BAGHE FIDAK-THE MAIN CONFLICT

137 posts / 0 new
Last post

Yes you won... the prize for lunacy. Congratulations you must be so proud. Must be your life time dream. What answers? All you did was rant and rave like a pregnant cow.

Back in BLACK

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
IS THERE ANY SOLID REASON
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
U LOSE U LOSE
U DELETE MY MESG
COMPARE MY AND UR MESG SHOW IT EVERY BODY U LOSE U DNT HAVE APPROPRIATE ANSERS HAHHAHAHAAHA
Lol <

Only posts that use profanities are deleted. If you go to another persons house, you do not shit in their living room. Simple manners. I am sure all Muslims of every sect knows about manners.

Just don't use profanities, don't swear and everything is fine.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Only posts that use profanities are deleted. If you go to another persons house, you do not shit in their living room. Simple manners. I am sure all Muslims of every sect knows about manners.

Just don't use profanities, don't swear and everything is fine.

Manners are a custom of the civilised. You cant expect HIM to display such a thing as manners.

Back in BLACK

U PEOPLE CANT PROVE ANY THING U JUST MAKE THIS SITE TO SATISFY UR SELF
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
BY DELETING MY ANSWER U SHOW UR LOSS
U DNT HAVE ANSWERS SHOW MY ANSWER TO EVERY BODY AND CHECK UR U CAT PROVE
LANAT HAI TM SB PER

Oh and one more thing i should probably mention the Prophet (pbuh) actually said at his last sermon "No one has been a better companion to me than Abu Bakr." I think that pretty much says it all dont you think? Im no rocket scientist.... well maybe i am but if the Prophet (pbuh) HIMSELF said that, then who are we to question him?

Checkmate... put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Back in BLACK

Why did Imam Ali name a son "Abu Bakr"? Wly did he name TWO sons "Umar"? Why did he name ANOTHER TWO sons "Uthman"? Coincidence?

Why did he give his allegiance to ALL THREE of the previous Caliphs? (He gave it to Abu Bakr (ra) too, just not at the start. It was a few months later.)

Maybe because he accepted them as Muslims? even as valid leaders?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Ali haq wrote:
NOW TELL ME HOW THEY WERE BETTER
?
TELL ME
Y U DELETE MY MESG IN WHICH I PROVE SHOW IT TO ALL U BASTUDS

BTW you are doing no favours to yourself by swearing. If you love Hazrat Ali (RA) then stop swearing because this is not the way of Hazrat Ali (RA). Try preaching with love mate.

Oh and your HAHAHAHAHAHA is weird! I dnt find anything funny about what you are saying.

You wrote:
Why did Imam Ali name a son "Abu Bakr"? Wly did he name TWO sons "Umar"? Why did he name ANOTHER TWO sons "Uthman"? Coincidence?

Why did he give his allegiance to ALL THREE of the previous Caliphs? (He gave it to Abu Bakr (ra) too, just not at the start. It was a few months later.)

Maybe because he accepted them as Muslims? even as valid leaders?

Adding to that, IF what you say is true about Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA)why would Allah (SWT) allow him to be buried next the the Holy Prophet (SAW), that in itself shows the status of the Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA).

I am sorry to say this but if no one can be civilised about this topic then there is not need to discuss it any further and Admin should just lock it.

Tut! tut! Fool

So everyone please behave Yourself! Thanks!

one more thing, please mind the language you use as well.

I think admin should bring back the forum police! lol Smile

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Jay K wrote:
(the terms sunni, shia etc shouldn't even be applied to us, we should all just be muslims).

Brother Jamiroquai, I like the sentiment, but Shia-ism is a very different religion to (what we call Sunni) Islam.

A religion is a group of people who share the same beliefs and, while there is plenty of room in Islam for differences of opinion (Sufi and Salafi for example), the beliefs of 'Sunni' and 'Shia' Muslims are far too different to say that it is the same religion.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I don't think such a blanket statement is a good thing.

As long as they believe in Allah (swt), his messengers, his books etc (without addition or substraction), we should accept them as Muslims no matter how bitter the rivalry.

Being takfiri is not always in our best interest, especially where there may be doubts.

Jay K wrote:
Read this in your head and imagine someone with a freshie accent saying it

syed Yasir hassan wrote:
Who stupid tell u there was unity in muslim at that time there was no unity at that time bro ur islamic history knowldge is very weak dear there was a huge conflict between muslims tell me who elected ABU BAKAR as a khalifa who elect him he himself elect him u people say the mijority of people elect him no dear he cash his relationship with rasool pak PBUH and he to bad with Hazrat Ali family as well as he say to bibi fatima that she is not owner of the baghe fidak who was he to say that he was the owner of that he say he did not transfer the ownership of that particular garden y who was he bibi syeda S.A is the owner of janat she is Queen of jannat who is abu bakar who spent his whole life in Kufar hahahahha you believe in kafir dnt believe in BIBI syeda S.A with which face u go in jannat if u dihart the Queen of jannat hahahhahah very funny there was unity in the muslim hahhahah ur knwldge is very updated first you research then do Manazara my dear

Lol haha I'm sorry, but those lyrics like "Who stupid tell you" is so fresh its too funny haha

no disrespect bro

I read everything anyone writes on this forum in a freshie accent! Hahaha

You wrote:
I don't think such a blanket statement is a good thing.

As long as they believe in Allah (swt), his messengers, his books etc (without addition or substraction), we should accept them as Muslims no matter how bitter the rivalry.

Being takfiri is not always in our best interest, especially where there may be doubts.

I wasn't making takfir, I don't do that about Christians, Muslims or Jews.

But I was saying that it is a defferent religion, with a different set of beliefs. Which it clearly is.

hi,
Dear syed Yasir hassan,
Let me tel you one thing that Syedna Abbu Bakar RA is the only person whose sahabiyat is verifiable from quran and quran has ranked him the second "one out of two"in the same ayat and i dont know wether u shias like every thing would have a "manipulated" definition of shahbi as far as i humbly know that shahbi is a person who has seen Seydi Rasool Allah SAAWAW in the faith and if you tag Syadna Umar RA as Munafiq then Nauzz billah you are making a false blame on Sayadi Murashadi Rasool Allah SAAWAW.you deni the hadith of NABI KARIM SAAWAW saying "All my sahaba are like stars whomever you follow you ll get NIGAH" and mind you that all shia claims are stories like you ve invented a new islam new adan new nimaz 40 chapter quarn tell me a single thing that you have common with all the other muslim fiqs you draw pictures of all the saints and Syedna Ali RA which is srticktly prohibited by SYadi Rasool Allah SAAWAW and you make bohtans on Shaba and Syenda Ayesha RA quran says that Wifes of Syadi Rasool Allah SAAWAW are mothers of momin if shias cna blame Syeda Ayesha its justlike mr yasir blaming his own mother! thanx God that god has taken the responsiblity for the safety quran other wise you shias would have amended quran like jews and chirtian though even today shias claim that quran is manipulated ab khuda ko bhe jhuta sabit karnay par tulay huay ho us ko to bakhs do plz! thats y you dont have hafaz uz khuda ke kitab sirf eman walay seeno main sama sakti hay!Alhmadulliah Hamain Syadi Hazrat Ali Syeda Fatima RA Ahlie Bait aur jumla shaba e karam Charoo yarron se bohat Aqqdat aur Pyar hai Allah hamara yeh pyar aur aqeedat qaim rakhay AAMIN.
Regarding you claim of BAGHE FIDAK to mere dost galti se sirf Nabi mehfooz hay cuz nabi masoom hota hay insan se usi surat galti nai ho sakti agar woh massom ho and agar aap Syedi ALi RA aur Syeda Fatima RA ko galti se pak samaghtay hain to apko unhain NABI man na paray ga.

Ya'qub wrote:
Jay K wrote:
Read this in your head and imagine someone with a freshie accent saying it

syed Yasir hassan wrote:
Who stupid tell u there was unity in muslim at that time there was no unity at that time bro ur islamic history knowldge is very weak dear there was a huge conflict between muslims tell me who elected ABU BAKAR as a khalifa who elect him he himself elect him u people say the mijority of people elect him no dear he cash his relationship with rasool pak PBUH and he to bad with Hazrat Ali family as well as he say to bibi fatima that she is not owner of the baghe fidak who was he to say that he was the owner of that he say he did not transfer the ownership of that particular garden y who was he bibi syeda S.A is the owner of janat she is Queen of jannat who is abu bakar who spent his whole life in Kufar hahahahha you believe in kafir dnt believe in BIBI syeda S.A with which face u go in jannat if u dihart the Queen of jannat hahahhahah very funny there was unity in the muslim hahhahah ur knwldge is very updated first you research then do Manazara my dear

Lol haha I'm sorry, but those lyrics like "Who stupid tell you" is so fresh its too funny haha

no disrespect bro

I read everything anyone writes on this forum in a freshie accent! Hahaha

:o

Racist much?

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Dear Ali haq,
the answer to your quote regarding is Syedna ALi al Murtza RA better or Syedna Abu Bakar RA is that when Syedi Rasool Allah SAAWAW felt ill he ordered Syedna Abu Bakar RA to take the Imamat of Muslims and Quran says that the person who has the most knowlidge of quaran should take imamat at that time Syedi Ali al Murtaza RA was also there not sick not away and it is qouted by Syedi Hazrat Ali that "i was well and present at that time so whoever (Suedi Abu Bakar RA) was chosen for our din by the Rasool Allah SAAWAW,we chose him for our duniya"
Point in Case
The quran says in Sura e Kausar "inna shane a ka huwal abtar" "and the names of your enemies will vanish"
apply it on the Abuu jahal and abu lahab their names are non existant now ever yazeed the name vanished but how about Abu bakar Umar and Usman even tens of thousands of such names can be traced these days so if these are still in muslim world.

A Beautiful Dialogue between Syedi Abu Bakar and Syedi Ali radi Allah Anhuma

Love between Hazrat Abu Bakar and Hazrat Ali

Take from As-Sahaba by IMÂM AHMAD FÂRÛQÎ

One day Abû Bakr as-Siddîq 'radiy-Allâhu 'anh' came to Rasûlullah's 'sall-Allâhu 'alaihi wa sallam' place. He was about to enter, when Alî bin Abî Tâlib 'radiy-Allâhu 'anh' arrived, too. Abû Bakr stepped backwards and said, "After you, Yâ Alî." The latter replied and the following long dialogue took place between them:

Alî – Yâ Abâ Bakr, you go in first for you are ahead of us all in all goodnesses and acts of charity.

Abû Bakr – You go in first, Yâ Alî, for you are closer to the Messenger of Allah 'sall-Allâhu ta'âlâ 'alaihi wa sallam'.

Alî – How could I go ahead of you? I heard the Messenger of Allah 'sall-Allâhu 'alaihi wa sallam' say, "The sun has not risen on any one of my Ummat higher than Abû Bakr."

Abû Bakr – How could I go ahead of you? On the day when Rasûlullah 'sall-Allâhu 'alaihi wa sallam' gave his daughter Fâtima-t-uz-zahrâ 'radiy-Allâhu ta'âlâ 'anhâ' in marriage to you, he stated, "I have given the best of women to the best of men."

Alî – I cannot go ahead of you, for Rasûlullah 'sall-Allâhu 'alaihi wa sallam' stated, "Let him who wants to see Ibrâhîm (Abraham) 'alaihis-salâm' look at Abû Bakr's face."

Abû Bakr – I can not go ahead of you, for Rasûlullah 'sall-Allâhu 'alaihi wa sallam' stated, "Let him who wants to see Âdam's 'alaihis-salâm' tenderness and Yûsuf's 'alaihis-salâm' beautiful moral qualities look at Alî!"

Alî – I can not enter before you. For, the Messenger of Allah 'alaihis-salâm' asked, "Yâ Rabbî! Who loves me most, and who is the best of my Sahâba?" Jenâb-i-Haqq answered, "Yâ Muhammad 'alaihis-salâm'! He is Abû Bakr as-Siddîq."

Abû Bakr – I can not go ahead of you. For, the Messenger 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "So (good) is the person whom I give knowledge that Allâhu ta'âlâ loves him, and so do I; I love him very much." You have been the gate to the town of knowledge.

Alî – I can not go before you, for the Messenger 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "There is a sign that says, 'Abû Bakr, the Habîbullah (the Darling of Allah),' on the gates of Paradise."

Abû Bakr – I cannot go before you. For, during the Holy War of Hayber the Messenger of Allah 'sall-Allâhu 'alaihi wa sallam' handed the flag to you and stated, "This flag is a gift from the Melîk-i-ghâlib to Alî bin Abî Tâlib."

