72 posts / 0 new
Last post

custom made doors

or request the interview outdoors

"fizzy1" wrote:
custom made doors

or request the interview outdoors

Biggrin

im handing in my form 4 a temp job 2moz, wish me luck peeps coz im gonna need it Cray 2

also got my driving test on friday, if i fail im never taking the test again, can't afford to (im already bankrupt)

or i suppose i can resort to illegal driving if i really do need to Wink

"Salma" wrote:
im handing in my form 4 a temp job 2moz, wish me luck peeps coz im gonna need it Cray 2

also got my driving test on friday, if i fail im never taking the test again, can't afford to (im already bankrupt)

Inshallah you get the job and pass your drivin test, best of luck..you will do fine

gud luk 4 ur test salma on friday is it ur 4th or 5th one? :?: lol Wink

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed.
My Prayer has been answered.

goooooooooooooood luck

i passed second time.

"Salma" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
i have 100% pass rate at interviews

Dirol

sounding like ur bigheaded can also be a downfall Biggrin

how u going to get into the interview room wiv a massive head???? Dirol

trust, the big head is what gets me the jobs Dirol

my record speaks for itself Alhamdulillah

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
i have 100% pass rate at interviews

Dirol

And having won all that responsibility are you consistently up to the job?

always

i get away with stuff, but i do the job Smile

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

sunabthing on the balcony whilst getting paid.......the life workin in solicitors...

ringing people and selling fones now, i knw wat i prefer :evil:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Just get another interview. Ask Tony. Wink

nah, this place pays the best!!!

whos tony?

oh...blair? wouldnt work for him! i'd rather go on dole, and claim from him Smile

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
nah, this place pays the best!!!

whos tony?

oh...blair? wouldnt work for him! i'd rather go on dole, and claim from him Smile

or maybe you can break the world record for the biggest head and stay rich forever and forever....its possible your 99.9% there anyway!

Oh call centre jobs stink big time, they are ok if you work part-time but full-time thats somethin that motivates ppl to kill themselves!

i only do part time thank god, but my big bro is doin full tym now

the money keeps the people motivated

sell sell sell = become rich rich rich!

I am NOT big headed :evil:

i bet i could crush your pea sized skull with my fists :twisted:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
i only do part time thank god, but my big bro is doin full tym now

the money keeps the people motivated

sell sell sell = become rich rich rich!

I am NOT big headed :evil:

i bet i could crush your pea sized skull with my fists :twisted:

oooo nasty!! not only are u big headed but your also a violent bully!! You knw everyone hates bullies cuz they nothin but wimps!

sounds a lot like yaself as well ya knw Smile

you bully mee toooo Cray 2

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"angel" wrote:
Oh call centre jobs stink big time, they are ok if you work part-time but full-time thats somethin that motivates ppl to kill themselves!

lol it's funny all yall are talking about call center jobs - relates to a stereotype americans are fond of

what is the stereotype?

Therre is a british stereotype: All call centres are in bombay. If not there, then new delhi.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
what is the stereotype?

Therre is a british stereotype: All call centres are in bombay. If not there, then new delhi.

same one except pakistan

"MuSlImAh786" wrote:
gud luk 4 ur test salma on friday is it ur 4th or 5th one? :?: lol Wink

its actually ma first tym

n hopefully will be the last tym Biggrin

i'll probz av a emotional breakdown if i dont pass first tym, c u in the psych ward peepz Biggrin

"Salma" wrote:

you defo get the job, u dont need luck, an u defo pass your drivin, if you dont get your dad to pay for it 2nd tym lol

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Salaam,

I think ur cv should always be subject specific...as someone mentioned before...if you applying for a job working with young people always outline the particular experince you have with young people in your cv rather than rambling on about how you were good at selling windows in a call centre etc.

Like Hayder i also thought i had 100% interview success coz before i graduated every job i applied for (and im not talking call centre although thats the only area i excel in on my cv) i would always get called for an interview and would also always get the job!

Now that i have graduated no-one ones to interview me and those that do interview me dont want to employ me!

The last two interviews i went to i thought i did fairly good as portraying myself suitable for the job but i think i was too honest and didnt big myself up...32 people were interviewed for that position and some of the people i spoke to were so experienced that i knew i wernt gona get the job.........and the second interview i had two of the other candidates were internal candidates....and they already worked with the peeps who carried out the interview so again no chance! I think sometimes the nerves get the better of me

i think it all comes down to get experince....thats the area im most lacking in...apparently call centres dont get u anywhere :shock: .......so i mite just have to go back to a call centre whilst doing some volunteering work

Ah for what i'm doing it doesn't really matter it's more who ya know than what ya know.

Word!

its all about who ya know, not what you know

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder's CV" wrote:

Career Objective: To add value to an organisation by combining my academic record and theoretical knowledge in conjunction with my practical capabilities gained over respective tenures with various establishments and apply these in a legal setting, in any capacity.

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Admin" wrote:
what is the stereotype?

Ohhhhhh!! i hate call centres in india, i tried calling 3, i cancelled my contract soon as i recieved it (rubbish reception, 18 months long etc etc) and they keep sendin me bills.

I was literally screamin at them but they just go on and on "yes madam we will do that" yes madam i do understand" you idiot u cannot posibly understand!

hahahaha - I have that frustration with Gateway

"Yes sir, what can I doing for you today?"

It's all downhill from there

That is because of time limits.

A person is set a target time that he has to on average close calls in customer service.

I worked in a place where that was 3 mins. people wait about 5 mins to get through, and you had to get them to hang up wthin 3 mins of talking to you. Take about 1 ins for any security checks, and you have to deal with the quesry in 2 mins. Not gonna happen.

Its all a management strategy.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages