts. Ger your uni work done dont be hangin bout seeing who has posted what!

lol...that will be a challenge!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Dave and dissing me haha, you dont do a good job neither will Dave....neway best of luck with uni work i do hope you get it done!

Bye Cray 2

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Don't come back without marijuana.

"Hayder on Holiday" wrote:
Bye Cray 2

hey, dunno if ul come back and read this b4 ur 4 months are over, Biggrin but well done for taking time off for work. 'self-control' is easier said than done when it comes to the Revival. Lol i had to get Admin to ban me once aswell.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Omrow" wrote:
Don't come back without marijuana.

what the...

Salam

If you didn't know thats delta nine tetrahydrocannabinol.

THC.

Smoke it.

Omrow

Aye yes Marijuana, the good stuck, gets u high, its a bizz, jus like the revival (except ive never touched marijuana) but i always read revival, n its a "buzz". So thas the point of the revival, to keep ppl away from drugs.

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"razor" wrote:
So thas the point of the revival, to keep ppl away from drugs.

yep not ta smoke it :roll:

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
"razor" wrote:
So thas the point of the revival, to keep ppl away from drugs.

yep not ta smoke it :roll:

or sniff it....

[size=7]put that in your pipe and smoke it Wink [/size]

Back in BLACK

ok back to topic

do people think the revival has a point, has many any points, is relevent, is important, is needed, is required, is a necessity, is a demand, is making a difference?

ws

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
do people think the revival has a point, has many any points, is relevent, is important, is needed, is required, is a necessity, is a demand, is making a difference?

which are u referring to: the mag or the forum?

coz i think Dave started this thread with the forum in mind...

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

which are u referring to: the mag or the forum?

coz i think Dave started this thread with the forum in mind...

the magazine really, website ....and forum if u wish

this forum, at times, serves little purpose

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Care to elaborate?

:twisted:

Its a place to relax mostly, and to discuss the going ons around the world.

Very occasionally you may learn something. But that is rare.

Its a place to air your views, instead of bottling them up.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

says the addict who still comes on even though he's banned :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

exactly! Lol

I personally find the forum much more informative then the magazine. The Magazine you get the information that the person who write the article wants you to get. While on a forum your views are challenge much more and you are much more aware of issues and currents events going on, you are constanting learning from the views of others. Not Knocking the magazine as it just what the the youth need and it a good method of getting information to the target audience. It just i found the forum much more helpful too me in learning.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

exactly! Lol

hey...the ban is to help me from coming on less!!

its addictive and fun at times....but still, pointless majority of the time

you only learn stuff from certain posters

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[size=24]BYE Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 [/size]

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

GOOD RIDDANCE!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages