Hello!i'm Neeeew

188 posts / 0 new
Last post

I would not have given her that article. Because the way that's written, it can be counter-productive in some ways.
Yes it is good, it's better than many on the topic, it tries to find a consensus approach to things, however it only mentions the guys at the end, it states that the pumishment for adultery is stoning to death, without mentioning the difference of opinion or even mentioning the REALLY high conditions.
It's mentioned the STI and teen pregnancy debate but it goes beyond that, by the end of it we have to be convinced that the Islamic Marriage root is definately way better.

I just think this stuff needs saying, I don't mean to be picking holes.

By the way, I know MuslimBro is going to get excited about this, but this isn't the right thread for this discussion.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Salam

An Italian lady loves a Pakistani gentleman.

Thats beautiful.

What a match!

Love should never be condemmed.

Its the most wonderful thing in the world.

Omrow

uhm...hello!
i don't understand all you've write but...
first sorry for my english..i'm studying 5languages and obviously i do some mistakes..
however..i've a question:is this a muslim forum?..i'm sorry i didn't know it...so you are all muslims?

maybe i don't understand well but some of you are contrary about this my story with a muslim boy?
..i think i'm not steal man to noone..i don't steal a man to a muslim girl i think..do i?
why we have to highlight our difference?..i feel very similar with my boy..love is more than different cultur and religion..
and i don't think i have to change religion or go to pakistan for him!..he's here in italy and he practise his religion islamic....i'm italian,here i've my family and i'm Christian and i believe in that religion..i think that is not a hinder between we...

i'm here to know something about muslim culture but sorry i don't think it is a offence be in love with he...

???

Com estai?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

_Loly_ wrote:

first sorry for my english..i'm studying 5languages and obviously i do some mistakes..

Wow 5 languages! That's impressive.

_Loly_ wrote:

however..i've a question:is this a muslim forum?..i'm sorry i didn't know it...so you are all muslims?

Yes, we're all Muslims, except for Joie but he's still one of the family.

_LoLy_ wrote:

maybe i don't understand well but some of you are contrary about this my story with a muslim boy?
..i think i'm not steal man to noone..i don't steal a man to a muslim girl i think..do i?

You are right, we do see a problem with your situation. It's not that you're stealing a Muslim man Biggrin It's that in Islam, men and women don't have romantic relationships except for marriage. It is not allowed for a Muslim to have a boyfriend or girlfriend, if a man and a woman are interested in each other they are supposed to get married.

_Loly_ wrote:

why we have to highlight our difference?..i feel very similar with my boy..love is more than different cultur and religion..
and i don't think i have to change religion or go to pakistan for him!..he's here in italy and he practise his religion islamic....i'm italian,here i've my family and i'm Christian and i believe in that religion..i think that is not a hinder between we...

I understand what you are saying. You care about him and he cares about you and you both have your own beliefs. The only thing we see is wrong is that you two aren't married.

_Loly_ wrote:

i'm here to know something about muslim culture but sorry i don't think it is a offence be in love with he...

Another thing is that Muslims come from lots of different countries, not just Pakistan. We have an English Muslim here who claims to trace his ancestry back to the mighty race of Scotts. But despite that 90% of the Muslims here are from Pakistan.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Funzo wrote:
Com estai?

Bene Tu? Smile

ah...i thought this is a english forum..sorryyyyy =PPPP
ah..now i understand....we know each other about 2 months..and we're not married because in italy we can't get married before 18 years old...except if i wait a baby(pregnant)..=)...but if u want to know it...we don't have sex up to now...
and anyway i don't know if he want to marry me...i can't read in his head.....
what do u think?if he goes out with me mean he wants to marry me???..Wow..i'm without words...=)

yeah i know muslims are not only from pakistan..:D

where are u from?=)

_LoLy_ wrote:
ah..now i understand....we know each other about 2 months..and we're not married because in italy we can't get married before 18 years old
OK.

