kissing your thimbs when Propet (saw) is mentioned.

113 posts / 0 new
Last post

sniffing is intoxicating - made clear its haraam

and drinking that substance is impure - again, not allowed :roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
sniffing is intoxicating - made clear its haraam

and drinking that substance is impure - again, not allowed :roll:

Well according to med it aint lol :roll:

Med you are unbelievably funny or rather d umb!

"Med" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

everything is allowed unless forbidden. God does not forget anything. So he would not forget to command something to be forbidden.

ALLAH hasnt said we cant sniff glue either, nor does it say anywhere not to drink urine. Does that meean urine and sniffing glue is halal?>

Brother the deen is more complex than that, im sure u appreciate what I am saying.

glue sniffing comes under intoxication. That has been banned.

urine is excrement, and is classed as unclean, and thus not suitable for consumption.

Religion is far less complex than you make it out to be. Just follow the qur'an and sunnah. If you never noticed, that was me just rephrasing the hadith I had quoted earlier, as ina similar hadith (or the same one...) it ends with the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) saying because god does not forget, and the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) recites an aayah saying so.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

those who try to make me look stupid dont need to bother, i can do that perfectlky well myslef lol.

My point was that not everything is stated that this is haraam this is halaa.

Noone can show me where it says urine is haraam to drink, but no1 ever thinks to drink it.

My point is deen is more complex than ppl like to make out. It is not necessary that just cos something aint directly mentioned as being haraam then it must be halal. no

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Med those claims have already been refuted.

everything IS allowed unless forbidden. That is hadith bro!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i dont argue abt hadeeth.

Suffice to say the ulama understand the issue better than me and you.

May ALLAH bless us all with guidance and wisdom ameen.

I have said what I can on this.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
i dont argue abt hadeeth.

Suffice to say the ulama understand the issue better than me and you.

May ALLAH bless us all with guidance and wisdom ameen.

I have said what I can on this.

As I have said previously, it is a part of Usoolul fiqh.

They have decided.

And there is no shame in admitting to a mistake. I make many, but try to admit to them. After all what is my pride worth? nothing.

So is your position to maintain silence, but keep the same view, or to accept the hadith? (I am wondering... I assume you will consult a scholar...)

"khans1" wrote:
admin you've got a weak argument maybe because you've got limited intelligence.

so from ur expertise if its not banned its allowed, and that makes sense to u?

"Admin" wrote:
Sunan Abu Dawood:

Quote:
Book 27, Number 3791:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:

The people of pre-Islamic times used to eat some things and leave others alone, considering them unclean. Then Allah sent His Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and sent down His Book, marking some things lawful and others unlawful; so what He made lawful is lawful, what he made unlawful is unlawful,[b] and what he said nothing about is allowable[/b]. And he recited: "Say: I find not in the message received by me by inspiration any (meat) forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it...." up to the end of the verse.

Note the bold words I have highlighted.

Cat got your tongue?

eh, why is that all moved to this topic?

the khans1 quote was from this topic. The rest of the accusation topc was a part of this topic. I split the two. one of khans1's posts related to both topics. So I requoted the relevant bit back and reanswered it.

"khans1" wrote:
again it sounds like some barelawwiy crap to me

thats coz it is khan :roll:

Actions speak louder than words!

"MastKuri" wrote:
"khans1" wrote:

Some people are so DU[size=12]M[/size]B!!! :roll:

"yashmaki" wrote:
Quote:
[color=blue][b]Those who categorically condemn this practice altogether should realize that it is not a baseless act that was invented by some Muslims in the Indian Subcontinent. [/b][/color]

[color=red][b]It is something that is practiced in other parts of the Muslim and Arab world also, such as in Syria and Yemen. [/b][/color]

[color=green][b]If one was to visit the famous city of Syria Halab (Aleppo), one would see many Arab Muslims including scholars kissing their thumbs and placing them on their eyes upon hearing the name of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) during the Adhan.[/b][/color]

"khans1" wrote:

The only thing crap is the shit thats coming out of your mouth

Sorry admins but these new members are really bothering me.. they put me off coming onto these forums.

"chm1" wrote:
"khans1" wrote:

Sorry admins but these new members are really bothering me.. they put me off coming onto these forums.

totally agree with you there, it is getin rather annoyin now!

oh goshwot bou sucking ur thumb???? na just joking... so many new inventions

Gossip is the most destructive thing in the universe...

"ALquds" wrote:
oh goshwot bou sucking ur thumb???? na just joking... so many new inventions

tru wht nxt,u still suckin ya thumb lol.....whats wiv the link irf...callin pll D U M B aint solvin nawt :roll:

"naj" wrote:
whats wiv the link irf

It's all about inventions.

"naj" wrote:
callin pll D U M B aint solvin nawt :roll:

If people continue to make silly assertions, then there's only one word for 'em.

Du[size=12]m[/size]b.

funny its a banned word so i had 2 use spaces, no need 2 be SO mean..if u find somat silly u ignore it

k, salaam.

