The SBF topic: Lists, List, Lis, Li, L, ........

87 posts / 0 new
Last post

Suhail wrote:
Bijou wrote:

3. watch land law lecture 6 on study net

Do you go Hertfordshire Uni? :?

Yh...how comes?

I just graduated from there Smile

Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.

Bijou wrote:
Suhail wrote:
Bijou wrote:

Yh...how comes?

O mashallah congratz!! Smile was it in st Albans Yh last Friday, I saw the graduates walking in their cap and gowns
What did u graduate in ?

Suhail wrote:
Bijou wrote:
Suhail wrote:
Bijou wrote:

Yh...how comes?

O mashallah congratz!! Smile was it in st Albans Yh last Friday, I saw the graduates walking in their cap and gowns
What did u graduate in ?

Thankyoo!

I graduated on Thursday in Humanities, yep St Albans. Wass totally amazing but freezing cold lol.Your campus is based in St Albans right (Law is in StAlbans)?How you finding the course?
Do you live out?

Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.

Bijou wrote:
Suhail wrote:
Bijou wrote:
Suhail wrote:
Bijou wrote:

Yh...how comes?

What did u graduate in ?

Thankyoo!

I graduated on Thursday in Humanities, yep St Albans. Wass totally amazing but freezing cold lol.Your campus is based in St Albans right (Law is in StAlbans)?How you finding the course?
Do you live out?

Koool, Yh im doing law at the st Albans campus but I think it's merging with the main campus next year, Yh it's ok in second year knw course has really gotten tough. No I don't live on campus, live at home, Luton.

Were you on campus?

Suhail wrote:
Bijou wrote:
Suhail wrote:
Bijou wrote:
Suhail wrote:
Bijou wrote:

Yh...how comes?

What did u graduate in ?

Thankyoo!

Do you live out?

Koool, Yh im doing law at the st Albans campus but I think it's merging with the main campus next year, Yh it's ok in second year knw course has really gotten tough. No I don't live on campus, live at home, Luton.

Were you on campus?

Oh ok, quit a lot of people from Uni live in Luton.Nope, I lived at home..I had to do 3 HOURS commuting in my first and second year Sad was horrible

Yh luton is pretty close to Uni, only takes me 30 odd mins in the train to get to St Albans campus...all in all an hour.
De hav takes longer tho...next years going to be hard if they move campus.

Suhail wrote:
Yh luton is pretty close to Uni, only takes me 30 odd mins in the train to get to St Albans campus...all in all an hour.

I was based in Dehav,its nice place .Literally made the library my home there. It's not too far off though, I think you just get 1 bus straight to the campus from Albans

Bijou wrote:
Suhail wrote:

I was based in Dehav,its nice place .Literally made the library my home there. It's not too far off though, I think you just get 1 bus straight to the campus from Albans

Yh I get the UNO bus from luton to de hav when I go to main campus, Yh the library is nice was literally there at 5am before all my exams revising...argh exam season bad times lol.
I like it coz it's 24/7 lrc

Suhail wrote:
Bijou wrote:
Suhail wrote:

Yh I get the UNO bus from luton to de hav when I go to main campus, Yh the library is nice was literally there at 5am before all my exams revising...argh exam season bad times lol.
I like it coz it's 24/7 lrc

Yep.

Hello Forum Thread.

Long time no see.

How about we start on making an effort towards doing two months of work in two days?

Thanks.

1) Update table + email K.
2) Make a new table about the lengths of time blah blah yawn.
3) Write two concise paragraphs on blah blah.
4) Wash gloves
5) Pack Bag: Sleeping Bag, PJs, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Cream, Hairbrush, ABC, trousers, tops, big fat coat, hat, scarves, purse, charged camera battery and memory card, wetsuit, balaclava, thermals, socks, socks, socks, food (breakfast + dinner + tea), gloves, kneepads, hoodies,towel, carrier bags
6) Thursday: Text R and give present
7) Banding
8 ) Analysis
9) Lab book update
10) Eat every hour and drink water
11) Meeting
12) Plan Friday

s.b.f wrote:

:?

MuslimBro wrote:
s.b.f wrote:

:?

I know this sounds really retarded, but sometimes I forget to eat so if Iv written it down I can't cross it off without doing it first Smile

friday

go home and collect memory card, food, sleeping bag and hoody

buy chocolates + veggie food

take my badge off

yayayayayayayayayayay

i have this drawing panel on my phone, i make my lists there. and then put them as my background. very helpful.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

I always thought what the point was of writing the list on here, instead of just keeping a paper one but now I think it might make me feel even better when crossing something off it :S

Anyway

6.35 -7.15 : Russia essay

7.15- 8.30: Ireland essay

9- 10.30 gov+pol exam Qs

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
I always thought what the point was of writing the list on here, instead of just keeping a paper one but now I think it might make me feel even better when crossing something off it

Good thought.

I can't remember why i thought it was a good idea.

Paper lists are obviously the best way.

s.b.f wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
I always thought what the point was of writing the list on here, instead of just keeping a paper one but now I think it might make me feel even better when crossing something off it

Good thought.

I can't remember why i thought it was a good idea.

Paper lists are obviously the best way.

the feeling of crossing off stuff from that list. unbeatable!

1st of April.

Boooo.

1) 5 pages
2) post trousers
3) cant remember

1)get MOT sorted, hope it passes.
2)get down to local uni library and pray that they let me in :s
3)complete model essays for European Law
4)decide wth im gna revise for land!!
5)revision revision revision

Suhail wrote:

5)revision revision revision

x1000000

My favourite topic.

1. L

2. Samantha

3. Cambo

4. Print cover 

5. reply to emails

Ooo, we have fans of lists!

1. Shower

2. Close all the windows

3. Lock the door

4. Make my way to school

5. Get back, visit Revvy and check my emails

6. Eat

7. Pick my brother up

8. Revise Maths

9. Decide whether to go to class or not, if yes, then prepare, if not then more revision

10. Lots of past papers

11. Sleep!

12. Sit the exam

1-5 completed. 6 will begin in 2 minutes.

Now, upto 10 completed, Ive abided by and nearly completed my list! Awesome!

Hummus wrote:

9. Decide whether to go to class or not, if yes, then prepare, if not then more revision

I just lol-ed at this

s.b.f wrote:

Hummus wrote:

I just lol-ed at this

Why?

This weekend, i have a couple of things that i must do: (Its not in a particular order)

1. Visit the opticians (Ask im whether im long sighted or short sighted, because i can never seem to tell the difference between them, then ask him why he wants me to wear glasses when there is absolutely no need to wear them, i can see perfectly fine)

2. Revise for Mondays Geography exam (Go through every page in the amazing CGP revision book, thank God for them! Then go through every possible past exam paper)

3. Decide how to celebrate the end of exams!

4. Go on a shopping spree or surf the net, to find some suitable military/'business' style clothing which complies with the sixth form dress code and most importantly, what Islam says..

Hello again

Before 2am tonight,

1) Notes on blah

2) Notes on complications of blah

3) Ring debs

4) Ring fatty

5) Highlight things that need to be highlighted

6) test yourself

7) cheesecake and buns

Dirol sleep

Pages