Has the Large Hadron Collider destroyed the world yet?

58 posts / 0 new
Last post

Saira wrote:

Btw why you guys beat urselves up every year? (Serious question of course)

Tbh, i understand your annoyance with Malik, who just asks for it really.

But i thought that was quite a disrespectful way to ask a 'serious question'.

That's obviously a sensitive sore spot for Shi'as and i thought that was just rude tbh.

If you wanted to know about Karbala and Ashura and all that, you could look it up or make a new topic or even just ask politely.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:
Saira wrote:

That's obviously a sensitive sore spot for Shi'as and i thought that was just rude tbh.

If you wanted to know about Karbala and Ashura and all that, you could look it up or make a new topic or even just ask politely.

And I do agree with you also on the way its been phrased however there is sarcasm in the question and in the bracketed bits - its a point being made to malik (if he'll choose to understand it) as he has made many comments and assumptions on me and others which have been just as offensive and had the nerve to call believers kafirs so my point is "treat others as you'd wish to be treated" and if that's how he treays others by offending them then he can have the same back. I have also said if he can take it then don't dish it.
2 wrongs don't made a right I know but sometimes a fire with fire approach is what's needed to make a person understand. If he sees wrong in my approach I would hope he would see himself in my very manner (that's for him though if he sees it that is)

I do know about Ashura and its meaning to Shias and know many Shias myself who have never been as offensive to Sunnis as malik has been.

I've had a live n let approach with Shias but malik is the 1st one I've some across who needs a taste of his own meds

Saira wrote:
MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:
Saira wrote:

And I do agree with you also on the way its been phrased however there is sarcasm in the question and in the bracketed bits - its a point being made to malik (if he'll choose to understand it) as he has made many comments and assumptions on me and others which have been just as offensive and had the nerve to call believers kafirs so my point is "treat others as you'd wish to be treated" and if that's how he treays others by offending them then he can have the same back. I have also said if he can take it then don't dish it.
2 wrongs don't made a right I know but sometimes a fire with fire approach is what's needed to make a person understand. If he sees wrong in my approach I would hope he would see himself in my very manner (that's for him though if he sees it that is)

I do know about Ashura and its meaning to Shias and know many Shias myself who have never been as offensive to Sunnis as malik has been.

I've had a live n let approach with Shias but malik is the 1st one I've some across who needs a taste of his own meds

If you 'know about Ashura and it's meaning to Shi'as' then that makes it worse, because that means that you obviously purposefully dealt a low blow and then said that it was a 'serious question' which clearly, if what you just said is to be believed, was a lie.

And also, it should be addressed that whilst most people on here are Sunni, Malik is all on his own as a Shi'a so naturally you attack him with all the usual prejudices which is unfair.

Finally, Saying that Malik has been offensive and so that's the kind of treatment he needs back and then saying two wrongs don't make a right is a massive contradiction.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

I think frayed nerves can do that - make you annoyed and react in... not always the best of manners.

Either way, water under the bridge I say.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I'm not going to pity the guy just cuz he's the only Shia here. I never hated him and still don't, just aggravated by him.

If other Shias are offended then to them I apologise - there is method in the madness of that particular sentence - if malik is offended then maybe, just maybe he'll understand the offence he caused, maybe, let's hope he stops purposefully offending and dealing his blows from there - I found his assumption of me never having read the Quran qyite a blow in itself amongst other things like Sunnis shortening the kalima and azaan - just as much a blow - if he can dish then he's man enough to be able to take it - the comments are directed at hime only - yes I know that comment is offensive - very - but all with reason in my argument with malik

Me saying the above cliches doesn't make it anymore contradictory or worse than any of his comments.

You took the diplomatic approach
Joie de vivre took the philosophical approach
PoS tried the logical approach
I did it malik's way whether u like it or lump it, whether u believe it or not, whether u understand it or not , whether u care or not or whether u whatever or not, I'm not concerend with that, my concerns with the offense caused by the malik guy

Saira wrote:
I'm not going to pity the guy just cuz he's the only Shia here. I never hated him and still don't, just aggravated by him.

If other Shias are offended then to them I apologise - there is method in the madness of that particular sentence - if malik is offended then maybe, just maybe he'll understand the offence he caused, maybe, let's hope he stops purposefully offending and dealing his blows from there - I found his assumption of me never having read the Quran qyite a blow in itself amongst other things like Sunnis shortening the kalima and azaan - just as much a blow - if he can dish then he's man enough to be able to take it - the comments are directed at hime only - yes I know that comment is offensive - very - but all with reason in my argument with malik

Me saying the above cliches doesn't make it anymore contradictory or worse than any of his comments.

I did it malik's way whether u like it or lump it, whether u believe it or not, whether u understand it or not , whether u care or not or whether u whatever or not, I'm not concerend with that, my concerns with the offense caused by the malik guy

It doesn't matter that you directed that statement only at Malik and for a particular purpose.

It's that you said it and it was a blanket statement that would reasonably offend any Shi'a.

For all you know I, and plenty of other people on this forum are Shi'a, and i would be entitled to take offense at that offhand insult that you take so lightly.

I'm sure Malik was aware of everything you're saying and he said exactly what would get you riled purely to get the exact reaction that he got and you walked right into his trap.

Giving an attention seeker attention is like giving a drug addict drugs. You're just feeding the addiction and making it worse.

I'm not saying that Malik should be allowed to use his Shianess(?) as a shield, just that If it was a rational individual we were talking about who said something you disagreed with and you were fighting your corner, it might have been a different story, but it's clear from past conversations with him and other people who are JUST like him that he's not a rational individual.

MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:
Saira wrote:

It doesn't matter that you directed that statement only at Malik and for a particular purpose.

It's that you said it and it was a blanket statement that would reasonably offend any Shi'a.

For all you know I, and plenty of other people on this forum are Shi'a, and i would be entitled to take offense at that offhand insult that you take so lightly.

I'm sure Malik was aware of everything you're saying and he said exactly what would get you riled purely to get the exact reaction that he got and you walked right into his trap.

Giving an attention seeker attention is like giving a drug addict drugs. You're just feeding the addiction and making it worse.

I'm not saying that Malik should be allowed to use his Shianess(?) as a shield, just that If it was a rational individual we were talking about who said something you disagreed with and you were fighting your corner, it might have been a different story, but it's clear from past conversations with him and other people who are JUST like him that he's not a rational individual.

I can't say about his other convos as its the 1st convo I've had with him so its only through here I'm coming to know of his level of rationality and if he knows how to spark a reaction then he's clued up enough to understand the "blows" and maybe he isn't the only Shia here so what, I did fight my corner for the comments he made to me and on my beliefs and did it his way - it might be fuel to the fire for u, from my point I sent it as a bitter pill, like I said before taste of his own meds, u see it differently to me, ur viewpoint entirely

You wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
dont call joie stupid and unintelligent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol

(and can we let everyone fight their own fights?)

no we should stick up for each other Smile although i doubt joey wants us to cua he can handle malik himself but idc Smile

You wrote:
[Can I be annoyed that this has turned from science into hyperbole?

obviously no one cares about the LHC cuz it hasnt destroyed the world :roll: Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

obviously no one cares about the LHC cuz it hasnt destroyed the world :roll: Blum 3

yet.

*crosses fingers*

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

*crosses fingers*

has no one told u that doesnt work

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

dont call joie stupid and unintelligent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malik learn to respect others

God says Jews are enemies of Islam and Muslims.
Dont you know thats what it says in the Quran?

Do you respect everybody? Do you have love for cold blooded killers like Ehud Olmert, Netanyaho and President Bush?
I already said I like good jews. These are jews who got brain to know right from wrong. They are ok.
But jews who side with oppression of Palestinians are evil. Jews who says its ok for Israel to occupy and murder men women and children are very racists and satanic jews.

Bad jews side with the killing machine of Israeli army. They are evil and God hates them. they will burn in hell. They have blood on their hands.

sister saira asked me a question. She says its serious.
but ready her statements i think she dont know what serious means. I forgive her accusations coz she is a sister. We are told to be kind to women.

Ashura is a religious festival.
Shia Muslims remember those who killed Imam Husain. Sunnis dont like us to do that rememberance. You know why?

The killers were Yazid and Mawiya. These are respected by Sunni Muslims as Sahabas. They hate to be reminded of their leaders who murdered Prophet's (pbuh) family in Karbala.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

malik wait uppppp! im gna create a topic about ashura and shia's

(its weird i was just about to aswell and then i read that comment Smile )

Yesterday you made a new thread for me. What happened to it?

people thought i was bullying u so i had to delete it :/

doesn't sound like u were offended by it, but im sorry if it did

i was not offended at all. you are not a kafir.
you are a muslim brother. i love you. you were not bullying me either.
i am a lover of Imam Ali (as).

malik wrote:

you are a muslim brother.

... She is? o.0

malik wrote:
i love you. you were not bullying me.

awesome.

i'm a girl btw lol.

I apologise. I fought he was a bro. Sorry sister.

MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:
malik wrote:

you are a muslim brother.

... She is? o.0

only on the sly

:badgrin:

Back in BLACK

riiiiiight, yeaaah

malik wrote:
Boson is a very small particle of our Prophet's power that he gave to Imam Ali.

Scientists call it The God particle.
If they mess with Imam Ali, he will destroy their lab and all of Switzerland and France.

Imam Ali's power begins where science limits end. He was given superpower by God.

Ya Ali Madaad.

Astaghifrullah......

I knew the Raafidah were crazy, but you take the biscuit..

( Note to the Admin, nice set of Smileys but we need a Green one which is shown sick and Puking! )

I know kafirs rebelled against Allah but not you mr muslim rebel.

can I call for a truce here?

Ok brother. I will accept your mediation.

malik wrote:
I know kafirs rebelled against allah but not you mr muslim rebel.

When the Dajjal will come, it is the Jews and the Raafidah Shi'a who will join his Ranks...

Then Allah will send the Mahdi, and he will be from the Ahlus Sunnah Wal JAma'ah, Strong Upon the Qur'an and the SUNNAH..

and he gonna make sure justice is served against the dirty, sleazy people who said abusive things to the Mother of the Believers, Umm al Mu'mineen Aa'isha Radhiyallahu anha..... and who committed Shirk and Kufr, and who have no shame by committing Zinaa in the guise of the forbidden Mutah marriage. .. and it was the Raafidah khawarij who betrayed and killed Hassan and Hussain...

30 Shia scholars reverted to Islam to become Ahlu Sunnah!!
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtOD5XPqRQg]

Anyway, I dont want waste my time debating - enjoy the video Wink

You wrote:

sorry i began writing my reply after this message.

Thats the truth, - Taqiyyah is not part of my beliefs Sir Admin. Wink

Muslim Rebel wrote:
You wrote:

sorry i began writing my reply after this message.

Thats the truth, - Taqiyyah is not part of my beliefs Sir Admin. Wink

It doesn't need to be - neither of you are going to change your views (especially if they are laced with hatred), so it is all just a mud slinging match with no other outcome but to feel a little beter about yourself..

Pages