Shia exposed: their false beliefs

65 posts / 0 new
Last post

May Allah (Swt) guide us all to the straight path. quick. Ameen.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Ameen

usama wrote:
the stuff you read wasn't written by me... but to call it ranting!!! there is a moulvi who knows how to fix people like u... 3 back hand slaps and then we'll see what u call it . no seriously man, ure like a chewing gum stuck in a shias chaddee! IF there ever was an international debate on sunni and shia... then the sunnis would surely win... thats just common sense. then theres people like you whos food doesnt get digested unless he gets the last word in. i'll tell u what... I WILL BECOME SHIA if u could prove shia is right. who in the world would deny the truth, nobody. but i do know that in Iran there is noone called AbuBakr,Umar or Usmaan. and if there was then they would kill them. i dont think quoting Quran and hadeeth would stop shias from killing him.thats what i meant. there it is. they rape and kll sunni sisters in Iraq who is also a child and you debate in this forum. i dont care if its debate or not or if ure subject is more important than mine... ure still JAHIL!!!! LOOOOOOOOL

No offence but like this, If i was a shi'a i wouldn't want you on my team anyway tbh :]

Be like a massive own goal ^.^

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

word.

and with that, I am locking this topic.

The moron does no one any favours... talks about not following people but qur'an and sunnah, and then talks about "his molvi" ... who I assume is not God.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages

Topic locked