Alî – How can I go before you? The Messenger 'alaihis-salâm' said to you, "Yâ Abâ Bakr! You stand for my sight, which sees, and for my heart, which knows."

Abû Bakr – I can not go ahead of you. For, the Messenger 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "On the Rising Day Alî will come (to the place of assembly) on the back of an animal of Paradise. Jenâb-i-Haqq will say, 'Yâ Muhammad 'alaihis-salâm'! How beautiful a father your father Ibrâhîm Halîl is; and how beautiful a brother your brother Alî bin Abî Tâlib is.' "

Alî – I can not go before you. For, the Messenger 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "On the Rising Day the angel named Ridwân, who is the chief of the angels of Paradise, will enter Paradise, coming back with the keys of Paradise. He will give them to me. Then Jebrâîl 'alaihis-salâm' will come and say, 'Yâ Muhammad, give the keys of Paradise and those of Hell to Abû Bakr. Let Abû Bakr send anyone he chooses to Paradise and others to Hell.' "

Abû Bakr – I can not go ahead of you, for the Messenger 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "Alî will be by my side on the Rising Day. He will be with me near the Hawz and Kawthar. He will be with me on the Sirât. He will be with me in Paradise. And he will be with me (at the happiest moment) as I see Allâhu ta'âlâ.' "

Alî – I can not enter before you do, for the Messenger of Allah 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "If the îmân held by Abû Bakr were weighed against the total sum of the îmân held by all the other Believers, his îmân would weigh heavier."

Abû Bakr – How can I go before you? For, the Rasûl 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "I am the city of knowledge. And Alî is the gate?"

Alî – How can I ever walk ahead of you? For, the Rasûl 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "I am the city of faithfulness. And Abû Bakr is its gate."

Abû Bakr – I can not go before you, for the Rasûl 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "On the Rising Day Alî will be made to mount a beautiful horse. Those who see him will wonder: What prophet is that person? Allâhu ta'âlâ will say: This is Alî bin Abî Tâlib."

Alî – I can not go ahead of you, for the Rasûl 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "I and Abû Bakr are from the same soil. We shall be one again."

Abû Bakr – I can not go before you, for the Rasûl 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "Allâhu ta'âlâ will say: O you, Paradise! I shall adorn your four corners with four people. One of them is Muhammad 'alaihis-salâm', the highest of prophets. Another one is Alî, the highest of those who fear Allâhu ta'âlâ. The third one is Fâtima-t-uz-zahrâ, the highest of women. And the fourth corner will be occupied by Hasan and Husayn, the highest of pure people."

Alî – How can I go ahead of you? The Rasûl 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "A voice from the eight Gardens of Paradise calls as follows: O Abâ Bakr, come with those whom you love; and you all, enter Paradise!"

Abû Bakr – I cannot go before you, for the Rasûl 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "I am like a tree. Fâtima is the trunk. Alî is the branches. Hasan and Husayn are the fruits."

Alî – I can not go before you, for the Rasûl 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "May Allâhu ta'âlâ forgive all the faults of Abû Bakr. For, he gave his daughter Âisha to me; he helped me during the Hijrat (Hegira, Migration to Medina); he bought Bilâl-i-Habashî, (who was a slave formerly,) and emancipated him for me." ... .

As the two darlings of the Messenger of Allah 'sall-Allâhu 'alaihi wa sallam' were talking like this before the door, the Best of Mankind was inside, listening. He interrupted Alî as he was talking and stated from inside:

"O my brothers Abû Bakr and Alî 'radiy-Allâhu 'anhumâ'! Please do come in! Jebrâîl 'alaihis-salâm' has been here; he says that the angels on the earth and in the seven skies have been listening to you and that you could not describe your value in the view of Allâhu ta'âlâ were you to praise each other till the end of the world." The two beloved companions gave an affectionate hug to each other, and together they entered the presence of the Messenger of Allah 'sall-Allâhu 'alaihi wa sallam'.

The Messenger 'alaihis-salâm' stated, "May Allâhu ta'âlâ bless both of you with his Rahma (Compassion) hundreds of times. May He bless your lovers also with His Rahma hundreds of times; and may your enemies be accursed hundreds of times." Hadrat Abû Bakr as-Siddîq said, "Yâ Rasûlallah (O Messenger of Allah)! I shall not do shafâ'at (intercede) for the enemies of my brother Alî." Hadrat Alî said, "Yâ Rasûlallah! I shall not intercede for the enemies of my brother Abû Bakr; and I shall behead them with my sword." Abû Bakr stated, "I shall not let your enemies pass the Sirât Bridge."See the punishment for becoming the enemy of Abu Bakr as sideeq? beheading! as narrated by the best qadhi from amongst the sahaba and the ummah, Ali Asad Allah

How some people attempt to curse any of these pious sahaba is beyond me. Verily only the munafiqun curse the sahaba and try to say Imam Ali (ra) and Abu Bakr as-sideeq (ra) did not love each other.

If one of the attributes of any of these men were to be shared amongst the 1.5 Billion Muslims today we would not be in the state we are in.

May Allah (swt) teach us to love them, follow them and learn from them.

This post has been edited by Ali Mua'awiah: Dec 26 2008, 04:20 PM

Asalaamu Alai Kum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuhu;

According to Hafiz ibn Khatir; Hazrat Ali had 14 sons and 17 daughters.

The follwing are know as recorded in works of many past scholers;

Children of Hazrat Fatima
Hassan, Hussain and Mohsin (died in infancy, in some opinions); Zainab and Umme Kulthoom (Radiallahu Anhum Ajmaeen).

Abbas, Jaffar, Abdullah, Usmaan from the wife of Hazrat Ali Umul Baneen they all past away in karbala. Another wife of Hazrat Ali Laila binte Masood bore Ubaidullah, Abu Bakr, while the wife Asma bint Umais had sons Yahya and Mohammad al Asghar according to alwaqidi Mohammad al Asghar is the son of an Umme Walad. Umme habiba's children Umar and Ruqhaiyah, Umme sayeed's child Ummul Hasan Ramlah al Kubra, Hazrat Ali's Wife; Daughter of Imra ul Qaise, daughter's name not mentioned; Umamah who had son Mohammad al Ausat and Wife Khaula who's son is Mohammad al Akbar, some other children who's mothers names are unknown are Umme Hani, Mehmoona, Zainab Assughra, Ramla Assughara, Umme Khulthoolm Assughara, Fatima, Umama, Khadeeja, Ummul Kiraam, Umme Jaffar, Umme Salima, Jumana (Radiallahu Anhum Ajmaeen).

When i manage to obtain the others i will Inshallah post them as well.

Wasalaamu Alai Kum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuhu.

I've read that before somewhere but the place didn't give a reference and nor has he.

Assalamu Alaikum,

If you guys want to know about this conflict in the light of orthodox islam you should not engage in a war of words here. It's clear it will just lead to abuse and even disbelief in muslims who once respected all the Sahaba (ra). I think this is the plot of enemies to sow the seeds of disbelief. It's not about a friendly innocent inquisitive dialogue.

Just look at the contributions Abu Bakr (ra) made to this great religion of ours. It was he who gave his daughter to our rasool (ra). It was he who gave his wealth to help establish Islam. It was he who was mentioned as the companion in the cave with our rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) in the Quran, refer to the famous tafsirs. It is he who is named as one of the ten given the glad tidings of Paradise, of which Ali (ra) and Umar (ra) are included. He was also the closest friend of our nabi (saw). No enemity exists or existed between Ali (ra) and Abu Bakr (ra) this is something that was concocted because there were a band of ppl who wanted Ali (ra) to become the leader. These ppl saw that the time was right to sow the seeds of hatred and disunity at a time when our nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was passing away.

This is not the main conflict between shia and sunni there are many. Another major difference in belief, is the belief shia have in the "infallible Imams". This belief is contrary to Islam because it assumes that Allah (swt) has chosen these Imams, and it is fard to follow what these Imams say, and these Imams cannot err. But we know as Quran and Sunnah tells us that Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is the seal of the Prophets there will be no Imams or any leaders chosen by Allah after him (saw). So even if they utter that they believe in our rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) as the final prophet their belief in the infallible Imams is contrary to this.

As for Abu Bakr (ra) he is singled out, as is Aisha (ra) as is Umar (ra). Some of the most influential, outstanding individuals in the history of Islam, who gave their life, blood, wealth everything they owned for our rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and Allah (swt) are abused as if they are nothing but filth, astagfirullah. Why reason with these ppl, there is nothing there to reason with.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

I have read the detailed talked. fortunately i have gone through all of these histories. I have read shia books and sunni books on these matters. But one thing.. these are all histories.. written and quoted by well known personalities. There was a bad era passed (Banu Abbas and Banu Umayah) two tribes of saudia a that time and they burst the history.. All sahaba's were fine.. i can proof it from shia's books and sunni books as well.. But the thing is if these things happened by the caliphs of that time then on their own will then why Hazrat Ali (as) always helped them in their matters.. now a days.. 90% shia's and Sunnies are on wrong track.. We have 3 things only to be loved more then your life.. Allah, Rasool and Al-e-Rasool. no other one.. but we should respect Sahabas. there was a group and a person Abdullah bin obayee.. Rasoll (sawaw) nomited him that he is the person from which my Aal will be martered and my ummah will be divided.. so there were some people who did this division.. If i asked Shai's that tell me who was Hazrat Ali (as).. Sunni or Shia.. then there is no asnwer.. He was Muslim and very very close to Rasool (sawaw) no doubt about his personality.. A1.. with out any flaw or mistakes.. 100%.. we have to love them not to compare.. because there is no comparison of them.. if you people are doing that thing to make your marks in front of them its very wrong idea.. someone asked Hazrat Imam Jaffer Sadiq (as) that who are your shia's.. he told that if someone says that he is our shia then he is on wrong side.. our shia will be the one who will be nominated by us. so there is no discussion.. If someone did bad with Aal-e-rasool (as) then he will be captured and will be thrown into the Hell at the judgement day.. so no issues.. leave everything on Allah and just to follow their sayings.. and their life's. if someone believe on the sayings of Sahaba's then follow them.. donot forget that Rasool (sawas) said "follow my sahaba's and they'll take you on skies".. and if someone want to follow Ahl-ebait then do follow their sayings.. and remember the best personality to follow is only Rasool (sawaw) by the quran.. so following Ahl-e-bayt is the same to follow Rasool (sawaw).. and please donto fight we Muslims already lost lot of things.. and the non-muslims are taking advantage from that. this Shai's and Sunnies fight is from last 1400 years.. cannot be solved.. because mostly 90% shai's dont follow their own books.. and same as sunnies.. if you read sunnies books you'll found the same thing i wrote above.. so please do your best to get TAQWA.. because Allah know's who is very close to him.. thats why he did't give any knowledge to calculate the Taqwa of a muslim.. so no need to fight.. baghi-e-fidak was the reality and was done in the time of first caliph..but no body has written that Abu bakar (ra) did it intentionally.. it was totaly un intentionally happend.. the bagh-e-fidak was the only way for the army to get money for Jihad and they captured it without prior permission of Syeda Fatima (as).. She get's angry on that matter and she did Khutba on that..

once someone asked Hazrat Ali (as) that its your time and you are caliph so take Fidak back.. know what hazrat Ali (as) said that .. the one who owned the fidak is not here and the one who captured it is also not here.. so its the matter of them let Allah do justice.. he is almighty.. there are so many questions like that.. how much you'll discuss.. so think forward not backward.. you are not responsible for anything.. but i also like to mention it.. donto forget Ala-e-Rasool.. and always stand with them.. who ever did ZULM on them we are against to that person.. We are with Ahla-e-Bayt.. thats it what i want to say..

Regards,
JB

If that was decently formatted, I might have read it.

Presentation matters.

To Ali II

Bahi please go and read the things again.. I have a strong believe that Hazrat Ali (as) and Hazrat bibi Fatima (as) can never had any wromng idea about anyone and Hazrat abu baker never correct them.. because if you are well aware of the ILM (knowledge) that what is ILM.. then you must agree that.. Hazrat Ali (as) was the BABUL-ILM as the CITY of ILM is Rasool (sawaw).. then you can thing that Hazrat Ali (as) can never had low thinking and same as Bibi (as).. first try to read personalities...then say something.. donot make your own history or banu ummayah's history.. read sunni books.. from some good Alims..dont quote fake things.. there is not personality better then Hazrat Ali (as) no one.. he has no comparison.. read Hadis books.. Sunnies not shia's even... There are so manythings ammended by some people in histories about caliphs.. Can anyone told me or quote me single clear Hadis or Ayat from Quran regarding KHLIPHAT..anyone.. its a challenge...donto quote me some WAQIYAS or donot trying to show me that Rasool (sawaw) pointed someone.. show me clear Hadis or Quran-i- Ayat.. please.... so please stop writting these things.. Haazrat Abu Bakar (ra) has its own respect and dignity but you cannot compare anyone anyone with Ala-e-nabi.. there is no comparison of them...show me only one true mistake noted by anyone regarding Ahla-e-bayt...its a challenge also for everyone..
Regards,
JB

