Asian Gangs

52 posts / 0 new
Last post

the boys got life

they deserved it

but I still am angry with the way the story has been handled-

it has caused war in the community-

they should have just stuck to the RELEVENT facts

The writer seriously laboured the point. My reading is he [i]is[/i] trying to be a friend to Muslims, to point out the extraordinariness of it all. Maybe it can be read as implying 'wiv ve bloomin' Muslims we're goin' to ve dogs', but he rather implies you would expect this of typical leary Brits, not of Muslims. btw I'm increasingly noticing other Euros in the street at night are by and large rowdier than most Brits, but there is that ugly side to nightlife. It's a shame, I love the night, just not drunkards and smackheads. I have a lovely story about that but I think I'll save it for a less serious topic.

"100" wrote:
The writer seriously laboured the point. My reading is he [i]is[/i] trying to be a friend to Muslims, to point out the extraordinariness of it all. Maybe it can be read as implying 'wiv ve bloomin' Muslims we're goin' to ve dogs', but he rather implies you would expect this of typical leary Brits, not of Muslims. btw I'm increasingly noticing other Euros in the street at night are by and large rowdier than most Brits, but there is that ugly side to nightlife. It's a shame, I love the night, just not drunkards and smackheads. I have a lovely story about that but I think I'll save it for a less serious topic.

I'm inclined to agree, but each to his own as I expect the following post will inform me.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"100" wrote:
That [i]so[/i] shouldn't require an explanation.

that so does before we get off on our high horses we should remember everyone needs sympathy - especially people who do wrong

"Hedwig" wrote:
wots with the eyerolling 100, do explain...

"seema*" wrote:
Muslim Sister is right why mention they are Muslim - as if the media really believes Islam is good and is shocked that Muslims can do this! - as if

poor journalist who wrote tht article must b thinking 'damned if i do, damned if i dont'....

come on seema, y the pessimism? our media isnt THAT bad, we shud b glad, the British media is amazing compared to some others abroad. [size=7]*cough CNN, FOX cough*[/size] Wink

not pessimistic just lazy didnt look at reasons why this particular story was reported in this way - but really i dont care how other countries behave i expect 100% neutrality from ours and as we're not getting it then no i'm not satisfied

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
it has caused war in the community-
what war?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"seema*" wrote:
not pessimistic just lazy didnt look at reasons why this particular story was reported in this way - but really i dont care how other countries behave i expect 100% neutrality from ours and as we're not getting it then no i'm not satisfied
wel i think its only fair to judge each article on its own merit - for e.g. i'm sure Robert Fisk wud b insulted if he was painted with the same brush as 'the biased media'. and to b honest, i think this article was biased [b]for[/b] us if anything! it was neither objective (no mention of muslim community's/family reaction) nor biased against us ('look at these animalistic muslims...')

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Salaam

I have no issue with the fact that people have highlighted the fact that the youth were Muslims.

Even though, we’re not used to seeing stories chatting about “Christian females” of “Jewish boys”- the fact that their faith was mentioned is no biggie…we should be used to this by now.

However, why mention that it took place in Ramadan? What’s the Islamic calendar have to do with the secular court…mentioning such details only heats up the Muslim elders/Imams etc of the community and it’s the PARENTS who have to face the backlash.

Another thing, why highlight the “secret girlfriend” why did the Defence counsel have to ask and highlight whether or not the guy has a secret girlfriend? This is totally irrelevant to the murder…and once again it’s the PARENTS of the girl that have to suffer the backlash.

Also, why tell the whole world that the girlfriend testified against her boyfriend…this only aggravates the Muslim community….friends/family will of the murderer will be seeking revenge….and once again it’s the PARENTS/FAMILY who suffer.

These guys are from my town, they’re known as thugs. I believe they got what they deserved, however too many innocent people are suffering because of their actions and because of the way the story highlighted.

Wasalaam

i dont know muslim sis but dont they report things like this normaly? or is it just for this case because if they only did it for this case then thats wrong totally but if they always do it then are you saying they should have reported more sensitively to take account of the backlash in the muslim community?

I personally have not read a story where the beliefs/rituals of ones religion have been highlighted. Maybe they do report like that..I don't know.

However, intentionally/unintentionally this story has s*** stirred a lot.

"seema*" wrote:
i dont know muslim sis but dont they report things like this normaly? or is it just for this case because if they only did it for this case then thats wrong totally but if they always do it then are you saying they should have reported more sensitively to take account of the backlash in the muslim community?

'normally' three asian/muslim lads wouldnt kill a man and then the fourth nick his mobile fone.... :?

"MuslimSister" wrote:
However, intentionally/unintentionally this story has s*** stirred a lot.

wow, is tht MuslimSis swearing?? thts gotta b a first! Wink

i wanna reply to ur post, wil do so 2moro iA, wassalaam.

the fat guy in the murder Zulfi is one of the biggest G's in town

he's married to a beautiful decent girl frm back home

it makes my heart feel heavy when I hear of decent girls married to such scums

According to today's Metro, after killing the white guy, they went and beat up an Indian guy and a black guy. So, the judge said that this wasn't a racially motivated attack, it was random.

If they had just killed the white man then they would have gotten a heavier sentence.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
the fat guy in the murder Zulfi is one of the biggest G's in town

he's married to a beautiful decent girl frm back home

it makes my heart feel heavy when I hear of decent girls married to such scums

Du[size=12]m[/size]b people. It just ticks me off when everyone is so happy and extravaggent on weddings but then after the wedding they couldn't care less if the marriage is going well or not.

"Enver" wrote:
According to today's Metro, after killing the white guy, they went and beat up an Indian guy and a black guy. So, the judge sid that this wasn't a racially motivated attack, it was random.

If they had just killed the white man then they would have gotten a heavier sentence.

yeh

first they beat a asian guy in the restaurant then killed the white man then messed around with some black guys

thats why they didnt get put down for racism EVEN tho the fat guy was heard saying "we killed a white man" and "thats what he gets for messing with Pakis"

anyway-speaking of more backlash in the community

bunch of white thugs in barking east London Uni (where the murder happened) have been attacking asian youth as retaliation

them white thugs are part of the BNP apparently

I read in the local paper today that "Zulfi AKA as 'fatty' was sentenced.."

why are the papers getting so personal these days?

i read sum articles on the internet and they kept referring to him as 'the fat pakistani'

"flower" wrote:
i read sum articles on the internet and they kept referring to him as 'the fat pakistani'

he is fat

but cussing his appearance is unneccesary

maybe fatty was his nickname.

But is this all not irrelevant to the actual topic?

I do not think this story will hurt 'Muslims'. It may hurt 'Pakistani's' as it shows how alot of us do not follow our religion, and can do alot of evil.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
maybe fatty was his nickname.

But is this all not irrelevant to the actual topic?

I do not think this story will hurt 'Muslims'. It may hurt 'Pakistani's' as it shows how alot of us do not follow our religion, and can do alot of evil.

every Fat person is malicioulsy nicknamed "fatty"

but thats the point!

why aint the newspapers sticking to the RELEVENT facts

Pages