_Loly_ wrote:

...and anyway i don't know if he want to marry me...i can't read in his head.....
what do u think?if he goes out with me mean he wants to marry me???..Wow..i'm without words...=)

Biggrin I didn't say that! I don't know if he wants to marry you. You could ask him. Good Luck. (You've brought up an interesting question for me.)

My parents are from India.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

wednesday wrote:

You don't have to be a day to be called monday!

Call me narrow-minded but I'm sure you do.

Dawud wrote:

You could ask him. Good Luck. (You've brought up an interesting question for me.)

My parents are from India.

Ask Him???oh no,no, no..i don't think that!...here in italy now people often confuse men and women!!...i'm the girl..i wanna be court and conquer...men have to do the first step!hihihii..;)
if i want to marry him i leave signs to him...and he can catch this signs or not...:P

uuh..indian..and do u live there?:)

wednesday wrote:
Dawud wrote:
wednesday wrote:

You don't have to be a day to be called monday!

Call me narrow-minded but I'm sure you do.

narrow-minded! It's just a name, a stciker, a label, a word... nothing special abt it!

what?i think i can't like monday like a name...sincerely i prefer my name..hihi..Lol
hey u don't answer me..:P

_LoLy_ wrote:
Funzo wrote:
Com estai?

Bene Tu? Smile

Benni grazi. io so unpo italiano

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

_LoLy_ wrote:

I live in England. Everyone on the revival does.

_LoLy_ wrote:
Funzo wrote:

(benE graziE) Wink

complimenti..very well..how u know italian? Wink
do u have some parents here?or you ask some help to a dictionary online?
i always use it for english..Lol..hihh...:) Smile Smile

Online dictionary. Funzo only speaks two languages, English and bad English. (quote from "the fifth element")

Dawud wrote:
_LoLy_ wrote:

I live in England. Everyone on the revival does.

_LoLy_ wrote:
Funzo wrote:

(benE graziE) Wink

Online dictionary. Funzo only speaks two languages, English and bad English. (quote from "the fifth element")

My favourite film ever!

And I only know two words in Italian: "bella and bella."

(quote from Gregory's Girl)

Don't just do something! Stand there.

yup, a class film.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The Lamp wrote:
I would not have given her that article. Because the way that's written, it can be counter-productive in some ways.
Yes it is good, it's better than many on the topic, it tries to find a consensus approach to things, however it only mentions the guys at the end, it states that the pumishment for adultery is stoning to death, without mentioning the difference of opinion or even mentioning the REALLY high conditions.
It's mentioned the STI and teen pregnancy debate but it goes beyond that, by the end of it we have to be convinced that the Islamic Marriage root is definately way better.

I just think this stuff needs saying, I don't mean to be picking holes.

By the way, I know MuslimBro is going to get excited about this, but this isn't the right thread for this discussion.

No no no feel free to state your opinion. I like a good challenge. For me that article was good in that it explained words which a non Muslim might not understand. The reasons as to why ppl date which were well thought out and explained and made perfect sense and also the preventative measures which a lot of scholars fail to address in their lil speech. Your right about the stoning issue and i could have given some opinions which condemn stoning but then we will be going back and forth till qayamat arguing about which is right. Overall the article was more opinionated then factual i would say. But its the best one as of yet that ive come across which i thought was non Muslim friendly.

ps why would MuslimBro get excited about a topic about "girl/boyfriends"? :?

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

_LoLy_ wrote:
Funzo wrote:

(benE graziE) Wink

I have a lot of itallian friends.

At the teenage level, we should not be shy to teach them the severity of pre-marital relationship. We need to make them understand that that pre-marital relationships are like the extra-marital relationships, or what is commonly known as adultery or 'an affair'. It ruins the community by corrupting the people. It unleashes base desires that, once allowed free-reign, will destroy families. We can quote to them the examples of illegitimate and abandoned children, broken homes, abortions, and sexual diseases - the list goes on. We should also point out to them the punishment for sexual relationships outside of marriage: Ibn Masoud (r.a.a) related that Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said, "The blood of a Muslim may not be legally spilt other than in one of three instances: the married person who commits adultery, a life for a life, and one who forsakes his religion and abandons the community." [Bukhari and Muslim]. In other words, the married person who commits adultery is to be killed by stoning to death [Muslim]. But what about the unmarried person who has sexual relationships? Rest assured that this person will not go unpunished - he or she is to be caned or whipped one hundred times [Muslim]. Even in the Hereafter, the punishment is severe: the Prophet (s.a.w) saw adulterers, men and women, in a baking oven in Hellfire [Bukhari].