"irfghan" wrote:
"naj" wrote:
callin pll D U M B aint solvin nawt :roll:

If people continue to make silly assertions, then there's only one word for 'em.

Du[size=12]m[/size]b.

They're more then just Du[size=12]m[/size]b.. they're narrow minded, are prejudiced, they've all got a closed mind and there are too many other words i could use to describe them but can not as this is an islamic forum..

Btw, could all you new members stick to writing in english, if you want to post messages in urdu then go onto some pak forum.

u slander mock all ya like...freedom of speech, btw there arent rules and regulations on sticking to english oka urdu, SO ppl do what ya like..if u have a problem u stick to JUST english forums

no naj chm1 wasnt slandering, what khan said was out of order, i dont even wana repeat it, its rather offensive and yash has given evidence that it is a valid act and he hasnt apologised, he shoudl at least repent for sayin it was "c**P"

If anyone should be accused of salndering then it should be you Naj and you lil "gang" thats recently joined these forums.

Apart from lil sis who always speaks out and fights against you and your friends backward views.. bless her.. most of the members ignore what you gotta say, they're probably more tolerant and patient than me.. I've tried to be tolerant with you all and i've tried to ignore what you lot gotta say but there's a limit to how much anyone can listen to you all screaming about "biddah" "shirk" and accusing everyone to be "brello's"

This is turning into a rant.. maybe my fast is getting to me but I'm sick of what you all have to say especially since you never back up any of your points and refuse to listen to what the other members hae to say even though they always back up their LOGICAL posts with relevant hadiths and ayats.

"MastKuri" wrote:
"khans1" wrote:

its funny you say that naj, since u being a deobandi, look up to deobandi darul ulooms, deobandi scholars like molana ashraf ali thanvi, molvi motalla etc..... and [b]shaykh taqi usmani , probably one of the biggest Deobandi scholars today[/b], has said it is permissible in shariah to kiss your hands and place it on your eyes. read the quote from yashmakis post earlier.

So it looks like its deobandi crap aswell Biggrin

i dont practise this cos i dont find any strong evidence for it...but this crap that you and your other deobandi friends are calling is seen as permissible from a big Deobandi scholar. so what kind of crap is it now....

it seems as naj, khan 1, mastkuri, jazzy, med are all obsessed with brelwi bashing and are full of hatred against brelwis, very quick to label everything they disagree with as brelwi crap, or 'hes a brelwi'.....
you lot have definitely created sectarian hatred on this forum.
you have opened the fitna of brelwi v deobandi debates and sunni v wahabbi debates.

Listen carefully, if you continue in this sectarianism then your posts are not welcome on this forum. I hope you take these words seriously.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"MastKuri" wrote:
"khans1" wrote:

its funny you say that naj, since u being a deobandi, look up to deobandi darul ulooms, deobandi scholars like molana ashraf ali thanvi, molvi motalla etc..... and [b]shaykh taqi usmani , probably one of the biggest Deobandi scholars today[/b], has said it is permissible in shariah to kiss your hands and place it on your eyes. read the quote from yashmakis post earlier.

i dont practise this cos i dont find any strong evidence for it...but this crap that you and your other deobandi friends are calling is seen as permissible from a big Deobandi scholar. so what kind of crap is it now....

it seems as naj, khan 1, mastkuri, jazzy, med are all obsessed with brelwi bashing and are full of hatred against brelwis, very quick to label everything they disagree with as brelwi crap, or 'hes a brelwi'.....
you have opened the fitna of brelwi v deobandi debates and sunni v wahabbi debates.

Listen carefully, if you continue in this sectarianism then your posts are not welcome on this forum. I hope you take these words seriously.

Excuse me, Ed i practice that and i find it rather offensive that you are callin it "c**p"!

"angel" wrote:
"MastKuri" wrote:
"khans1" wrote:

Excuse me, Ed i practice that and i find it rather offensive that you are callin it "c**p"!

you're missing my point. i aint calling it crap. naj and khan1 called it brelwi crap. i said deobandi scholars allow it...so what does that make it? i dont disrespect acts ...i agree or disagree with them according to evidence, naj, khan1 and other new members on thsi forum call things 'CRAP' which they disagree with.
I hope you understand my point angel

you're missing my point. i aint calling it crap. naj and khan1 called it brelwi crap. i said deobandi scholars allow it...so what does that make it? i dont disrespect acts ...i agree or disagree with them according to evidence, naj, khan1 and other new members on thsi forum call things 'CRAP' which they disagree with.

Sorry for misunderstandin, must be the roza getin to me

[

excuse me mr ED, maybe u should read carefully BEFORE accusing me of calling it BRELWI CRAP, i did not say that nor did i agree with khan1.

then u accuse me of brelwi bashing , hating brelawis and labelling everything as brelawi crap and causing hatred on this forum all my GENERATION is brelawi got nawt against em, what cnt i voice my say without having to put up with people slandering me, no doubt i look up to deobandi SCHOLARS, what have i said wrong..maybe u should read the first post i made on this thread. got no time 2 go on time for iftari.

Pages

Topic locked