Shia exposed: their false beliefs

65 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous (not verified)

TERRIFYING BELIEFS OF SHI'ITES

Allaah often lies and does mistakes. (usool-e-kaafi, page #328, yaqoob kulaini, vol1).

The Munafiqeen (i.e. Sahaba) took very much out of Quran (took out the verses). (Ihtijaj-e-tibri, page #382).

When Imaam Mehdi comes he will bring with him the real and original Quran. (Ahsan-ul-maqaal, page #336, safdar Husain najfi).

The person who says that the present Quran is complete is a liar because the “complete Quran” was compiled by Hazrat Ali. (Fasl-ul-khitaab fee tahreef kitaab rab-ul- arbab, page #4, Noori Tibri).

Abu Bakr is kafir and the one who loves Abu Bakr is also kafir. (Faq-ul-yaqeen, page #690, Baqar majlisi).

Abu Bakr was kafir and Zandeeq. [naouzobillah](Kashf-ul-asrar, page #69, khamini).

There is no difference in Abu Bakr and mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani.[naouzobillah] (Jagir fidk, page #690, Ghulam Husain najfi).

Shia deny existance of Allah and Nabih
Neither we believe the Allah nor the Prophet of the God whose khalifah is Abu Bakr . (Anwar-ul-nomania, page #278).
I don’t believe in that Allah who gives government to Usman and Ma’avia. (Kashf-ul-asrar, page #107, Khamini).

Umar was a real kafir and Zandeeq. (Kashf-ul-asrar, Khaminee, page #119).

When imam Mehdi comes he will make alive Hazrat Aa'ishah from death and whip her. (Tafseer saafi, line 16, page #108).

Abu Bakr and Umar were agents of Iblees. (Hulyat-ul-mateen, mulla baqar majlisi).

Hazrat Khalid bin Walid was not saif-ullah but saif-us-shaitaan. (Manazir-o-baghdad, page #100).

All the Prophets will become alive from dead and start the jihad under the leadership of Hazrat Ali. (Tafseer ayyashee, page #181).

Real Quran that is compiled by Hazrat Ali will come with imam Mehdi. (Anwar-ul-nomania, page #360).

All Prophets are beggar at the doorstep of Ali. (khalqat-e-norania, page #201, Talib Husain karpalwi).

All the prophets and Angels are the slaves of the 12 imams except Mohammad . (kaleed manaazra, page #35, barkat ali).

12 imams are the teachers of all Prophets except Mohammad . (Majmoa-e-majalis, page #29).

When imam Mehdi comes he will hang Hazrat Abu Bakr and Umar at the holy grave of . (Majma-ul-ma’arif, page #49).

If Gabriel and Mekael had loved Abu Bakr then they would have been in hell too. (Ameer mukhtar, page #8, mirza basharat Husain).

After the death of all the Sahaba become MURTAD except three. (Roza-e-kafee, page #245)

Hazrat Anas Bin Malik, Abu huraira, Amr bin Aas, Ameer Ma’avia and Aa'ishah were worst people of all times. (Makalmaat-e-husainia, page #59).

Man can have Nikah (marriage) with man and his mother, sister and daughter too. (Firqa-ul-shiat, Abi Mohammad-ul-Hasan Bin Moosa).

Hazrat Abu Bakr was Mushrik, Umar was Munafiq and Usman was Kafir. (Shia’an-e-ali aur inn kee shaan, page #54, ghulam husain najfi).

When imam Mehdi come he will be nude and the first person who Bay’ah him is Mohammad . (Haq-ul-yaqeen, page #347, Baqar majlisi).

Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu) was the leader of the Munafiqeen (hypocrites).

Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) had prayed for the murder of Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu).

The day on which Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu), was murdered by the Persian kafir, Lu'lu', is the most auspicious day of the year.

Aa'ishah and Hafsah martyred Rasulullah by giving him poison. (Hayat-ul-quloob, page #870, Baqar Majlisi).

Thus these two male munafiqs (referring to Abu Bakr and Umar) and those two female munafiqs (referring to Aa'ishah and Hafsah) agreed to martyr Rasulullah by administering poison to him. (Hayat-ul-quloob, page #745, Baqar Majlisi)

You
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 34 sec ago
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 - 21:33

The problem with such long refutations is that it makes everyone look the same.

There is no distinguishing between what an outlier said and what a mainstream person said, nor over how their view has changed over time.

Its time to be angry.

malik's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 days ago
Joined: 7 Jan 2006 - 12:58

I asked this brother to prove just one belief of shia muslim wrong.
can he show that even one belief is unislamic?
i will wait for him to present evidence.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".
www.presstv.ir

al-albani (not verified)

i knew shias are blind but who knew you were that dumb and blind that you cant even see whats in front of you, cant you see from your own scriptures the amount of false beliefs and errors your worthless belief has?

DUMB DEAF AND BLIND SHIA

as ali RA himself stated, you asked me for 1 i gave you a whole bunch including ali RA himself stating your beleif are false, meaning i have proved not 1 but your whole belief false.

You
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 34 sec ago
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 - 21:33

@ Al-albani - you will need to prove him wrong from HIS sources, as he will not accept ours.

So you need to provide shia sources that say that shia beliefs are wrong. Unless you are trying to convince non-shia that they made the right choice, which they will think so anyway.

Its time to be angry.

al-albani (not verified)

You wrote:
@ Al-albani - you will need to prove him wrong from HIS sources, as he will not accept ours.

So you need to provide shia sources that say that shia beliefs are wrong. Unless you are trying to convince non-shia that they made the right choice, which they will think so anyway.

brother the quotation of ali RA calling shias deaf blind and dumb is from their own source, a shia hadith book, the quote from hussayn RA of cursing them is also from shia source, and the one of hussayn RA's son is also from shia source, the one that states shia dont believe in allah or muhammad SAW is also from a shia source, so the errors i have shown him are from shia sources not sunni.

Everything mentioned above is from shia source, not a single one is from sunni source, those errors are found in the shia books.

These errors are from their own books.

Beast's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 - 22:51

You
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 34 sec ago
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 - 21:33

Aa-albani wrote:

Shia deny existance of Allah and Nabih
Neither we believe the Allah nor the Prophet of the God whose khalifah is Abu Bakr . (Anwar-ul-nomania, page #278).
I don’t believe in that Allah who gives government to Usman and Ma’avia. (Kashf-ul-asrar, page #107, Khamini).

The title bit does not add up to the contents IMO - what the contents are saying (IMO) is that they do not think Hahdrat Abu Bakr (ra) was a valid caliph. The other translation where they deny God and the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is a (very mild) twisting of intent IMO.

As for the rest - while incredibly distasteful, the majority of the positions are considered wrong and even extremely sinful, but they are not all "kufr". (The exception being if they reject the qur'an or not, because if they do reject it, that puts the individual outside the fold of Islam)

Its time to be angry.

malik's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 days ago
Joined: 7 Jan 2006 - 12:58

You can see what intellect some people have. They cannot read what is obvious.

The shias muslims believe in God of Imam Ali.
They believer in the Prophet (pbuh) who is master of Imam Ali.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".
www.presstv.ir

Anonymous2 (not verified)

SHIA ARE NOT REAL MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN THE SAHABA ESPECIALLY SOME OF THE 10 SAHABA WHICH WERE guarantee JANNAT AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO EMBRACED ISLAM FIRST.

Shias believe that the first three Caliphate, hazrat Abu Bakar (radi allahu anhu), hazrat Umar (radi allahu anhu) and hazrat Usman (radi allahu anhu), they believe that the caliphate should have gone to the prophets cousin Hazrat Ali. shias murdered hazrat usman (radi allahu anhu)whilst reading the holy quran, which can be see at the national library in London, with the blood on the page he was reciting. as he died in Medina, he was supposed to buried inside JANNAT-UL-BAQQI but the shia, militants burried him outside the grave yard, so Allah the almighty extended JANNAT-UL-BAQQI so that hazrat Usman's grave was situated right in the middle of the grave yard. How these awful shias do such a thing!

Hazrat Usman (radi allahu anhu) was the one who bought the well in Medina, which was owned to a jew who charged for people to use it, the prophet (SAW) asked him to buy it for exchange for a well in Jannat, he was a very pious person who always helped the prophet (SAW) and helped the entire Muslim Ummah.

Also i would like to say, if shia are Muslims, then why in Iran, a dominated Shia area
why the azaan appears to have some extra words!
Please type the following into your address bar: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FulPwb_BmzM

IF YOU HAVE BEEN LUCK ENOUGH TO HAVE TRAVELLED TO THE HOLY CITY OF MEDINA, AT JANNAT-UL-BAQQI THE SHIA WOMEN STAND OUTSIDE THE GATES CRYING LIKE THEIR MUMS DIED OR SOMETHING AND THE MEN STINK LIKE DEATH!!!!!

FELLOW SUNNI MUSLIMS PLEASE DON'T GO TO A SHIA HOUSE AND SOMETHING TO EAT BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IF THEY TRICK A SUNNI INTO EATING FOOD WHICH THEY HAVE SPAT INTO THEY GET SOME BIG REWARD OR SOMETHING.

You
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 34 sec ago
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 - 21:33

Anonymous2 wrote:
...so Allah the almighty extended JANNAT-UL-BAQQI so that hazrat Usman's grave was situated right in the middle of the grave yard...

That was the Ummayyaads that did that. But yes, you are right that technically they could not have done that without the will of Allah (swt).

And no, those rebels were not shias. They were rebels.

Its time to be angry.

You
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 34 sec ago
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 - 21:33

Anonymous2 wrote:
FELLOW SUNNI MUSLIMS PLEASE DON'T GO TO A SHIA HOUSE AND SOMETHING TO EAT BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IF THEY TRICK A SUNNI INTO EATING FOOD WHICH THEY HAVE SPAT INTO THEY GET SOME BIG REWARD OR SOMETHING.

Evidence?

(and no, writing in all caps does not make it more poignant. Just louder. shouty.)

Its time to be angry.

Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 week ago
Joined: 3 Apr 2008 - 19:22

have you looked on the link i have provided with the extra words in the azaan

You
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 34 sec ago
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 - 21:33

no I haven't. what link? what extra words?

Its time to be angry.

malik's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 days ago
Joined: 7 Jan 2006 - 12:58

Anonymous2 wrote:
SHIA ARE NOT REAL MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN THE SAHABA ESPECIALLY SOME OF THE 10 SAHABA WHICH WERE guarantee JANNAT AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO EMBRACED ISLAM FIRST.

Just answer me one thing if you can,
those who went to war with one of these 10, are they REAL MUSLIMS according to you?

I think you know who I have in mean.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".
www.presstv.ir

Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 week ago
Joined: 3 Apr 2008 - 19:22

please could you explain to me why there are some extra words added to the azaan, beacsue this is the first i have heard of these words and have not even heard them in Makkah, surely if your beliefs/rituals are right then they should be carried out in the house of Allah (SAW) and in the prophet's (pbuh) masjid.

And sorry i don't understand the question you are asking me to answer, please could you elorabate.

Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 week ago
Joined: 3 Apr 2008 - 19:22

please ask your local imam at your masjid about the rituals which shia carry out with anger against us sunni mulsims.

You
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 34 sec ago
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 - 21:33

He's not shia, so surely, he is not the best person to ask? Any answer would be purely hearsay.

As for extra words in the adhaan, what are they?

Its time to be angry.

malik's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 days ago
Joined: 7 Jan 2006 - 12:58

king chaudrey can you answer this?

those who went to war with any one of these 10 people of paradise, are they REAL MUSLIMS according to you?

I think you know who I have in mind.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".
www.presstv.ir

You
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 34 sec ago
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 - 21:33

I will answer it and the answer is "yes".

Its time to be angry.

malik's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 days ago
Joined: 7 Jan 2006 - 12:58

So according to you, if a person can still be a REAL MUSLIM even if he goes to war with those 10 men Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman Ali etc, then at least Shias today do not go to war with them, but do a lot less than going to war.

