Was Micheal Jackson Murdered?

69 posts / 0 new
Last post

The question now is, would Micheal Jackson be given a Islamic funeral.

There is a battle going on over this.

The Imam who led him to read the Islam Creed - Shahada - wants a full
muslim prayer for the brother.

Muslims want proper Islamic buriel.

According to the breaking statement of his brother Jermaine Jackson, Michael Jackson was about to announce his conversion to Islam clearly in his last music tour in London O2, such massive star as MJ was going to make a huge impact all over the world talking about beauty of Islam, and offcourse those Zionist who tried to destroy the image of Islam recently attaching the 911 attacks to Muslims, though every single evidence showed us that 911 was an inside job, since i heard about MJ's conversion to Islam i became very interested in this great loving and peaceful religion.
R.I.P Michael and thank you. steven

I can't see an option for "he's not dead - it was a hoax!" anywhere...

I wonder if he will get the Tupac treatment. He is supposed to have left behind a catalogue of unreleased songs...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salam

Steven wrote:

According to the breaking statement of his brother Jermaine Jackson, Michael Jackson was about to announce his conversion to Islam clearly in his last music tour in London O2, such massive star as MJ was going to make a huge impact all over the world talking about beauty of Islam, and offcourse those Zionist who tried to destroy the image of Islam recently attaching the 911 attacks to Muslims, though every single evidence showed us that 911 was an inside job, since i heard about MJ's conversion to Islam i became very interested in this great loving and peaceful religion.

R.I.P Michael and thank you.

steven

I agree with Steven's common sense statement.

Micheal Jackson would have got millions of his fans interested in Islam.

If not all, then certainly many of his fans would have
become muslims in order to follow their role model.

This threat was clearly unacceptable in a post 9/11 world.

Therefore, Micheal had to go.

Hence he is gone.

Since his conversion to Islam in November 2008, they began giving Micheal
him more and more powerful drugs to weaken his heart and internal organs.

Princess Diana was also about to annouce her conversion to Islam before
she was killed in a mysterious "car crash" in Paris.

Omrow

What threat? his conversion was announced months ago.

Why would wolfram & Hart care that he had converted anyway? how does it affect them?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
What threat? his conversion was announced months ago.

Why would wolfram & Hart care that he had converted anyway? how does it affect them?

Well if he's a fully fledged Muslim, surely he'd want to stop singing and dancing?

Or maybe he wouldn't've but they were scared that he would have?

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

so... they killed him... to stop him from the singing and dancing they were afraid that he might stop from?

(neither singing or dancing of itself is unislamic - it depends on other things such as content and motive etc that make popular forms of them disliked.)

This Murder Mystery is getting really exciting.

I feel like Sherlock Holmes reading all the work you lot are doing! Good job everyone. Biggrin

You wrote:
so... they killed him... to stop him from the singing and dancing they were afraid that he might stop from?

(neither singing or dancing of itself is unislamic - it depends on other things such as content and motive etc that make popular forms of them disliked.)

LOL!

Yeah no i didn't think that through properly xD

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

again i say to you people,

off course this would upset those NWO Zionists who tried to destroy the image of Islam recently attaching the 911 attacks on Muslims.
this was the agenda and everyone but an ignorant would say its not!

they sadly murdered Michael Jackson, as they did with every loving soul on this planet, as MJ songs were calling upon peace and love, which reminds me of Bob Marley, princess Diana! time will reveal that MJ's death was nothing but an assassination, and our sick MEDIA wont reveal it forever.

regarding that they killed him... to stop him from the singing and dancing, if you quoted this on Muslims, Islam since the beginning of its golden ages, in our dark ages! used the arts of music and architectural, look for it people PLZ, its a Google click away from your fingertips, the thing is, Islam prohibited forms of art that calls for dirty sick life, dis-respecting the woman, and music of hatred or racism, so how would Islam be against a great singer as MJ who sang for love and peace and justices!
plz wake up people and read MJ's "man in the mirror" lyrics and see how close that to Islam teachings, i'm just trying to say the truth not taking on anyone's side.
look after things like "new world order" and "Illuminati" its all over the web PLZ you deserve better than this for your self.

All this smells of fish.

Micheal Jackson was fit and singing on 23 June 2009.

CNN released the video of his rehearsal in Los Angeles.

Two days later he was lying dead.

In that video he looked like a skeleton.

Besides, death can arrive at any time.

No.

Death comes only when God wills it.

But murder can come anytime.

Our muslim brother Micheal Jackson is dead not because of
God's will, but because of assassin's will.

contains bad language, offensive material and funny jokes.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyTBXzfQJ8]

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Steven wrote:
again i say to you people,

off course this would upset those NWO Zionists who tried to destroy the image of Islam recently attaching the 911 attacks on Muslims.
this was the agenda and everyone but an ignorant would say its not!

they sadly murdered Michael Jackson, as they did with every loving soul on this planet, as MJ songs were calling upon peace and love, which reminds me of Bob Marley, princess Diana! time will reveal that MJ's death was nothing but an assassination, and our sick MEDIA wont reveal it forever.

regarding that they killed him... to stop him from the singing and dancing, if you quoted this on Muslims, Islam since the beginning of its golden ages, in our dark ages! used the arts of music and architectural, look for it people PLZ, its a Google click away from your fingertips, the thing is, Islam prohibited forms of art that calls for dirty sick life, dis-respecting the woman, and music of hatred or racism, so how would Islam be against a great singer as MJ who sang for love and peace and justices!
plz wake up people and read MJ's "man in the mirror" lyrics and see how close that to Islam teachings, i'm just trying to say the truth not taking on anyone's side.
look after things like "new world order" and "Illuminati" its all over the web PLZ you deserve better than this for your self.

I think he's trying to be funny.

Ya'qub wrote:
contains bad language, offensive material and funny jokes.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyTBXzfQJ8]

That must be the most famous scene of tv that has been abused for absolutely everything. Still make me laugh though.

(and there have been way more funnier ones.)

of course singing and dancing are unislamic (apart from certain nasheeds). If it were islamic why are there no hadith pertaining to sahaba dancing about to music? Surely one of the wives of the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) would have been documented as dancing? Instead we are told wives can dance for their husbands in the privacy of their own room, if they wish. But dancing for any other reason such as "entertainment" or a "profession" is completely forbidden in Islam. Feel free to ask a scholar.

If he was a muslim then what a way to pass away. What muslim would wish to pass away in such a state. I pray that I and my muslim brothers and sisters on this forum and everywhere will die in a state of Iman, and with obedience to Allah. Would we rather die preparing for an upcoming concert? Ppl called him the King of Pop but in his life and death Allah was the ultimate king, and so will Allah be in ours.

I don't think we should speculate on his faith and then become duped sympathizers and lovers of all his achievements. As far as the world knew, and as far as he wished the world to know, he was not a muslim. What of his achievements, they amount to nothing but sinning against Allah. In my teens I was a fan like most ppl, but I won't let that cloud my judgment today, hands down my faith is more important than reminiscing about the musical wonder MJ was.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

"dancing" and "dancing as a profession" are different things. If it was forbidden in general, there would be no clause of "for husband". All that says is that there are appropriate times and inappropriate times for it - and that is also the case for other things - even doing dua.

A reason for dancing to be forbidden in many places is because it is generally sexualised. Here it is the same as pork - because people eat pork, it does not mean all food is haraam, jut that eating pork (or pork as food) is haraam.

As for asking a scholar - I am sorry but I am of the opinion that the majority do not know how to think.

As for whether he was a Muslim or not - it does matter as you cannot pray for forgiveness for someone who died a non-muslim.

Saying all that, I must also add that I find song and dance pointless.

You wrote:

As for asking a scholar - I am sorry but I am of the opinion that the majority do not know how to think.

Doesn't that sound a bit similar to a person in a mental institution saying "the whole world is nuts and I'm the only sane one!"?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

and what if he is sane?

I am of the opinion that they have failed the ummah almost entirely.

@Hajjar - another thing - prohibition normally works the other way around. There generally needs to be proof that something is forbidden, otherwise it is allowed.

As for dancing, I am sure there is a hadith about remembering Allah as if you are a mad person >> break dancing.

and I did it in 2 degrees. beat that!

EDIT - I was not talking about Michael Jackson and his performances, but the general case instead. Most of his music is from well before the alleged conversion so I doubt it would have mattered to him what Islam says.

Can I request that here you do not discuss Micheal Jackson's music.

Please have some respect.

God !!

How can you be posting those type of videos here !!

Omrow wrote:
Can I request that here you do not discuss Micheal Jackson's music.

Please have some respect.

God !!

How can you be posting those type of videos here !!

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmN0dwDR1wo]

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

our prophet (Saw) did not dance about, and sing about that is proof enough. best proof is to ask a scholar if you respect and value their opinion. ive yet to hear a scholar say yes dancing and singing of this nature is approved.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) also never (afaik) drove a car. or checked the water level for the engine.

Proof of the impermissibility of actions is not by seeing what was not dome, but by what was not permitted, banned. Otherwise it is allowed.

In the general case, if you look at some forms of dhikr/hadhra it looks awful lot like dancing, yet it is considered a good thing atleast by some scholars. I created a topic on this at some point:

(I do get the idea though we are arguing opposite points - me talking in general, you focussing more on the hip thrusts of the MJ performances. Any sensualised/provocative dance routines performed in public are Islamicly a no no.)

PS I also think such performances are lame. Maybe it is because I am not a musical person, but dance routines seem stupid.

