EMIGRATION

Who would consider emigration at some point in their life and why?

I would love to live somewhere like New Zealand in the future, Insha-Allah. Seems like a green, scenic and prosperous country.......with job opportunities ................oh, and some proper seasons :), oh..........and low crime :), oh and a growing muslim population Smile

And then you get there and find out it's quite different.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

That's why I plan on doing research as well as visiting there before I make any decision on whether to or not .... Smile

BM wrote:

My parents say it's only a matter of time till the government kicks us back to where our parents came from.

MuslimBro wrote:
BM wrote:

My parents say it's only a matter of time till the government kicks us back to where our parents came from.

lol thats what my mum is always saying.

"Long to live...." wrote:
BM don't wanna spoil your fun and excitement but that sounds selfish... i mean scrap the rest I got a life to live!

:?

Whats wrong with wanting a better life for yourself or/and your family?
Nothing wrong with wanting to move somewhere which offers a better lifestyle than Britain does.

InshAllah if and when i find a country that i like i hope to move their permanently. Not only does the weather suck in this country but i dont want my kids growing up in a place like this. Yes this country does have some benefits ie lets you freely practice your religion but its just not enough.

Naz* wrote:
Yes this country does have some benefits ie lets you freely practice your religion but its just not enough.

Being able to freely practice your religion is the only important 'benefit' possible.

You can't freely practice your religion in most Muslim-majority countries (even if you want to practice Islam in a way they don't agree with).

Has anyone heard the story of the billy-goats gruff? the grass is always greener on the other side (and you might have to outsmart a troll just to get there).

Don't just do something! Stand there.

love to live but living to die wrote:
BM don't wanna spoil your fun and excitement but that sounds selfish... i mean scrap the rest I got a life to live!

:shock:

What...........!!!!!!!!

Oh.....hang on...........this isn't another stab at sarcasm on my thread is it :roll: :roll: ???????

BM, I have one thing to say to you.

YOU ARE RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding, you're not! Biggrin :badgrin: Lol

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

eh...........................nope!!!!

Ofcourse i'd make an impact on a new Zealand if I ever lived there..........they should be honoured to have a character like me even contemplate living there Wink Wink lol

Ya'qub wrote:
Naz* wrote:
Yes this country does have some benefits ie lets you freely practice your religion but its just not enough.

Being able to freely practice your religion is the only important 'benefit' possible.

You can't freely practice your religion in most Muslim-majority countries (even if you want to practice Islam in a way they don't agree with).

Has anyone heard the story of the billy-goats gruff? the grass is always greener on the other side (and you might have to outsmart a troll just to get there).

Who said anything about moving to a Muslim country? Muslim countries are worse then non Muslim countries. In due time Britain will become a country that will not allow Muslims to practice their religion. They are already spying on ppl, trying to increase the detention period and then there was that saga about banning the Quran... what next!!! Its just a matter of time.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Yes. Why don't you all emigrate. Back to wherever you came from...... Pakistan, India, Bengalibobstan, Kent, Norfolk

Or we can stay in Britain and live like one big happy family.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Possibly. If you stop spitting everywhere. Especially bengali's

OK, get every single Bengali and prove that they spit everywhere.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Go to west london

or Oldham town centre

Still not all.

Ok maybe not 2. The rest yes!

Not many.

Damn. Stop replying to all my posts. I can' keep up!

Heheheh! You're so funny at times.

Correct. Yes I am. I judge people for what they do.

AplySpicesHoneyMonster wrote:
Correct. Yes I am. I judge people for what they do.

Or, more accuratly, you judge people by what other people do.

I'm not complaining, I do the same sometimes! The only difference is I don't show off the fact that I do this, because it would make me look as much of an idiot as you do!

But..... but.... you just did?!!!!

He doesn't go around publicising it and showing it off, he just admitted it to you, he doesn't do it generally.

well he called me an idiot?! thats judging and i didn't argue i wasn't because thats his opinion!

applynamedmasalamasti wrote:
or Oldham town centre

Don't bring oldham in to this.
lETS MOVE TO UKRAINE

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

oh ok 'big' bro! whatever you say.

AplySpicesHoneyMonster wrote:
well he called me an idiot?! thats judging and i didn't argue i wasn't because thats his opinion!

I was judging YOU by looking at what you said.

That is not the same as what you were doing!

You were judging all Pakistanis/Bengalis by the actions of a FEW.

So Blum 3

Yeah, that was his opinion but he didn't prejudge anyone or a group of people, mate.

Few? Everyone i've met.

I'm not prejudging..... but postjudging! Wink

Pages