What Wife Rape?

71 posts / 0 new
Last post

The best husband is the one who's the best to his wives...plus, we're ordered to treat our wives with kindness.

Naturally, this is the same for the wife too.

Force/rape and abuse is not 'treating ones wife with kindness'.

Of course, a wife shouldnt refuse her husband without a valid reason (i.e. mensstruation, ramadan, after child birth, illness, fatigue etc.

But if he's treating her with kindness and keeping her happy. I doubt she will be saying No.

MuslimSister wrote:

if he's treating her with kindness and keeping her happy, I doubt she will be saying No.

Completely spot on.

The "no", said in the kitchen, would then be taken as "I dare you, right here."

Fool

So can someone simply tell me, does Islam allow a husband to rape?(no opinions but just Qur'an/ahadith evidence please!)

surely not?!

I voted, "Husband is guilty" but maybe it should be both did wrong, cuz of the whole angels curse the wife thing, but still it should be wrong :S :/

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

There is no where that says it is allowed. Nor is there anywhere that explicitly says that it is not - the only evidence you have is that the hadith did NOT say "take your god given right" or anything like that.

And then there is I wrote earlier that quotes a hadith that may or may not be relevant.

(Omrow in all his arguments also ignores when the husband is not good... that is an assumption in all his posts... which kind of contradicts the outcome.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Fool

So can someone simply tell me, does Islam allow a husband to rape?(no opinions but just Qur'an/ahadith evidence please!)

In Islam there is no such thing as rape. There is only Zina which is illegal sinful enjoyment.

God only restricts a husband to keep away from his lovely wife on two occasions:

1. While he is fasting.

2. When she is bleeding.

Thats it.

Beside that Islam allows the husband enjoy his pretty wife as much as he wants. Morning and evening.

When you marry a real man, you lose control.

Before marrying her lover, the woman should have thought carefully before saying:

"Take me !!"

Its too late for the girl after she signs on the dotted line.

These are not my rules.

This is God's Religion Islam.

Omrow wrote:

When you marry a real man, you lose control.

Before marrying her lover, the woman should have thought carefully before saying:

"Take me !!"

Its too late for the girl after she signs on the dotted line.

These are not my rules.

This is God's Religion Islam.

i agree with omrow for the first time EVER

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

Welcome to the Common Sense Club - CSC.

Congratulations.

Omrow wrote:
Welcome to the Common Sense Club - CSC.

Congratulations.

thank you

i feel honored to be a part of it Smile

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Fool

surely not?!

I voted, "Husband is guilty" but maybe it should be both did wrong, cuz of the whole angels curse the wife thing, but still it should be wrong :S :/

I think this answers your question nicely:

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Thanks Dawud! Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Pages