Assalamu alaikum,

dancing and music have always been around. Whereas the car has not, so they can't be compared. If you were gonna compare a car to something it would be appropriate to compare it to the camel or a donkey as that was the preferred vehicle of movement back then.

There are clear evidences against certain types of music and dancing as a whole within Islam, to me they're very blatantly clear I don't see how they can be denied.

Swaying in dhikr is not exactly dancing, unless the intention is to invoke others to do the same. As for scholars permitting certain nasheed, they do so on evidences. They do not state that non religious music is permitted there is a huge difference.

Personally i think nasheeds with just duff alone or no instruments at all are permissible, but in my mind this is not a form of music. To me music is something that is just used to entertain a person, help them relax, maybe enjoy a party etc. But nasheeds of the nature i described aren't really for entertainment value, although they may be to some individuals. they're more for relaxing, or even getting into a spiritual mode, if your mind has drifted into the wrong direction, and you need a spiritual high.

I can really see why music (excluding nasheeds) is not permitted in Islam. If you read books or hear the series on the purification of the heart, you can see why music (minus certain nasheeds) would be classed as a disease of the heart/soul. It takes us away from the remembrance of Allah. Ppl become frenzied and follow their band or singer all over the world just to catch a glimpse. They will memorise every lyric no matter how full of shirk it is. They will copy every dance move, not matter how lewd it may be. They will imitate their dress no matter how sexual it may be, they will dote on their idol in every possible way, and some will go so far as committing suicide when one dies i.e Kurt Cobain fans.

I see the same sort of thing occurring with MJ fans. But MJ was unique in the way he touched ppl all over the world. Even the poor man in the slums or India will know who MJ is, and purport to having loved him. I don;t think that reflects his "greatness", but the power shaytan has to lead ppl astray. I just hope no one commits suicide over him. I see muslims all around me mesmorised/ Zombified by anything related to the MJ phenomenon. why can't muslims stop and think this dude what did he do for a living, he made music, he danced he entertained, is he the sort of role model, or idol we should be looking up to?

If I spent an iota of the same energy memorising a few words of the Quran, or perfecting my salah, or copying the sunnah dress of my prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and his beloved family, or tweaking my tajweed so my tone may please Allah, or chanting dhikr, now that would be worth something. That would be something beneficial to my soul, and my hereafter. Those muslims who do this they are the ones we should be looking up to with awe and respect, they should be our role models. I refuse to spend time regurgitating out playlists, reliving any pop idols life and achievements, because frankly they are worthless to me.

There is however one good lesson to derive from Mj's demise, and that's the reality of death, and all that follows it. This is it-are you prepared? I know I'm not.

As for respect Omrow, this thread is anything but respecting his death. Speculating about someones death is highly distasteful. Leave that to the medical professions. We know that he has passed away and that should suffice, all the whys, ifs and buts no longer matter.

Wasalaam

Hajjar wrote:

As for respect Omrow, this thread is anything but respecting his death. Speculating about someones death is highly distasteful. Leave that to the medical professions. We know that he has passed away and that should suffice, all the whys, ifs and buts no longer matter.

You may not care about whether our beautiful brother died naturally, or was murdered.

But thats ok. Its your choice.

It only shows how much you loved him.

@ Hajjar - you may be happy with such stuff and be able to live with it, but everyone can't.

As for non-religious music being banned - who says so?

On the occasion where we know that the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) permitted music, I am quite sure I read that it was from travelling entertainers. I have never read anywhere that they were Muslims. I of course have not read much about it, but I would have expected that to have been clarified.

As for him being or not being a role model, an exemplary figure to follow, I do not care.

If I spent an iota of the same energy memorising a few words of the Quran, or perfecting my salah, or copying the sunnah dress of my prophet Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him and his beloved family, or tweaking my tajweed so my tone may please Allah, or chanting dhikr, now that would be worth something.

I am sure that you spend more than an iota of the same energy and it is worth something. Please, accept that you are human and that there are only 24 hours in a day.

Besides not everyone is the same - some want to enjoy this world and its beauties more than others. I say let them. Yes, they could be doing more dhikr, trying to improve themselves etc, but the body needs to be fed as well.

Omrow wrote:
You may not care about whether our beautiful brother died naturally, or was murdered.

But thats ok. Its your choice.

It only shows how much you loved him.

OK, go on then. Tell me. What are you going to do? That is where the proof lies, not in creating forum topic speculating.

Cant you see, I am already doing something about it !!

We are trying to find the killers of Micheal Jackson.

Whereas you YOU, are trying to stifle investigation.

All you want is to lock this case, and only moan his death.

You could be charged with perverting the course of justice.

Headline from tomorrow: Latoya Jackson: I Know Who Murdered My Brother.

Can anyone be Muslim purely in their heads?

If they're ashamed to show it outwardly, are they an ashamed Muslim or not a Muslim at all?

Or If they're scared and they die before they've considered coming out a Muslim, do they die a Muslim because they believe?

Pages