Sponging Off The Government

57 posts / 0 new
Last post

do i trust you........

you were gona let me die at her hands......

and i thawt the keema that bonds us was very....keema-like Sad

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Ahh I wouldn't a let that happen!

I figured you'd have things under control.

She seems like she'd be a small girl.

And you're so strong and smart and masculine.

you have a valid point Smile

i think shes jealous of my fame!

looool

joke b4 u think anythin!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

lol yes shes most likely jealous.

Poor Madheia.

Boy i'm bored.

Least i'm outta trouble

Stick to the topic u bored boys with no social life :roll:

anyways a REAL man works hard to provide for his family

a REAL man is not a bum and nor does sit on his backside all day claiming what he is not entitiled to

a REAL man takes pride in bringing home money to support his household

only lazy bums sponge

it might be easy to screw with the system but that dont mean its right

You poor girl... such high expectations

"Constantine" wrote:

is thinking highly of men who earn an honest livelihood high expectations?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

is thinking highly of men who earn an honest livelihood high expectations?

lol no...

But trying to find a non lazy guy.

Good luck with that

"Constantine" wrote:

Good luck with that

Hey us men are practical.

That means we would rather waste our time doing nothing that waste our team doing something that may not have value...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salaam

I don’t think men who work and provide an honest living are in the minority at all.

Most decent men feel obliged to provide for their wife and kids. And in Islam the principle duty of a man is to provide food, clothing, shelter and all other basic needs of his wife according to his ability and capacity…

Personally, I don’t think it looks good for a man who is more then capable to work to sit at home doing nothing…

I heard a scholar once say in a lecture that… “The Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said ‘There are certain sins of which there is no expiation except earning a lawful livelihood. He who refrained from begging, was good towards his family, was kind to his neighbour’s and sought a livelihood via lawful means will meet Allah (swt) with an radiating face which will be as bright as the full moon”.

Wasalaam

"Constantine" wrote:

lol no...

Good luck with that

most guys are lazy

buts its rare to come across a guy who dont wish to earn money and provide for his family

says the one who jus wants to never work in her life :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Hear hear.

or is it here here?

as in I agree with him over here

or hear him hear him!

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
says the one who jus wants to never work in her life :roll:

for ur info

my religion rewards me to sit at home brushing my hair all day and looking after my babies-

same cant be said for men

guys HAVE to provide for their families

so sitting on ur backside all day wont get u no brownie points

and IF I decide to work and spend money on my family its gonne be considered charity but for u men its an obligation Wink

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Salaam

I don’t think men who work and provide an honest living are in the minority at all.

Most decent men feel obliged to provide for their wife and kids. And in Islam the principle duty of a man is to provide food, clothing, shelter and all other basic needs of his wife according to his ability and capacity…

Personally, I don’t think it looks good for a man who is more then capable to work to sit at home doing nothing…

I heard a scholar once say in a lecture that… “The Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said ‘There are certain sins of which there is no expiation except earning a lawful livelihood. He who refrained from begging, was good towards his family, was kind to his neighbour’s and sought a livelihood via lawful means will meet Allah (swt) with an radiating face which will be as bright as the full moon”.

Wasalaam

That a fair point, but saying that I known of quite a few people who have worked really hard for 5-8 years providing for their family, working all hours, hardly seeing their family and still finding it hard to provide as all they could only get is warehouse jobs. The low wages and the current housing situation, has made it easier for them too not work and claim benefit and provide their family with all their need then work pay high rent high council taxes on under £1000 a month. My dad has always worked for the same organisation for over 30 years and provided but as a youngster I wouldn't see my dad for weeks even though we lived in the same house. So i can kind of understand why some people live on benefits, even though I would never want too, but it is out of some people hands. But obviously fraud is wrong and i not commenting on that.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"Constantine" wrote:

you're so strong and smart and masculine.

Haha isn't that what you tell yourself in front of the mirror everyday Hayder?

And its 'Here.Here.' (I think)

Just joking Hayder...as i'm sure Constantine was! Mwahahaha Lol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"yuit" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
Salaam

Wasalaam

That a fair point, but saying that I known of quite a few people who have worked really hard for 5-8 years providing for their family, working all hours, hardly seeing their family and still finding it hard to provide as all they could only get is warehouse jobs. The low wages and the current housing situation, has made it easier for them too not work and claim benefit and provide their family with all their need then work pay high rent high council taxes on under £1000 a month. My dad has always worked for the same organisation for over 30 years and provided but as a youngster I wouldn't see my dad for weeks even though we lived in the same house. So i can kind of understand why some people live on benefits, even though I would never want too, but it is out of some people hands. But obviously fraud is wrong and i not commenting on that.

good point

but IMO men for some reason just suit working-if wage is low then they should find better work or work two jobs

i know of men who do this

providing for thr family is considered worship for men

The way my boyfriend is going I'll be the sole breadwinner in the family, whilst he'l be sponging of the government. :roll:

Some guys are so lazy, but you cant help but love them Biggrin

"Ramz" wrote:
The way my boyfriend is going I'll be the sole breadwinner in the family, whilst he'l be sponging of the government. :roll:

Ramz, that post aint encouraging. Where abts in uk does ur ''bf'' live?

Btw its not necessary that men have to work, they just need to provide for their families.

So if a man works for a few years, buys property or sets up a business then he can chill and let the income from that provide for his family. Then he could spend time on more important things like deeni ta'leem.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Ramz" wrote:

so......u'd be happy working whilst ur husband sits on his backside all day long living of ur earnings?

could u respect such a man?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
btw what do people think of those who grass others up

two guys I know who were working illegally in some chicken shops were deported and the shopkeeper was fined-someone grassed them up

(and no I didnt grass them up :roll:)

personally I think grassing up is wrong-but then again claiming what ur not entitled to is wrong too

I cant but hate these people. i know of sum1 (which i shoudnt have known bout but thats another story). What this family is doin is claiming benefits for themselves and their children, they claim one of their child is depressed and the other is ill or sumthin and the business they have is very successful!

You would think they would be grateful for what they have but they go off getin extra money which they dont need....if you are involved with this family ie. social work and you find this out wouldnt that be your duty to "grass" them up? Wouldnt that be the right thing?

that jus stinks - people living off benefits they sure as hell shouldnt be enititled to

but about grassing em up...........you could have half the community in trouble?

which is the greater evil? the dishonest citizen, or the government system which robs us?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

but who is too decide if they are and are not entitled too? the goverment has standards that people have to meet in order to be eligible for particular benefits but sum people might earn slightly more than that standard but may still find it hard to make ends meet

dont get me wrong i totally disagree with sponging of the goverment in the sense if you are fully capable of going out and earning then you should and have no rights on money that can be used elsewhere but who are we to judge?

if you qualify coz the loopholes in the systen allow you to, or you genuinely qualify - fair play

when you lie, decieve etc - diff ball game

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"angel" wrote:

if you are involved with this family ie. social work and you find this out wouldnt that be your duty to "grass" them up? Wouldnt that be the right thing?

I feel sorry for social workers.

They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

"flower" wrote:

dont get me wrong i totally disagree with sponging of the goverment in the sense if you are fully capable of going out and earning then you should and have no rights on money that can be used elsewhere but who are we to judge?

no one is judging

its up to people what they choose to do

perosnally, I would never do that-nor could I respect a guy who does that

Pages