Are you staying awake all night for Layultal qadr ? :)

oh! laylatul qadr! i thought it said the last ten days.
well..does taraweeh count?
and ive been trying to wake up an hour earlier to pray. but i do sleep.

i forgot another question i had..

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

ermm no Tarweeh doesnt realy count Smile

you should spend the night in worship, praising and asking dua from ALLAH SWT Smile
it is in the last ten days Smile people mostly think its the 27th night, but it depends on the lunar activity Smile

ohh when you remember, i'll try n answer Smile

"Love your haterz Smile Took the stairs, no escalators :)"

yep, being waking up and praying most nights. and taraweeh IS night praying. So it does count as worship. Its not because its more popular or done in congregation that its value diminishes.

If you only do your tarweeh on layultal qadr then its beside the point Smile

Layultal qadr is upposed to be spent ALONE, focusing your one attention with connecting with ALLAH SWT and prasint Him etc Smile

i wasnt saying it diminishes it but that it is practises every night during ramadan and Layultal Qadr is the night of all nights Biggrin

"Love your haterz Smile Took the stairs, no escalators :)"

TheDivineExsistence wrote:
Layultal qadr is upposed to be spent ALONE, focusing your one attention with connecting with ALLAH SWT and prasint Him etc Smile

So its wrong for people to pray tahajjud in congregation?

I have read somewhere that it is preferred for the ibadah to be done in solutary.

But that is "preferred" in the sense that if the people would do it anyway.

If however communal worship helps inform and motivate people, there is no bad thing in that.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

TheDivineExsistence wrote:
If you only do your tarweeh on layultal qadr then its beside the point Smile

i wasnt saying it diminishes it but that it is practises every night during ramadan and Layultal Qadr is the night of all nights Biggrin

me and you both agree that nobody knows exactly when Laylatul qadr will be, so for the last ten nights, your intention should be that "maybe today is Laylatul qadr" so no difference...

MuslimBro wrote:
So its wrong for people to pray tahajjud in congregation?
Common..dont be mean...

1. Happy Laylatal Qadr.
2. Hope it goes well for everyone.
3. Maybe this rain is a blessing.
4. Try and make the best of it even if you're feeling lazy (this last word only applies to a few people)
5. And Insha'allah everyone will be feeling satisfied in the end.

The End.