nike brand

107 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Med" wrote:
alhamdulillah Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah have made the issue clear. What is it to us if Ahlul Bid'ah love to wear nike, its a free country they can wear what they like, lol.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
alhamdulillah Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah have made the issue clear. What is it to us if Ahlul Bid'ah love to wear nike, its a free country they can wear what they like, lol.

incase you didnt notice you posted the same post twice Biggrin
alhamdulillah i follow the ahlus sunnah wa jamaah... thank you
by the way how do you know i wear or like to wear nike...have you got ilm ul gayb now...naah that would we shirk wont it Biggrin

mashaALLAH u R understanding, dheere dheere!

Yes Ilmul Ghayb is a quality of my ALLAH. Where did I say any1 specifically wears nike?

Unlike you ed, I rarely mention people by name, because I am unaware of their facts. But you have on a number of occasions now mentioned med, naj, alquds, jazzy etc by name when discussing an issue. I dont mention names, because I dont know the full context of the people, nor is it for me to name ppl. But u assume I am talking just about you, heres a gud tip bro. Not everything I say revolves around you, believe it or not your not THAT important to me.

May ALLAH keep you happy, ed, ur posts keep me laughing.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
mashaALLAH u R understanding, dheere dheere!

Yes Ilmul Ghayb is a quality of my ALLAH. Where did I say any1 specifically wears nike?

Unlike you ed, I rarely mention people by name, because I am unaware of their facts. But you have on a number of occasions now mentioned med, naj, alquds, jazzy etc by name when discussing an issue. I dont mention names, because I dont know the full context of the people, nor is it for me to name ppl. But u assume I am talking just about you, heres a gud tip bro. Not everything I say revolves around you, believe it or not your not THAT important to me.

May ALLAH keep you happy, ed, ur posts keep me laughing.

i am blunt and open in what i say...the truth hurts mate.
you like to accuse me of everyuthing , but have no courage to say it open...you like to make general statements...
i mention ppl. and state exactly what they have said, an dgive my response to them..
you just like to spit out terms liek ahlul bidah, jaahil, ignorant, narrow minded to many ppl at random on this forum...
have i ever accused anyone of similar serious accusations of shirk, bidah and kufr like u have? NO

my posts keep you laughing, well what else can you do , you cant cry ....cos you definitely cant answer my statements. you can fool a few ppl here..but thats about it.

ok if u think I undercover am saying stuff abt ppl here then u think that. Personally I dont mention ppl because I dont know their full context or what is going on with them, so I prefer to refrain from such tirades.

And why have u not accused me of shirk and bid'ah and kufr? Maybe because there is no basis for you to do so alhamdulillah.

But again, I havent mentioned any1s name, and I say its because I cant say specifically that such and such does shirk, such and scuh is an innovator because such statements cannot be made just by reading a few posts. Yes WHAT i can and do say is what I believe to be shirk and waht I believe is innovation, you think I am making it specific on ppl but my words do not testify to that.

Ed, I have nothing more to say to you.

salaam.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
ok if u think I undercover am saying stuff abt ppl here then u think that. Personally I dont mention ppl because I dont know their full context or what is going on with them, so I prefer to refrain from such tirades.

And why have u not accused me of shirk and bid'ah and kufr? Maybe because there is no basis for you to do so alhamdulillah.

But again, I havent mentioned any1s name, and I say its because I cant say specifically that such and such does shirk, such and scuh is an innovator because such statements cannot be made just by reading a few posts. Yes WHAT i can and do say is what I believe to be shirk and waht I believe is innovation, you think I am making it specific on ppl but my words do not testify to that.

Ed, I have nothing more to say to you.

salaam.

thats it run away..thats what you ppl always do...
i dont accuse you of shirk, kufr , bidah...because that is teh teaching of our beloved prophet, who said when you call someone a kafir, you or that person is a kafir!!!!
believe me i can write an awful lot against your beliefs...but i dont waste my time on that.
you have no idea what bidah is, what shirk is....i dont know what they teach you.
you have nothing more to say to me, because i have answered your every accusation and false statements...you thought you could come here and brainwash ppl with your fatwa machine...i dont think so mate....

next time come prepared...and bring some ppl who know their stuff.

k, salaam

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

nice one revival ed

but i do feel that Med's world revolves around me because he clearly believes that the Brelvi are this ahle bidah and as i am the only one here who has admitted to being a Brelvi thus i take Meds tirades very personally.

But i must hastly add that they do not worry me in the least the name calling i mean but sometimes his insistance that he is right and we are wrong does annoy me because even a childs tantrums can be very wearing at times

and like a child most often i ignore his tantrums but then sometimes i cant help but argue with him and even shout at him and distraction does not seem to work with Med as it does with some children, ignoring him only makes him come out with other weird stuff so what can you do with such an obstinate child?

er teach to him to say salaam?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
but until then, im gonna stick with som1 who ACTUALLY knows what he is talking abt.

... and who would that be?

