BAGHE FIDAK-THE MAIN CONFLICT

i am posting this thread just for to increase your knowledge about Islam, one of my Shia friends started arguing with me about this conflict when i told him that Sahaba karaam are probably the best followers of Islam esp hazrat abu bakar and hazrat umar,he started laughing at blamed that

[color=indigo][/color]The main and probably the most arguable conflict between two major sects of Islam is the Bagh-e-fidak inheritance.

At the time of ABU BAKAR RA 'S CALIPHATE,the life became very difficult for Hazrat Ali and her beloved wife Hazrat fatima,the reached Hazrta abu bakar and told them that their circumstances are not very well and they have not had anything to eat for days,and they told him that as they are the heir of Muhammad saw and he was only possessing a palm tree garden therefore as we are his close realtives and the heir so we want you to name that garden to us and he utterly denied.[color=indigo][/color]

[color=black][/color]His conclusion was that Hazrat Abu bakar was greedy about that Garden and was also jealous of Hazrat Ali thats why he denied[color=black][/color]

[color=indigo][/color] I corrected his blame by replying that Hazrat abu bakar told them that THEIR IS NO HEIR TO A PROPHET but as fatima is his daughter i can give you that garden if you wish to but i will not name it yours,and there are few obligations that you must earn from that garden in a same way as Muhammad SAW did,that he divided the income from garden in three equal shares one for himself while other two for army and poor ones respectively.But hazrat Fatima and Hazrat Ali thanked Hazrat Abu bakar for correcting their wrong idea and told they dont want it and left humbly[color=indigo][/color]

He was satisfied by that answer but still beleives Hazrat Abu bakar was not a benevolent king and dedicated muslim,here the great phrase of urdu implies
KUTTE KI DUM TAIDHEE

Along with this misconception the other ones are
1-WAR BETWEEN HAZRAT ALI AND HAZRAT AYESHA
2-MATAE (actually i really don not know the exact word but it is sex with a lady without marriage if she agrees if you are on a long journey)

If you would like me to describe these above topics i would be glad to do so.Thank you

Fadak was not an inheritance for Ahl ul Bayt. The Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam died and His salallahu alayhi wa sallam's inheritance was knowledge.

There is no enmity between Sayyidina Abu Bakr and Sayyidina Ali radhiyallahu anhu. Infact at one point Sayyidina Ali radhiyallahu anhu stood in the masjid and said that should any man say I am better than Abu Bakr I will lash him.

The Battle between Sayyidna Ali and Sayyidatuna Aisha is complex. The shia are liars and instigators of baatil.

Muta is their prostitution and they have spread it like wildfire in Pakistan. May ALLAH grant us protection from it.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
The Battle between Sayyidna Ali and Sayyidatuna Aisha is complex

i wanna know more....

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

brother how much time have you got?

BASICALLY, and I mean basically, Sayyidatuna Aisha Siddiqa radhiyallahu anha was part of a demonstration demanding from Sayyidina Ali radiyallahu anhu that the killers of Sayyidina Uthman be brought to justice.

Due to the evil actions of the murderers who were among the founding fathers of shiaism battle took place between the two Noble Groups. This should be enough. If however you wish to know in detail I advise you be prepared to give up about a week of your time and study the matter in detail. Week refers to 6 hourday times 7 which is 42 hours?

yes 42 hours should be sufficient to understand the matter in detail.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

im lisnin....

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

brother I do not wish to make thsi into a ''massive issue'' as some people might refer to my posts. Hence I will only suffice with what has been mentioned. My advice regarding the 42 hours is based upon my experience. I advise you consult with an alim and ask him to explain to you the issue of the Battle of the Camel starting from the siege of Madinah Munawwarah in the khilafat of Sayyidina Uthman ibn Affan radhiyallahu anhu and ending at the coming down of the Camel.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Jazakullah

im gona try readin upon it

nice1

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

However may I just give a small piece of advice.

Be careful which book you read because there is A LOT of rubbish literature going around about issues such as this. Let it not be that the poison words of an evil doer plunge you into confusion or make you doubt on the character of ANY of the Sahabah Karam radhiyallahu anhum ajmaeen.

Unfortunately even famous books of history by famous scholars are not free from some bias hence it is best to refer to either a modern book by an orthodox scholar, or to have the issues explained by an alim who will teach a largely reliable book but will inshaALLAH point out any points which need to be further clarified or rejected. Remember in the issue of honour of Ashaab e Nubuwwat salallahu alayi wa sallam respect is of the utmost importnance.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Inshallah will do

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

gud gud

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

urdu ki khawat say shoro kerta hun jesay tm nay end kia , chor dosry ko bhi chor samjhta hai kuta dosry ko kehna asan hai tm to kuty ko manty ho
abu bakar nay correct kisko kya jo jannat ki sardar hein unko jinki khatir rasool uth k khary ho jaty thy jinka 5 say zyada martaba Quran pak mein zikar hai JO rehmat ul almeen k oper rehmat hein jo jannat k bagho ki malik hein jinky gharany nay wo qurbaniya dien jo aj tk koi na day ska ager wrong decision daikhna hai to pehly yeh dekho k conflict hai kis kis mein dono k rutbay ko dakho abu bakar bibi syeda k pao k jooty ki dhool bhi nahi tha or usko rasool k member per bitha diya kisnay allah nay nai beta nahi us nay khud omer or us nay decide kia jo apni sari zindagi kafir rahay wah chor jo sari zindagi chori kerta raha end mein judge ki seat per beth gaya or aleh baith per zulam kia beta allah hamesha apna hadi is duya mein rakhta hai chahy jo merzi dor ho or zbardasti kursi per baithny wala allah ka hadi nahi rasool ka munafiq tha jisky k pass knwledge ka ek darja bhi nahi tha. or usnay jannat ki malik ka decision correct kya beta waha say bibi syeda naraz ho kr gai thi naraz ho kr kyu k member per bandar beth kr warasat bant raha tha bar abu bakar br omer ber usman lanat bay shumar

I give u 142 days just prove that Y wife of PBUH was on the bettle place jbky rasool ki bewiya ghar say bahir nahi jati thi or jung mein uska kya kam tha or kya wo hijroo ka group tha jiski sardar aysha thi zankhy tha sb k sb kya usko mardo ka kam kis nay sonpa arb mein mard mar gaye thy?

beta net per apna ganda mawad chor kr sabit na kr k knowledgble hai to akhr hai tu abu bakar ki nasal chup k war kerta hai khud ko satisfy kernay k liye himat hai to samny aa teray ek ek sawal ka jawab hai or hamaray ek ek sawal ka jawab nahi hopga tery pas

YA ALLAH MADAD
YA MUHAMMAD MADAD
YA ALI MADAD HAQ HAIDER

Can you please speak english please?

Transliterating from another language is plain rude - especially when most cannot make head or tale of what you said.

(Maybe the mods should delete the posts?)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

ican speak in english but the person who was clerfying us the topic at the end he use urdu to say us dog then i give him the whole answer in urdu for his better understandin ok dear..

EDIT

Last line deleted.

Why stir up a topic not commented on in like three years?

And such bad language is not to be tolerated.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

syed Yasir hassan wrote:
ican speak in english

You can?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

What do u think u are English Man ur mom feed u english from her breast instead of milk ya i think there are alot of indication in u which tells us that ur father was english man reality is simple you people dnt have answers you tease us in urdu by using urdu as medium of exchange when i ask or tell any thing in urdu you people say do u know english language is whichever but truth is truth my dear and truth is that abu baka omer and usman was the biggest reason of clash between the muslim which is carring out from hundarads of years

nothing

So why was there unity in those times?

Why was there also unity between the time when Imam Hassan Acceded the Khilafat til the death of Imam Hussain (ra)?

If they were the cause, the rivalries would have started much earlier.

Fact of the matter is Imam Ali (ra) (eventually) did give his oath of Allegiance to Hadhrat Abu Bakr - and from the example of Imam Hussain, we can that if he thought that Abu Bakr (ra) was the wrong man to lead, Imam Ali (ra) would not have done so.

The dispute is carried forward through time because people are not willing to let it die, not because of what actually happened.

As for language, punctuation, sentences and paragraphs do help in conveying a message, making it easy to read. as for the language, Urdu is not a universal language. It also becomes even harder to understand when transliterated.

Nothing against you, but urdu excludes many posters from this discussion.

syed Yasir hassan wrote:
What do u think u are English Man ur mom feed u english from her breast instead of milk ya i think there are alot of indication in u which tells us that ur father was english man reality is simple you people dnt have answers you tease us in urdu by using urdu as medium of exchange when i ask or tell any thing in urdu you people say do u know english language is whichever but truth is truth my dear and truth is that abu baka omer and usman was the biggest reason of clash between the muslim which is carring out from hundarads of years

Aww, I love you too!

you peoples make this site to just satisfy your self you peoples cant prove that those three was better then Hazrat Ali A.S and they people dnt have enough knwldge and they was not capable to sit on rasool member

Hadees Pak
JIS JIS KA MEIN MOLA US US KA ALI MOLA
MEIN ILAM KA SHEHAR HUN TO ALI USKA DERWAZA HAI
these and many more for Hazrat Ali A.S and on Gadeer day Rasool tell every body that ALI A.S is my Wasi and where was these three at the time of namazy janaza of Rasool Pak they was deciding who take the seat they were become blind only for the seat

I don't need to prove that. and you cannot prove the opposite either. At best both arguments would be based on assumption rather than fact.

We do not know what each of them would have done if the circumstances were different, so the whole argument of who is "better" is just pointless and a way to feel smug and superior.

There are ahadith for each of those sahabahs espousing their greatness.

Who stupid tell u there was unity in muslim at that time there was no unity at that time bro ur islamic history knowldge is very weak dear there was a huge conflict between muslims tell me who elected ABU BAKAR as a khalifa who elect him he himself elect him u people say the mijority of people elect him no dear he cash his relationship with rasool pak PBUH and he to bad with Hazrat Ali family as well as he say to bibi fatima that she is not owner of the baghe fidak who was he to say that he was the owner of that he say he did not transfer the ownership of that particular garden y who was he bibi syeda S.A is the owner of janat she is Queen of jannat who is abu bakar who spent his whole life in Kufar hahahahha you believe in kafir dnt believe in BIBI syeda S.A with which face u go in jannat if u dihart the Queen of jannat hahahhahah very funny there was unity in the muslim hahhahah ur knwldge is very updated first you research then do Manazara my dear

Thats it you believe them blindly so carry on becuase you have blood of them inside ur self you dnt have prove that they were on right path you peoples just worship them y you also dnt know may be because when u born you listen they was right so you carry that blindly so carry on but you people still dnt have answers

I don't need to do a manazara, nor to win any arguments.

Do you thnk they should have had electronic voting systems back in the day so that they could poll each and every Muslim to decide who their leader would be?

Apart from that, very little of your post makes sense. use sentences and paragraphs. or better yet, just drop it.

As for Abu Bakr (ra) living a life of kufr, I assume you believe the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) would have known that when he Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) allowed him to lkead the congregational prayer?

haha
this is not the meter of countig dear first u make ur knwledge better your knoeledge is very weak.and wanna poll it then poll it from iran u will get a answer u poll it from ur own community and satiosfy ur self i say befor that u people make this site just to satisfy ur self u peoples have no knowledge aboutyou peoples have no answer you have just fake believes so carry on you will find nothing instead of that abu bakar was a shit

o my dear
ur Hazrat abu bakar become khalifa after congregational prayer is this make any sense,
ok
who was behind him when he was leading that pryer

if hazrat Bilal give azan thats mean after that azan he become khalifa

and at that time when he was leading on that prayer Hazrat ali was not behind him nor PBUH ok this is not a logic to prove that he was not a diffalter in baghe fidak case

i advise u again make sense in ur knwledge and read it first the do manazara with me

Syed Yasir Hassan,

1. It's not very nice to say to people they have no knowledge.
2. It's not very nice to call Abu Bakr (May Allah (swt) be pleased with him) a shit, he was the Prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon him) closest companion, and the Prophet (peace be upon him) promised him Paradise.
3. You are coming across as a complete idiot , and this might make people think a lot of Shias are idiots too, so you are actually not helping yourself.
4. I don't love you anymore!

i dont need your love dear
it is reality that abu baka was a shit if you dnt believe then read ur own history books with open mind you will get the awnsers that who make him khalifa and what he do after being khalifa we shia proud to be shia because our mission is only this to prove that these peoples do very bad with the family of Rasool Pak PBUH

Pages

Topic locked