wednesday wrote:
Don't it seem to favour Abu Bakr alot more?

Asslam u Alikum
after long time..........it is nice to see someone here.Well I am not favouring Hazart Abu Bakar (RA) nor I am (nauudBillah)degrading Hazrat Ali (AS) it was just a piece of information that i gathered

wednesday wrote:
Muhammad Hasnain Yousaf wrote:
wednesday wrote:

Asslam u Alikum
after long time..........it is nice to see someone here.Well I am not favouring Hazart Abu Bakar (RA) nor I am (nauudBillah)degrading Hazrat Ali (AS) it was just a piece of information that i gathered

erm... yeah. Whatever you say.

??????????????????????????

All people who are blaming Sahaba (RA) for any reason are on wrong way because Hazrat Ali (RA) had never blamed on any other Sahabi (RA). If some one can prove than prove it through Quran because shia and sunni have their own Ahdith's books. But Allah is happy from all sahabas (RA) as mentioned in Quran. So either Allah is wrong (who cant be)or the person who is blaming these great companions (all) is wrong. May Allah shower his blessings on all Muslims. Wassalam Mutti.

wednesday wrote:
wednesday wrote:
wednesday wrote:

Asslam u Alikum

erm... yeah. Whatever you say.

??????????????????????????

I have a question mark phobia and there are LOADS in your post. *starts fidgetting*

??????????????????????????????????????

Syed yasir hassn
beta ma ap ko ye kehna chahata ho k ye roshni ka doooar ha thkeeek ka doooar ha.Ankain band kar ka kisi ka pecha bagna ka dor nahe ha.HAMARI NA SUN LAKIN EHLE BAITT KI TO SUN.KITAB BUS SHAFI TUSI KI KHOLL KA DAKHO.Koofa ka bazaar ha aik koffi HAZRAT ALI RA sa kehta ha k ap nabi ka bad ummat ma sub sa afzal hain.Hazrat ali masjid ma ja kar manadi sa kehta hain k logo ko buloao.logo ko bula kar ap na farmaya.UMMAT MA SUB SA AFZAL ABU BAKAR HAIN OR PHIR UMAR .
IS KA BAD AGAR KISI NA MUJA ABU BAKAR SA AFZAL KAHA TO MA USA 80 KORAAAA MARO GA.
OR 80 KORA JOOTA KAZAAB KI SAZA HA

BETA RESEARCH KIA KARO ....................

[b]Why Fatima became angry with the First Caliph.[/b]

Shia Muslims believe that like common people, all Prophets also leave their inheritance to their children. Evidence of this is found in the Holy Quran. God's rule of inheritance is same for everyone.

But Sunni Muslims reject this. They say Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is an exception to this rule. He is not allowed to leave anything to his children. This that belong to him are not for his children to take. Everything that is Prophet's the property of the Islamic state. The state inherits the things of the Prophet.

Fadak was a garden that Prophet had. Shias say he gave it to his daughter. Sunnis say it belongs to the people.

Fatima, peace be upon her, was the daughter of the Prophet (pbuh). When he passed away, she went to claim her father's property. It had been taken over by Abu Bakr, the new ruler of muslims. Abu Bakr was the new caliph. He denied Fatima's request to return Fadak to her. Abu Bakr said the Garden belongs to all the muslims. It is now state property.

Fatima became very upset. She refused ever again to talk to Abu Bakr. Fatima died 6 months after her father.

That is the authentic account that is written is Sahih Bukhari and other Sunni books of hadiths.

Read below for yourself the story of Fatima and Fadak at two places in Bukhari 53:325; 59:546.

Shia books of history contain a far more tragic account of Fadak.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

Pages

Topic locked