EMIGRATION

43 posts / 0 new
Last post

Unless you've met the entire Pakistani or Begali population you're an idiot.
People from all over spit. Doesnt matter where you're from.

Back in BLACK

If you want to have personal attacks then thats fine. Don't expect me to respond to you.

You would believe a survey taken that Les Dynham's show, but what I say are lies? Be careful son, calling anybody an idiot or liar can be harmful to you! Smile

thats more like it

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

Anything that stereotypes openly is supposed to be looked at carefully, mate.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

We made an island for the crimanls.

We'll make one for bengali's! i'm sure they'd spit it into the sea!! not just any but the red sea!

It's hard to tell when u punch a bengali, if he's bleeding or not!

Racism is unislamic.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Racism is unislamic.

How?

AplySpicesHoneyMonster wrote:
You wrote:
Racism is unislamic.

How?

Cos the Prophet (peace be upon him) said "An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, and a non-Arab has no superiority over an Arab; a white has no superiority over a black and a black has no superiority over a white; except in piety and good action."

And some Bengalis behave in a good way, some in a bad way. Some Pakistanis behave in a good way and some in a bad way, some British behave in a good way, some in a bad way, some Japanese behave in a good way, some in a bad way etc etc etc.

So racism is just a more specific type of stupidity.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

What about identifying traits in races? Would that be racist?

Less we forget, we are all racist to a degree!

Now you sound just like me.

Racism is trying to insult/belittle others using those traits. Probably. Or maybe it involves thought too as that will impact on your actions...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Ya'qub wrote:
AplySpicesHoneyMonster wrote:
You wrote:
Racism is unislamic.

How?

Cos the Prophet (peace be upon him) said "An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, and a non-Arab has no superiority over an Arab; a white has no superiority over a black and a black has no superiority over a white; except in piety and good action."

And some Bengalis behave in a good way, some in a bad way. Some Pakistanis behave in a good way and some in a bad way, some British behave in a good way, some in a bad way, some Japanese behave in a good way, some in a bad way etc etc etc.

So racism is just a more specific type of stupidity.

Shame, you got told, mate!

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

And what do you know Ya'qub?!

Pages