You should have no problems with shia muslims if all they do is not believe in 9 men out of 10.

Shias only accept one who is Ali.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".
www.presstv.ir

Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 week ago
Joined: 3 Apr 2008 - 19:22

so if you believe that these 9 men are wrong and have false principles, you are implying that their teacher is also wrong (nauzubillah), because you only learn what your teachers teaches you.

Malik please can you explain your hatred for these 10 pious Muslim men, and who you so despise Hazrat Aisha (RA) may Allah (SWT) be pleased with her.

Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 week ago
Joined: 3 Apr 2008 - 19:22

You wrote:
no I haven't. what link? what extra words?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FulPwb_BmzM

the extra words are after about 1:34 minutes

You
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 34 sec ago
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 - 21:33

king_chaudrey wrote:
You wrote:
no I haven't. what link? what extra words?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FulPwb_BmzM

the extra words are after about 1:34 minutes

They do not seem to be words of kufr.

Its time to be angry.

You
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 34 sec ago
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 - 21:33

king_chaudrey wrote:
so if you believe that these 9 men are wrong and have false principles, you are implying that their teacher is also wrong (nauzubillah), because you only learn what your teachers teaches you.

Assumption alert. I am quite sure the mind of an individual can be quite an ingenious thing and can learn things from many places.

Its time to be angry.

You
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 34 sec ago
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 - 21:33

malik wrote:
So according to you, if a person can still be a REAL MUSLIM even if he goes to war with those 10 men Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman Ali etc, then at least Shias today do not go to war with them, but do a lot less than going to war.

You should have no problems with shia muslims if all they do is not believe in 9 men out of 10.

Shias only accept one who is Ali.

I am going by the acts of Imam Ali (ra), who considered them (good) muslims.

And no, I have little issue with you - I do think you are wrong on things, but until you (or anyone else) show an act or belief that is kufr, IMO you are Muslim.

Muslims can be sinners.

Its time to be angry.

Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 week ago
Joined: 3 Apr 2008 - 19:22

You wrote:
king_chaudrey wrote:
so if you believe that these 9 men are wrong and have false principles, you are implying that their teacher is also wrong (nauzubillah), because you only learn what your teachers teaches you.

Assumption alert. I am quite sure the mind of an individual can be quite an ingenious thing and can learn things from many places.

yes but the main influence is your teacher. and about the extra words in the azzan, you don't hear them anywhere else apart from shia mosques.

You
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 34 sec ago
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 - 21:33

yes but that does not make it kufr. It may or may not be wrong (I am not versed on the ins and outs of what the requirements for the adhaan are...), but as long as the words are not invoking things that are kufr... leave them be.

Its time to be angry.

malik's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 days ago
Joined: 7 Jan 2006 - 12:58

king_chaudrey wrote:
so if you believe that these 9 men are wrong and have false principles, you are implying that their teacher is also wrong (nauzubillah), because you only learn what your teachers teaches you.

Malik please can you explain your hatred for these 10 pious Muslim men, and who you so despise Hazrat Aisha (RA) may Allah (SWT) be pleased with her.

Some Sahabas clearly apostated even during life of Prophet (pbuh). They turned their backs on Islam and went to old ways of idol worship.

Did the teacher's holy words not work on them?

Just because the teacher is good, does not means all students will pass the exams.
Success or failure also depends on the students.

As for Aisha, did you know that she went to war against one of your 10 pious Sahabas?
Why did the Prophet(pbuh) teachings clearly not work on her?

We dont hate her. She is our mother. But we just say she was in error. She was wrong in fighting the caliph of the time, Imam Ali.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".
www.presstv.ir

You
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 34 sec ago
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 - 21:33

Or it was a legitimate dispute where both sides were in the right... that can happen too and Imam Ali (ra) taught us that after legitimate disputes - even if they turn bloody, people can unite again and bygones can be bygones.

Its time to be angry.

malik's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 days ago
Joined: 7 Jan 2006 - 12:58

That is possible. I give you that. But it needs to be proven.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".
www.presstv.ir

Pages

Topic locked