Taj Mahal

39 posts / 0 new
Last post

"naj" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

here we're discussing how lame it is to build a palace to express ur love :roll:

actually i dont think its lame...i understand why this person would go to such an extent to do that.

I don't

many men have loved women

he's not the only one to be in love

but only this indian built a palace

hmmmmm many men have loved women BUT this indian was an emperor
must have been LOADED ..so one with enuf money could go to these extents..

ordinary GUYZ end up having to express their love some what diff to that indian.

to most its about what they can AFFORD i'd say.

I dunno, I dnt think its got anything to do with what a person can afford.

I think its abt what he/she does for the other person that matters more. Perhaps, for her own good he tortures himself and torments himself so nothing bad happens to her , nor is she accused of anything or thought badly of.

I think, its abt the way they BEHAVE with each other.

Having said that, I was the one who started this thread, and I have to admit I DO find it impressive and romantic to build such a thing for his wife, even though such tombs and mausolea are innovated. I can see the poetic nature and ofcourse the romance in it.

Btw its a full moon tonight. Or maybe tomorrow. But for sure the moon looks absolutely beautiful today ,mashaALLAH.

We got clear skies here in bham, and gazing at the moon is so great. It looks so radiant and enchanting in the city where there is soo much light pollution, in our village back home the moon is EVEN more beautiful. SubhanALLAH, ALLAH'S signs are everywhere, the moon is so beautiful, how much more beautiful must its Master be?

SubhanALLAH.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

LilSis....u tryna knock the Taj Mahal??

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Rich people in history have also fallen in love, despite this the Earth is not full of extravagent palaces in the name of love.

The Taj Mahal is very beautiful..however, the story behind it does little for me.

Its the simple, genuine, sincere and unpretentious things in life that hold more weight.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
who cares who's to blame

at diff times-diff people are to blame

here we're discussing how lame it is to build a palace to express ur love :roll:

I agree, it all relative too the situation, we shouldn't be too blind to understand just the one point of view.

I also agree the Taj Mahal is naff, honestly these sort of gesture are as much as telling the world what a great person you are then being a true gesture of Love.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:

I also agree the Taj Mahal is naff, honestly these sort of gesture are as much as telling the world what a great person you are then being a true gesture of Love.

Yep. And when everyone knows about your buisness there's a danger of insincerity creeping in the picture...

i think chocs and flowers are more effective then palaces

they taste and smelll better too

i wouldntbe impressed if my man built a palace for me

Pages