Is it me or is that bit confusing? It says it is just as bad, but the punishment is less severe.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Funzo wrote:
_LoLy_ wrote:
Funzo wrote:

(benE graziE) Wink

I have a lot of itallian friends.

aaah!..now you can have one plus..;)
hihih..

You wrote:

At the teenage level, we should not be shy to teach them the severity of pre-marital relationship. We need to make them understand that that pre-marital relationships are like the extra-marital relationships, or what is commonly known as adultery or 'an affair'. It ruins the community by corrupting the people. It unleashes base desires that, once allowed free-reign, will destroy families. We can quote to them the examples of illegitimate and abandoned children, broken homes, abortions, and sexual diseases - the list goes on. We should also point out to them the punishment for sexual relationships outside of marriage: Ibn Masoud (r.a.a) related that Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said, "The blood of a Muslim may not be legally spilt other than in one of three instances: the married person who commits adultery, a life for a life, and one who forsakes his religion and abandons the community." [Bukhari and Muslim]. In other words, the married person who commits adultery is to be killed by stoning to death [Muslim]. But what about the unmarried person who has sexual relationships? Rest assured that this person will not go unpunished - he or she is to be caned or whipped one hundred times [Muslim]. Even in the Hereafter, the punishment is severe: the Prophet (s.a.w) saw adulterers, men and women, in a baking oven in Hellfire [Bukhari].

Is it me or is that bit confusing? It says it is just as bad, but the punishment is less severe.

huh :? where does it say that?

_LoLy_ wrote:
what?
so in your religion/cultur...people who have sexual relationships are killed?...and by who?

Sincerely in italy a lot of people have sex also only for a night..without relationships....only pure sex...religion don't approve it..but a lot of people are atheist..

Islam is a religion not a culture. In the Quran it clearly states that pre martial relationships and committing adultery while married are forbidden. Now whether those ppl should be stoned to death is debateable. Some Middle Eastern countries do stone such ppl while countries like the UK think its the normal to engage in such acts. Scholars are divided on this matter. However, one thing that is clear and even mentioned in the Quran is that such ppl will be the fuel for hellfire.

Im about 83% sure that pre martial relationships are not allowed in Christianity either.
100% sure that adultery is condemned and eating pork is forbidden.

Naz wrote:

Im about 83% sure that pre martial relationships are not allowed in Christianity either.

No, they're forbidden in the Bible.

Christianity is different. There is something called the Church.

Ya'qub wrote:
Naz wrote:

yes but the really strict Chrisitans follow the bible more than the church do they not? :doubt:

Naz wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
Naz wrote:

yes but the really strict Chrisitans follow the bible more than the church do they not? :doubt:

Catholics follow the Pope. He lives (sort of) in Italy.

They are the strict ones right?
So who do the Protestants follow?
What about the Mormons? Are they part of Christianity or is that a totally separate religion?

Ya'qub wrote:
Naz wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
Naz wrote:

Catholics follow the Pope. He lives (sort of) in Italy.

the pope lives here in italy but not all the catholics follow he..
only people who live near pope follow he....
catholics churchgoer follow the church...
and catholics not churchgoer follow the bible...

Wink

_LoLy_ wrote:
Naz wrote:
They are the strict ones right?
So who do the Protestants follow?
What about the Mormons? Are they part of Christianity or is that a totally separate religion?

protestants aren't christian...are orthodox!

Orthodox churches are very different to Protestants. On thge whole, Protestants are found in North America and Orthdox churches are found in the middle east/ greece/ russia.

Pages