Hadrat Mufti Ebrahim Desai daamat barakaatuhum

and who says he knows what he is talking about?
by the way the darse nizami course does not mean that it equipps you with all modern day issues facing the Muslims.

who are u to say that ed, if he didnt know what he was talking about he wouldnt be so well known and wouldnt be in the position to be giving out fatwas alike and wouldnt be looked up to by millions world wide including myself, der obviously he knows what hes on about.

heres abit about him for those who like you dont know much about im.

As well as being a Hafiz of the Quran, Mufti Ebrahim Desai (db) has studied sacred Islamic knowledge in Dabhel for nine years: commencing from the Arabic Language and comprising Usool-e-Fiqh, Hanafi Fiqh, Logic, Usool-e-Hadith, Hadith, Usool-e-Tafseer, Tafseer. Having completed the Dars-e-Nizamiyyah he then studied the principles of issuing Fatwas for two years in Dabhel under Mufti Ahmad Khanpuri Saheb, a renowned and leading Scholar in India, and another year under the grand Mufti of India, Mufti Mahmoodul Hasan Saheb (RA) (compiler of Fataawa Mahmoodiya).

TEACHING:
He currently teaches Mishkat, Sahih Bukhari and Tirmidhi and answers fatwa inquires received at Dar Ul Ifta at Madrasa Inaamiyah, Camperdown, South Africa.

Hazrat Mufti Ebrahim Desai (damat barakatuhum) has the honor of being the khalifah of his Shaykh Mufti Mahmood-ul-Hasan Gangohi (rahmatullah alahyi), the late grand mufti of India & the most senior khalifa of Hazrat Shaykh Maulana Zakariya Kandhalwi (rahmatullah alahi). As part of his training in Tasawwuf, Mufti Saab (db) spent time in the Khanqah of Dabhel where he used to lead Qiyaam-ul-Layl during the last ten nights of Ramadan.

ed do u know of any well known muftis u can refer me to who you look up to aswell coz i wanna see what type of fatwas they come up with what u'd believe in, since u have a problem with the fatwa of mufti ibrahim desai (damat barakatuhum)

thats funny Med but seriously before i launch into another one do you really see the Brelvi as this ahle bidah wal jammat? or is it just a catch phrase you use

I respond with salaam, thats is my response bas.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

did you know that this Muufti ebrahim desai says dont read horror books and you know how i feel about that.

it seems that in our society of extremes as Seraph is always saying common sense is not that common

[b]what is the point of Allah giving us free will if we only take it away ourselves by allowing ourselves to become slaves to extremes[/b]

You know its interesting how everyone so loosely throws the term 'bidah' around, I would like to ask those people who declare everything to be 'bidah' then why do they drive cars (isn't that bidah?) shouldn't you ride horses, camels or donkeys :? also then these people are not allowed to live in brick houses (bidah again I hear you say, or do I? Biggrin )so logically these people should live in mud houses???? :?

So you can't use internet? watch telly? as this is all 'bidah' :roll:

So, why isn't anyone declaring these things as innovation???? It seems to me people like to pick and choose the things they like to do and leave out things in Shariah which they don't like :!:

THROUGH LOVE all that is bitter will be sweet.
Through Love all that is copper will be gold.
Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine.
Through Love all pain will turn to medicine.
Through Love the king will turn into a slave!

"Amber" wrote:
You know its interesting how everyone so loosely throws the term 'bidah' around, I would like to ask those people who declare everything to be 'bidah' then why do they drive cars (isn't that bidah?) shouldn't you ride horses, camels or donkeys :? also then these people are not allowed to live in brick houses (bidah again I hear you say, or do I? Biggrin )so logically these people should live in mud houses???? :?

So you can't use internet? watch telly? as this is all 'bidah' :roll:

So, why isn't anyone declaring these things as innovation???? It seems to me people like to pick and choose the things they like to do and leave out things in Shariah which they don't like :!:

maybe its because, Bidah refers to an invented matter in the deen. Therefore, any innovation or invention outside the deen is acceptable, e.g., industry, technology. Such inventions would be bidah from a language perspective only, but not from the Shariah.

"naj" wrote:

maybe its because, Bidah refers to an invented matter in the deen. Therefore, any innovation or invention outside the deen is acceptable, e.g., industry, technology. Such inventions would be bidah from a language perspective only, but not from the Shariah.

you quote the word 'deen' deen is not just religious aspect i.e. worship but 'deen' is a way of life, thus it includes secular activities, industries, technologies, science etc.

