Celibacy Key to Long Life

80 posts / 0 new
Last post

salam

Midnight wrote:

Naz wrote:
You think that these girls that spend most of their time b****ing about other girls, spending ridiculous amounts of money to get their claws sharpened and painted and laughing at everything and anything like stupid bims is what "normal" girls are suppose to be like?

i dont laugh at everything and anything.
And jst becauz im a girly girl doesnt mean i b****h about stuff either.
That is SUCH a generalisation.

Spoken like a real lady.

Omrow

Ya'qub wrote:
wednesday wrote:
Naz wrote:

You think that these girls that spend most of their time b****ing about other girls, spending ridiculous amounts of money to get their claws sharpened and painted and laughing at everything and anything like stupid bims is what "normal" girls are suppose to be like? :?
In my opinion these kinds of girls are an embarrassment and a disgrace to the female race.

Bring big bags with straightners in 'em to straighten their hairs in public when sitting in the uni atirum or carrying bags too small to even fit a pencil ... abslute embarassment when the lecturers or fellow students walk past

Wear as much money as possible

look at the next guy to pass the entrance and just stare until they have eye contact and it all flourishes from there

wearing heels to climb mountains (bradie hills are mountains)

scream at the slightest of nudge, argue with 'mates' as though there's no body around

i'm just abt getting used to the neon make-up craze, but lets chuck in the lengthy arguements over the colours, whether they match or too dull or whether it's dolled enough or no

wearing leopard pattern with a snake skin bag and cheetah shoes and zebra scarf (OTT on the animal patterns)

defining the waist and curves (if there are any!) as much as possible, doesn't matter if the flab is floppy, just do it

hair open and everywhere, in the food, the eyes, and touching the food hands to sort out the hair ... flip the hair so taht they land in other's eyes (i know this is cruel but it's all true)

getting excited and giggling over anything and everything pathetic... screaming the names of each other half way across the hall

asking 'dumb' questions and then laughing at there own dumbness

using the words OMG and LOL and Shu' Up and bleeps

boredom is dealt with sheesha or smoking (remarkable number of ladies smoke in bradie!)

are these enough?

I don't understand... are you trying to define Omrow's ideal woman?

Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Midnight wrote:
Naz wrote:
Omrow wrote:
Salam

Amal wrote:

Girly girls can be annoying.

Ya'qub wrote:

True... but girly-boys are MUCH worse.

A woman should stick to being a woman.

And a man should be a man and not try to act like a woman.

It embarrassing.

Girly girls and manly boys are the best things.

But girly boys and manly girls are useless.

They are not good for anything, especially marrying.

Omrow

You think that these girls that spend most of their time b****ing about other girls, spending ridiculous amounts of money to get their claws sharpened and painted and laughing at everything and anything like stupid bims is what "normal" girls are suppose to be like? :?
In my opinion these kinds of girls are an embarrassment and a disgrace to the female race.

Sounds like som1 had a terrible childhood.
fyi i dont laugh at everything and anything. And jst becauz im a girly girl doesnt mean i b****h about stuff either. That is SUCH a generalisation.
Im very surprizd @ you!

erm whats my childhood got to do with me not being a pathetic annoying girly girl?
If you cant relate to the stuff i said then it dont make you a girly girl. Its also not a generalisation, they are factually correct traits of the girly girl specie. I think such girls must have been dropped on their heads when they were little. That would explain their stupidity.

wednesday wrote:
Naz wrote:

Bring big bags with straightners in 'em to straighten their hairs in public when sitting in the uni atirum or carrying bags too small to even fit a pencil ... abslute embarassment when the lecturers or fellow students walk past

Wear as much money as possible

look at the next guy to pass the entrance and just stare until they have eye contact and it all flourishes from there

wearing heels to climb mountains (bradie hills are mountains)

scream at the slightest of nudge, argue with 'mates' as though there's no body around

i'm just abt getting used to the neon make-up craze, but lets chuck in the lengthy arguements over the colours, whether they match or too dull or whether it's dolled enough or no

wearing leopard pattern with a snake skin bag and cheetah shoes and zebra scarf (OTT on the animal patterns)

defining the waist and curves (if there are any!) as much as possible, doesn't matter if the flab is floppy, just do it

hair open and everywhere, in the food, the eyes, and touching the food hands to sort out the hair ... flip the hair so taht they land in other's eyes (i know this is cruel but it's all true)

getting excited and giggling over anything and everything pathetic... screaming the names of each other half way across the hall

asking 'dumb' questions and then laughing at there own dumbness

using the words OMG and LOL and Shu' Up and bleeps

boredom is dealt with sheesha or smoking (remarkable number of ladies smoke in bradie!)

are these enough?

LMAO your cracking me up, stop it Wednesday. My your analysis is superb, you got it spot on.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Can we stop this stupid girly girl vs tom boy fighting please its not productive and its really annoying.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Funzo wrote:
Can we stop this stupid girly girl vs tom boy fighting please its not productive and its really annoying.

Dude! What are you doing?

I say we put them in a room and throw mud on them and then sit back and watch the fight.

:badgrin:

Back in BLACK

why didnt i think of that? lol

Seraphim wrote:
Funzo wrote:

I say we put them in a room and throw mud on them and then sit back and watch the fight.

LOL!

Stay halal!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Salam

Things turn sour only after Miss Midnight had a go at Naz. It scared Fanz but not Jedi.

It was quite a severe attack. I dont know what Naz did to deserve it.

Omrow

Omrow wrote:
Salam

Things turn sour only after Miss Midnight had a go at Naz.

Omrow

Thats not what happened bro.
And i suspect you know that. Naz made a generalisation about girly-girls and Midnight being a self-described girly-girl took offence as she didnt think the words were true of herself.
However Midnight didnt retaliate and i think Naz knws that.

Back in BLACK

I think we should wait and let her defend herself? (Besides... (Shhh. (Im trying to get the mudfight on.)))

Why scuttle it? I thought you like that noise.

Omrow wrote:
Im trying to get the mudfight on. Why scuttle it? I thought you like that.

LOL, as sure as i am that we'd ALL enjoy that.
As brother Ya'qub rightly pointed out, we need to keep things halal.

Heres a new issue: Is Mud Wrestling Halal? lol

Back in BLACK

Salam

This one is Halal alright.

Because Midnight is a good lady, she would no doubt say God's name before slaughtering any cow.

Therefore, we can trust her.

And Naz has so far behaved behaved admirably. I think she can win.

Omrow

Omrow wrote:
Salam

Things turn sour only after Miss Midnight had a go at Naz. It scared Fanz but not Jedi.

Omrow

pfffttt me get scared *hears noise* ........mummy!! Lol

Omrow wrote:
Salam

This one is Halal alright.

Because Midnight is a good lady, she would no doubt say God's name before slaughtering any cow.

Therefore, we can trust her.

And Naz has so far behaved behaved admirably. I think she can win.

Omrow

LOL! That was a very guilty LOL.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

All that happended was i made a comment about girly girls Midnight was offended coz she thought i was dissin her. I corrected her. End of.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Seraphim wrote:
Funzo wrote:

hmmm
you HAD to lower the tone there didn't u... = /

1R4M wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Funzo wrote:

hmmm
you HAD to lower the tone there didn't u... = /

{shrugs}

I take what i can get.

Back in BLACK

So, has Naz's issue been settled yet?

Omrow wrote:
So, has Naz's issue been settled yet?

What issue? :?

Pages