HOW TO GET OUT OF AN ARRANGED MARRAIGE PLEASE HELP!!

200 posts / 0 new
Last post

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
nope

but it aint a week

unless you barely liked em Lol

length of time it takes to get over sumeone depends on how attached u were in the first place

safe option is not to get too attached in the first place

true if u get attached to the person then its hard to forget him........i dnt kno but from my point of view i think its hard to ignore or forget guys even though u kno tat they are bad and even u kno tat there are plenty more fishes in the sea...........wat i think is tat once ur attached to them then nothing can happen.....(tats a point from my experience Sad :oops: )

"paki_gal" wrote:
...........wat i think is tat once ur attached to them then nothing can happen.....(tats a point from my experience Sad :oops: )

I think thats just ones frame of mind that they need to change.

Once you focus on a person's bad points and keep on telling yourself that they're not good for you...its easy to become detached.

And self control plays a huge part too.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Once you focus on a person's bad points and keep on telling yourself that they're not good for you...its easy to become detached.

And self control plays a huge part too.

yeh i gues completely avoiding them wud help, no chatting and no meeting up.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

only weak girls get attached to good for nothing men and find it hard to let go

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

i dnt consider myself as weak but i dnt kno why its happening not to let go off tat guy.....if im in love then wats does he happen to hav for me by giving loads of pain??

"paki_gal" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

i dnt consider myself as weak but i dnt kno why its happening not to let go off tat guy.....if im in love then wats does he happen to hav for me by giving loads of pain??

If a guy gives you pain and nothing else, hes not worth it...

Maybe a lil off topic but i hate ppl who lead others on, if you like a guy/girl then get your parents involved and get hitched, dragging it on shows that person aint interestin....the one being led on is as bad and silly as the one doing the leading on.

"paki_gal" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

ur so in love that u dont know whats right and wrong

if u had a clear mind u would never fall in love with someone who treats u like crap

judge a person using ur head and not ur heart

do whats right-not what feels right

flower bro/sis will u plz email me ur dissertation...lol might be too much to ak but it woud b an interestin read

Gossip is the most destructive thing in the universe...

"ALquds" wrote:
flower bro/sis will u plz email me ur dissertation...lol might be too much to ak but it woud b an interestin read

I read it, well i lie didn't get pass the first couple of pages. But it great too putting you to sleep.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
"ALquds" wrote:

I read it, well i lie didn't get pass the first couple of pages. But it great too putting you to sleep.

Its not my fault that u dyslexic yuit! actually it is a good read if u interested in the subject...which im sure alquds is....

im gona go through all my floppy disks and put the dissertation together and email it to you alquds....by the way im sis not bro.

Flower did hers on 'Forced and Arranged Marriages in the British-Asian Community and their Portrayal in the Media'.

[size=7]I should be getting on with mine. [/size]

"Enver" wrote:
Flower did hers on 'Forced and Arranged Marriages in the British-Asian Community and their Portrayal in the Media'.

ah, ok.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

i need a good topic to do mine on

has to be law related, moral, socially, ethically, legally or anything with a link

and i want it to be something Islaam related, maybe then at least i can stay interested

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Enver" wrote:

[size=7]I should be getting on with mine. [/size]

what u doin ur dissertation on?

a small tip....make sure u do ur bibliography as u go along coz otherwise its gona get harder for u at the end when u running around trying to remeber the sources etc...plus it saves u time!

If you really want to know...

The Power and Influence of the Committee of Union and Progress in Ottoman Politics 1908-1914.

I put my sources in brackets as I go along.

....dissertations?!

You all are going for doctorates?

Or is this some weird kink in the British education system?

These are undergraduate dissertations.

jazakallah flower, u do that.

Gossip is the most destructive thing in the universe...

Pages