Was Micheal Jackson Murdered?

69 posts / 0 new
Last post

yes, yes and yes.

When Spain was reconquered and the Spanish inquisition was going on, the Muslims had to hide their faith. Ofcourse, in the long term it did not work out well - I doubt there are any surviving Muslims in Spain surviving from that era.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

here is something interesting for you all

watch this documentary highlights the Illuminati,, the new world order,, the anti Christ.
this should wake you up for understanding of what the F*** is going on in our world.
enjoy the shock! and hope your eyes and heart will be open for a new perspective of truth other than our f**** up media.

R.I.P
Michael Jackson (the great anti NWO king)

"The Arrivals" is a load of bull. It uses pagan and some christian mythology to twist things into what they are not.

Of course, if you are pagan or Christian, the significance of the numbers such as 666 may be important and you may be taken in by the whole conspiracy angle of it, but what I do not understand is how Muslims buy into this? Such stuff has nothing to do with Islam.

Islam does not consider 666 an evil number, nor 13, nor friday the thirteenth.

And people buy music videos/songs because they like the artist/sound/visuals not because the music star sacrificed some baby child to some goat somewhere.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Truth will slowly come out.

Many people are now beginning to see hidden hands behind the sudden and mysterious death of Micheal Jackson.

City Police also smell something fishy going on:

Michael Jackson's death could have been murder, according
to authorities - and his sister is convinced he was killed.

Michael Jackson death: Murder not ruled out, says LA police chief

The Times July 11, 2009

Jackson death may have been 'homicide', says police chief

The Los Angeles police chief has raised the prospect of a homicide charge over the death of Michael Jackson.

I will wait for the cops to say what they think. it's way too gossipy atm.

Besides Mr Al Fayed still thinks Diana and Dodi were murdered on the orders of Prince Philip.

Well,

Suspect numero uno: Omrow. He seemed to know about this before everyone else. *shifty eyes*

I know what I coroner is! Biggrin

I was so proud of myself when I found out, I actually learnt something!

Oh and I know what a Bereavement Centre is and I also know how the Mortuary (AKA "Chapel of Rest") works.

Pages