THROUGH LOVE all that is bitter will be sweet.
Through Love all that is copper will be gold.
Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine.
Through Love all pain will turn to medicine.
Through Love the king will turn into a slave!

k,

i made it clear amber

what i stated is wht i know.

salaam

i find it difficult to take this serious..
naj, i cant believe you said its Haraam, also that it is associated with kufr and shirk :shock: ....

it is haraam and is associated with kufr and shirk, whats so hard to believe in that..its a fact ,have u actually bothered finding out.

its a trainer. end of. who cares what nike means. what does adidas, puma, umbro, coke, ben sherman, gucci, versaci mean? ....

i dont know about the rest but about nike i know, what u dont care what it means so it doesnt bother u if u go around wearing garments saying goddess on em, so if u were called alexander u wouldnt mind? saying its only a name who cares what it means.

i think naj, you are looking toooo deep in to this.......

no ed i dont think so, i think things are taken lightly where they aint meant to, i quite expected ppl to show some ignorance but im glad this topic was discussed i hope ppl will really try finding out,

ive done my research

according to the Ahle-Extreme, its haraam

the rest may continue wearing Nike, as like all other products, its just a product

we wear it, use it etc coz they produce good quality, fashionable stuff

we dont care what the name means, as long as its not dodgy

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
ive done my research

according to the Ahle-Extreme, its haraam

the rest may continue wearing Nike, as like all other products, its just a product

we wear it, use it etc coz they produce good quality, fashionable stuff

lol now we got Ahle-Bidah :roll: and Ahle-exteme, i like the sound of the latter well done hayder

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
ive never heard of this fatwa

Title
Is it permisilbe for muslims to wear NIke shoes and garments with this kufr gods name?

Question
Definition of the word Nike Noun 1. Nike - (Greek mythology) winged goddess of victory; identified with Roman Victoria a deity worshipped by the ancient Greeks Is it permisilbe for muslims to wear shoes and garments with this kufr gods name?

Answer
It is Haraam (strictly prohibited) for Muslims to wear Nike shoes and garments.

If a Muslim wears Nike shoes and garments, he/she will be committing a major sin.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Question
Salam wa'alykum, I need some clarification regarding Nike Products. When reading the other questions about this issue, you answer was that it is shirk. In the area that I live, there are many people that have many Nike Products. When we bought our Nike clothes, we did not know that Nike meant Greek god or has any association to it. We just wear it cause its clothes. Now, what should we do with these products we have? Can we still remove the Nike labels from the clothes and still wear it? Or do we have to get rid of all our Nike Products? Please clarify this..jazakallah

Answer
If you already have Nike products, then it will suffice to remove the Nike logos from them.

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Question
Assalamualikum. (Q1) Some time back I have seen ur fatwa regarding using NIKE product. U told it is forbidden for muslim to use that brand since the brand name is taken from ancient Greek deity. Is it the only reason?

Answer
1. Kufr, Shirk and anything associated with it is prohibited. Nike product is associated with Kufr and Shirk as its name is from a Greek diety.

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

what u dont find it dodgy? i mean if u dont find that dodgy u wont find anything dodgy. LOL

oh my sweet lord!!

ive been praying with nike on!!

im doooooooooooomed

dooooooooooooooooooooomed i tell thee :roll:

many guys from the mosque who come from the same group as you wear nike, so its not an ahle-bidah thing..........its ahle-extreme too

Osama wanted to buy Arsenal, sponsored by Nike Lol

Naj, you ever had a Mars bar? dont avoid the question

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"naj" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

what u dont find it dodgy? i mean if u dont find that dodgy u wont find anything dodgy. LOL

LO.....wait, wats funny? Smile

a greek mythology, precisely, MYTH - no1 belives it!!!

wearing the clothes does not amount to kufr or sin or anyfin of the like, not based on the name anyway

theres other reasons as people have mentioned earlier for grounds not to wear nike,...........help yaself out, talk about them

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

if nike is haram

why dont imams , mosques or religous authority figures tell us to boycott it

also does anyone know

if ribena, redbull or lucozade is haram ?

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
oh my sweet lord!!

ive been praying with nike on!!

im doooooooooooomed

dooooooooooooooooooooomed i tell thee :roll:

many guys from the mosque who come from the same group as you wear nike, so its not an ahle-bidah thing..........its ahle-extreme too

Osama wanted to buy Arsenal, sponsored by Nike Lol

Naj, you ever had a Mars bar? dont avoid the question

lol mars hmm not really a fan, what bout u naj?

I just threw all my nike stuff out the window after readin the posts (dont have none) but my bro hasnt let me throw his so i am gona sew some cloth over the logo, should be fine!

gosh PPL, lol i expected all this hahaha....BTW, have u even bothered asking your scholars? doesnt look like it, DO that first will u..then come share your fatwas.

i wanna see what fatwas u come up wiv, done my job .

yum yum MARS....im hungry

answer the question......ever had a mars bar?

no need to ask a scholar, its not even an issue worth gettin your knickers in a twist about

Ulama........my sofa is white, the crusaders where white.......shall i burn my sofa's?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
answer the question......ever had a mars bar?

no need to ask a scholar, its not even an issue worth gettin your knickers in a twist about

Ulama........my sofa is white, the crusaders where white.......shall i burn my sofa's?

lol hayduh thats enough i think i am gona die cuz i cant stop laughin after that, and no i aint been sarcy that was funny!

Pages