Fact of the Day

65 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lilly wrote:
revival!

dude, thats totally cheating...but for the greater good, so ill forgive. (but ur still 2 kindsa crazy)

from what I have done today...a fact is that Allah(swt) always deliver his promise Biggrin

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
Lilly wrote:
revival!

dude, thats totally cheating...but for the greater good, so ill forgive.

whatchya talking about ayeeyo! revival as in bump! (did you see my note in other topics) but here we're too cool for bumping. we REVIVE old topics. hence the revival.

you're going to give me bad rollus eyus!! i dont want rollus eyus!!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

lol @ ayeeyo Biggrin

dont worry i wont give u rollus eyus. lol at that too

“And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine...” [al-Talaaq 65:2,3]

so..trust Allah(swt) and ya cant go wrong. ever! its a great feeling, i must say

im gonna try and add to this blog everyday. i like feefs, i like. nice one Smile

When we think about our scales of deeds which will be given on judgment day, I think most of us have a picture in our head of those typical old scales with 2 scale plate(?) thingies - one side good deeds, other side bad deeds and which ever outweighs the other will determine your fate (plus Allah's mercy of course)

But when looking into the verses which talk about these scales it seems they will actually be like the 'modern' scales which only have one plate thingy and you put an item on there and it shows you its weight.

Bad deeds have NO weight
Good deeds are heavy

So the more good deeds you do the heavier your scale but bad deeds do nothing for you.

I got this from talk (if you cbb to listen to the whole thing go 51mins in)

And whilst writing this post this made me think of Allah swt's mercy too. As the tafseer of Surah Qaria describes the scaryness (that actually sounds like a lame/'light' word to describe it) of judgement day and hell fire. But since the scale thing is new to me, I realised that Allah swt won't take away anything from my good deeds as the bad deeds are weightless but more good deeds will still benefit us, SubhanAllah! (did you get my point? :S )

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

The following English words are borrowed from Arabic: Algebra, Zero, Cotton, Sofa, Rice, Candy, Safron, Balcony. And even 'alchohol' derives from Arabic : al-kuhl meaning powder. These are just a few mentioned here. Wink

wait PofS!! how can bad deed be weightless??
or is it like there's a "minimum weight" to get into jannah?

listen to the talk and it'l make sense, 51mins in.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

will do inshaaAllah.

The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) gave 10 companions the glad tidings of paradise in this world, they are known as The Ashara Mubashara (ten given good news). They are:
1) Abu Bakr (ra)
2) Umar (ra)
3) Uthman (ra)
4) Ali (ra)
5) Talha bin Ubaidullah (ra)
6) Zubair bin Al-Awwaam (ra)
7) Abdur-Rahman bin Awf (ra)
8)Sa'd bin abi Waqqas (ra)
9) Sa'eed bin Zayd (ra)
10) Abu Ubaidah bin Jarraah (ra)

The Prophet (Saw) said: "The dua of a Muslim for his brother (in Islam) in his absence is readily accepted. An angel is appointed to his side. Whenever he makes a beneficial dua for his brother the appointed angel says, 'Aameen. And may you also be blessed with the same.'

When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in
His book which is laid down with Him: "My mercy prevails over my wrath." -
[Hadith Qudsi]

-

"It is better for a leader to make a mistake in forgiving than to make a mistake in punishing." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1011]

The Messenger of Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said, "Verily the inhabitants of the Fire cry, so much so that if ships were sailed into their tears, they would float, and verily they would cry blood (instead of tears)." (al-Haakim, Ibn Maajah, Kitaab az-Zuhd, no. 4323)

Jazakallah khair for all the reminders

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

I was talking about the *companions* of Prophet Muhammad (saw).

"if you can't say 'Bismillah' before an action, you most likely shouldn't be doing it anyway".

-Abdulbary Yahya

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

'To Allah we belong and to Him is our return.'

Let's try not to forget this.

Smile

Foysol89 wrote:
"if you can't say 'Bismillah' before an action, you most likely shouldn't be doing it anyway".

-Abdulbary Yahya

what about going to the toilet?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

-Abdulbary Yahya

what about going to the toilet?

keep it in!

Say it before you go in and read the dua. Sure you NEED to relieve yourself but you can still have the intention of doing it for the sake of Allah, ie. Being careful to avoid 'making a mess' etc.

Allah the most high answers prayers in three ways: He says Yes and gives you what you want. He says No and gives you better. He says Wait and gives you the best in his own time...

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Two words which are light on the tongue but will weigh heavily in the Balance and are beloved to the Most Merciful:

Subhaan Allah il-‘Azeem, Subhaan Allahi wa bi Hamdihi (Glory be to Allah the Almighty, Glory and praise be to Allah).”

Narrated by Abu Hurayrah

i like your pictures. they're cool.

We are people of mud.

#Humbleness

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
We are people of mud.

#Humbleness

aka 'humility'.

you're welcome! Biggrin

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Thanks, I was looking for a better word!

Know how some people are nice to you only because of some need or they want something from you? Don't like those people, right? So don't act like them! Don't only thank Allah when you receive something you want. Rather always thank Allah! [even though in reality everything we need in our lives is from Allah (including the ability to breathe and be alive)]:

[qs:89:15-16]

Pages