Useless posts removed from another topic... to be locked.

55 posts / 0 new
Last post

No, just separating gunk from another topic.

This can be called purification. A forced osmosis of topics.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

speaking of purification

there's too much waffle here these day

u should get another section in this forum and call it "trash"

all waffle can be placed there

Mr Admin...........i cant believe you allow 50cent wannabees abd Potatoes to create daft threads and let them pollute the forums with stupid posts.....actually theres been a lot lately

ur too slow

i rest my case to be a Mod :evil:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

i rest my case to be a Mod :evil:

you'd make a crap mod

i dont mind rubbish threads-its rude stuff that bothers me

thats cos I'm the one who gets into trouble for coming here :roll:

but now that judda budda is gone it should improve

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
speaking of purification

there's too much waffle here these day

u should get another section in this forum and call it "trash"

all waffle can be placed there

lol trash now there's an idea

Purification? hmmm just delete the posts simple...

Btw admin mostly these posts are created cuz everyone wants to introduce themselves which is why you should have "new members" as sticky and there should also be a "quick question" thread, some topics require a one word answer and ppl just create threads for that.

If I delete a post all hell breaks loose...

I will restickify the new members topic..

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

thats cos u never know what to delete-u always delete stuff that there is nothing wrong with and alllow bad stuff

is their any sort of "Admin training" u could attend?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

thats cos u never know what to delete-u always delete stuff that there is nothing wrong with and alllow bad stuff

is their any sort of "Admin training" u could attend?

I think we - as in the forum members could give admin training easily! I would be a better admin than you anyday well maybe i dnt know how to wkr the system but defnitely a better mod than you.

Lesson 1: banning people.

Now LilSis, where are you hiding? ...

:twisted:

"Admin" wrote:

u threatening me?

trust me, if I was banned all hell would break loose...8)

Training for lesson one

Bann

dirty, pervy, blasphemous people STRAIGHT AWAY

do not give them "a million chances-hoping that will learn sumin here" :roll:

"Admin" wrote:

How bout we start with you for been such a rubbish moderator :twisted:

I hope ur taking notes Admin :twisted:

The thing is we need to cater for our audience.

If we attract those who are not islamic with the mag, if they turn up here, we need to cater for them, and not just chuck them aside.

Its not always pleasant, but it does improve them. And make us more patient.

"Admin" wrote:

If we attract those who are not islamic with the mag, if they turn up here, we need to cater for them, and not just chuck them aside.

if they wanna learn they can OBSERVE as guests

no one is stopping them from doing that

is they cross the line-LIKE MANY HAVE DONE

they should be banned ASAP

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

if they wanna learn they can OBSERVE as guests

no one is stopping them from doing that

is they cross the line-LIKE MANY HAVE DONE

they should be banned ASAP

Banning is reserved for the worst members only.

Its something thats only been exercised what once... twice maybe.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

oldie and tex but i defnitely think judda budda should have been banned long time ago, he had enuf warnings!

Sometimes guest-only dont work, some ppl aint shy to register.

"angel" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

oldie and tex but i defnitely think judda budda should have been banned long time ago, he had enuf warnings!

Sometimes guest-only dont work, some ppl aint shy to register.

I agree

and judda budda STILL aint banned

wonder what these so called mods think the "worst member" is? :roll:

Are you trying to say you never saw a positive in Judda?

he did have some half decent posts near the end. He was still misguided, and i pray a real scholar is able to sort him out.

"Admin" wrote:
Are you trying to say you never saw in Judda?

he did have some half decent posts near the end. He was still misguided, and i pray a real scholar is able to sort him out.

Your right.

He was perfect. Best poster here. I learnt a lot from him. I was going to vote for him in the "revival person of the year award".

All hail Judda.

:roll:

"Admin" wrote:

lol what, never saw in judda :?

Corrected.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

Your right.

He was perfect. Best poster here. I learnt a lot from him. I was going to vote for him in the "revival person of the year award".

All hail Judda.

:roll:

no need to get sarcy...

We all knw like 95% of his posts had to be either edited or deleted completely but as Admin said their were a few posts that weren't too bad.

Definition of worst member would be some1 who curses alot, goes around ranting blasphemouse remarks.

In short anyone who violates the Rules of the board will either hav their posts edited or deleted and if they presist eventually they will be banned.

Hope thats clear as mudd.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

no need to get sarcy...

We all knw like 95% of his posts had to be either edited or deleted completely but as Admin said their were a few posts that weren't too bad.

Definition of worst member would be some1 who curses alot, goes around ranting blasphemouse remarks.

In short anyone who violates the Rules of the board will either hav their posts edited or deleted and if they presist eventually they will be banned.

Eh thats exactly describes judda, did you read all his posts???? i wasnt in agreement form day one with the decision that judda wasnt banneed, its the way he came across would twist things(quranic ayats) and make blasphemous posts.

"angel" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

no need to get sarcy...

Eh thats exactly describes judda, did you read all his posts???? i wasnt in agreement form day one with the decision that judda wasnt banneed, its the way he came across would twist things(quranic ayats) and make blasphemous posts.

But he showed improvement.

That alone warrants him credit enough to stay.

Back in BLACK

Pages

Topic locked