Friends

58 posts / 0 new
Last post

Okay so you ladies have a problem now.

In real life you can just wear a veil or hijab.

I suppose you could black out everything you type (should you decide to write in emboldened size 8 Times New Roman)...

But that sort of defeats the purpose of writing at all...

[color=white]I know what I'm saying, and I'm saying it for me; because I want to say it. Does not mean you have to see what I've said in order to prove I've said it or validate what I've said.[/color]

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"Aphrodite" wrote:
[color=white]I know what I'm saying, and I'm saying it for me; because I want to say it. Does not mean you have to see what I've said in order to prove I've said it or validate what I've said.[/color]

In a word... yea.

It doesn't count unless I say you said it.

Hey! ManU is actually starting to play again.

Why can't they press like this all the time??

Rather than wasting corner kicks *COUGH* SCHOLES *COUGH* and screwing around

Foot balls on? why didn't you say earlier?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

He probably sent you a telepathetic message. Put your answerfone on when there's no-one home 'upstairs'!

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"Aphrodite" wrote:
when there's no-one home 'upstairs'!

Be back if I can think of a witty comeback.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

BTW - take a handle without a cup add a squirt of No More Nails, and hey presto, it's a hook. Nothing is useless

"Dawud" wrote:

It [i]was[/i] on, Manchester United schooled Benfica.

2-1 You can thank giggs and van nistelrooy (like there's a surprise).

Ohh twas beautiful - except for giggs goal... not very pretty.

But i'll take it after that embarassment against Blackburn

They played wishy washy today... until the very end where they really stepped up. Sir Alex didn't let us down.

"Constantine" wrote:
Personally I find Times New Roman pretty sexy.

Especially emboldened in size 8 font.

Windings is a close second.

LOL

btw people i have the prettiest handwriting in the world

no joke

i have yet to come across someone with better handwriting then me

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
Personally I find Times New Roman pretty sexy.

Especially emboldened in size 8 font.

Windings is a close second.

LOL

btw people i have the prettiest handwriting in the world

no joke

i have yet to come across someone with better handwriting then me

My mother and my niece have beautiful handwriting. My mother's writing is [size=7]tiny[/size] though, you need a magnifying glass to decipher it.

Me? Write? Darlink, pen and ink are sooooo 20th century

i have very very pretty handwriting-

everyone always asks me to write out stuff for them

my dad has good handwriting too

i'm so angry that in Uni you HAVE to type out all ur essays-my esays look better handwritten rather then typed up

Did they encourage good presentation at your school? I think my niece is at the same place you were at, and she's always a little extra particular about presentation

"Aphrodite" wrote:
Did they encourage good presentation at your school? I think my niece is at the same place you were at, and she's always a little extra particular about presentation

not really-in my mums time they used to focus a lot on handwriting

now they dont care how kids write

I've always attended the same school as my sister did (and she has crap handwriting :twisted: )

I've just always been into art and drawing etc thats prob why i have pretty handwriting

(btw I can do GREAT menhdi designs too-u should come down to ours on the night before Eid?)

"Constantine" wrote:
"Dawud" wrote:

It [i]was[/i] on, Manchester United schooled Benfica.

2-1 You can thank giggs and van nistelrooy (like there's a surprise).

Ohh twas beautiful - except for giggs goal... not very pretty.

But i'll take it after that embarassment against Blackburn

They played wishy washy today... until the very end where they really stepped up. Sir Alex didn't let us down.

i come back from the match a while ago

we had em all match except early 1st half

the atmosphere was a lil dead tho.....i was only one cheering :?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

I probs have the worse hand writin ever!!

I agree with Yash on the points she made bout handwritin lol. its rather crazy....my teacher who i had bak in secondary school had the most amazing handwritin and he himself was on of those stinky blokes who needed a bath and a haircut big time! His writin was sooo girlish, He was an RE teacher who converted to every relgion but Islam, which was pretty odd.

My writing is so bad I cannot read it half the time!

My motto is stick to typing.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

You were there?!

That's awesome!

I was a little disappointed by Giggs goal - without that freaky deflection he never woulda made it.

But a goal is a goal.

Ruud is the man.

Well he is the highest scorer in the Champions league. ever.

But on most days I'll prefer solskjaer. He'll only need 5 mins, and leave the first 85 for ruud boy.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Well he is the highest scorer in the Champions league. ever.

But on most days I'll prefer solskjaer. He'll only need 5 mins, and leave the first 85 for ruud boy.

lol I love that guys name "ole gunnar solskjaer"

And he is very very good, I never really got into him because when I first started to like ManUtd he was injured or not playing most of the time.

I am a recovering celtic fan.

Still got love for Henrik Larsson even though he's gone and I no longer am interested in the team.

Excuse me... children, I'm sure there's a sports thread in here somewhere; take the football conversation in there please.

And Admin! I'm ashamed at you! You're supposed to be keeping order here and you're encouraging the chaos by adding your tuppence worth! Take the convo away, go on.. shoo, shoo...

"Constantine" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

You were there?!

That's awesome!

I was a little disappointed by Giggs goal - without that freaky deflection he never woulda made it.

But a goal is a goal.

Ruud is the man.

of course i was there....1st half was a lil dry but the 2nd was much better Smile

i didnt see any deflection, looked like giggs goal went striaght in to me!

lol....ruud was using his hands more than his feet yesterday!

Solskjaer is probably history im afriad Sad

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

i read in a mag once that a persons handwriting says a LOT about what kind of person they are

thats just rubbish

well actually messy handwriting=intellegence

strange but true

me and my mate put it to the test

it was surprizingly all true

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:
well actually messy handwriting=intellegence

strange but true

me and my mate put it to the test

it was surprizingly all true

If your theory is correct your handwritin must have been very very neat!

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
i read in a mag once that a persons handwriting says a LOT about what kind of person they are

thats just rubbish

i remember seein that on Blue Peter once Biggrin

someone matched faces with handwriting and was spot on, they even went further to describe that persons personality

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

my girlmate had some coke, i took a sip from her bottle, ma imam so it and went crazy, he said it was as bad as having an affair and gave me a right telling off for taking a sip from her bottle...BUT WHATS THE BIG DEAL????

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

handwriting, i agree.. u can't tell wether a boys written it or a girl.. well most of the time.

but the girl who told me is one of them people who writes a lot.. poems, stories, diary.. she takes a very serious view on Islam and seems as if she don't wana leave anything to chance.. very modest as well never takes compliments on her piety.. always finds something not right with her way of life in the eyes of Allah.

she once told me something which I thought summed her up quite well..

Humans are like bubbles, the more air (righteous deeds) a bubble takes in, the bigger it gets storing up the air, but if there is but ONE hole (bad deed) in the bubble, no matter how much air one takes in, it will all eventually trickle out..

when looking at myself,.. and the size of my bubble.. im nothing but a punctured tyre..

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

Pages