BAGHE FIDAK-THE MAIN CONFLICT

137 posts / 0 new
Last post

why
you are selling the tickets of heaven
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

syed Yasir hassan wrote:
i dont need your love dear
it is reality that abu baka was a shit if you dnt believe then read ur own history books with open mind you will get the awnsers that who make him khalifa and what he do after being khalifa we shia proud to be shia because our mission is only this to prove that these peoples do very bad with the family of Rasool Pak PBUH

Did you know that The Prophet (peace be upon him) married Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her), and she was the daughter of Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him), so Abu Bakr IS part of the (extended) family of the Prophet (peace be upon him). So let's look around at who is calling someone from the family of the Prophet (peace be upon him) a 'shit'...

Oh wait! It's YOU!!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Astagfirallah.

May Allah (SWT) guide you to the true path. I feel sorry for you. May Allah (SWT) help you.

whats mean of that
he use this relation only for that seat he become blind after that the member of rasool was not for that person who have no achivments related to islam who spent his whole life in Jahalat suddenly he become imam the most knwledgable seat the seat of islam who give him permission to sit on that seat and make decisions and create oppotunity 2 divide muslims into 2 major groups and to bad with hazarat ali and bibi fatimab S.A ht jelousy of that person he was jelous with hazrat ali because he was not competitor of Hazrat ali in any field tell me who was better hazrat ali or Your abu bakar
?

syed Yasir hassan wrote:
o my dear
ur Hazrat abu bakar become khalifa after congregational prayer is this make any sense,
ok
who was behind him when he was leading that pryer

if hazrat Bilal give azan thats mean after that azan he become khalifa

and at that time when he was leading on that prayer Hazrat ali was not behind him nor PBUH ok this is not a logic to prove that he was not a diffalter in baghe fidak case

i advise u again make sense in ur knwledge and read it first the do manazara with me

Lame.

Calling the other person lacking in knowledge doesnt prove your case either mate. If thats the case, then i can call you a muppet and that in itself proves you are. Neither you nor anyone of us were there. In the end we can only draw from the sources we've got at hand.

And where did Med or Sirus use urdu? That you felt the need to post a reply in urdu too??? Instead of helping a situation ur making it worse, how is that helping anyone?? Instead of focusing on our differences about whose right and wrong why dont you try and look at what we have in common??? Muppets like you give Shia a bad name and cause disention among muslims all over. People like you really tick me off.

If you cant say anything constructive to help your brothers and sisters then keep it shut.

Back in BLACK

Angel wrote:
Astagfirallah.

May Allah (SWT) guide you to the true path. I feel sorry for you. May Allah (SWT) help you.

May Allah (swt) guide us all and keep us (protected) on the straight path.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

syed Yasir hassan wrote:
whats mean of that
he use this relation only for that seat he become blind after that the member of rasool was not for that person who have no achivments related to islam who spent his whole life in Jahalat suddenly he become imam the most knwledgable seat the seat of islam who give him permission to sit on that seat and make decisions and create oppotunity 2 divide muslims into 2 major groups and to bad with hazarat ali and bibi fatimab S.A ht jelousy of that person he was jelous with hazrat ali because he was not competitor of Hazrat ali in any field tell me who was better hazrat ali or Your abu bakar
?

It's not really about who is 'better'. That is only for God to judge. And just to let you know, by 'God' I mean Allah (swt), not any living or dead person.

And I believe whatever happened after the Prophet (peace be upon him) died, only happened because of the Will of God (again, I mean Allah (swt), not a living or dead person).

Don't just do something! Stand there.

And its not about whose better or whose directly related to who. It was bout whose more worthy.

Back in BLACK

they show their self after parday Rasool and tell us that they was still like a kafir they was shit and u dnt even have prove that they was janati and in faroey and asooly deen
there is no discussion on khilafat there is no secrifice from theirself they were really shit

then tell me who was more worthy
hahahhahahah it was not banking project stupid

why is this thread still open?

you are 5 to 7 peoples but u dnt have any answer u are just saying we were not there then go to the hell y u are disscusing that topic if u was not there and u people kill shia from hundarads of years and u carry on but u will never hide the truth and truth is that abu bakar start the karbala he was first who do bad with ahly bait

wednesday wrote:
Noor wrote:
why is this thread still open?

Because it has NO reason to be shut...?

oh

syed Yasir hassan wrote:
then tell me who was more worthy
hahahhahahah it was not banking project stupid

He donated everything he had for the sake of Islam. He was with the prophet (pbuh) through all the tough times. Can you prove he ISNT in heaven?? Are you selling the tickets? Moron.

You need to learn something about humility. Because you have no way what so ever to prove who and who will not get into heaven. Can you for sure that you personally will go to heaven???? No you cant. You should be careful when casting judgement upon others bro, because if you falsely pass judgement upon anyone then that will return onto you three folds on the day of judgement.

Learn humility, and do not look down upon any Muslim, for even the most inferior believer is great in the eyes of God.

Back in BLACK

You wrote:
Angel wrote:
Astagfirallah.

May Allah (swt) guide us all and keep us (protected) on the straight path.

Ameen.

May allah tell u the right path
that they was munkary rasool

You are just making statements without backing them up.

The facts are:

1. Imam Ali (ra) gave an oath of Allegiance to Hadhrat Abu Bakr (ra).
2. Imam Hussain did NOT give an oath of allegiance to Yazeed.

Why would Imam Ali give an oath of allegiance to someone who he did not see as fit for office? We all know that his son Imam Hussain (ra) was willing to sacrifice his and his whole family's lives to not give an oath of allegiance to someone who he did not think was worthy of it.

So the question is why did Imam Ali (ra) give an oath of allegiance. The reason I choose is that he thought that Hadhrat Abu Bakr (ra) was worthy of office.

The only other reason I can think of is cowardice, but that is not something I could ascribe to Imam Ali (ra). Can you?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

That is funny but more so the hahahahahahah LOL

Hello Syed Yassar,

This might seem a little off-topic but could you please tell me some of the virtues of the place of kerbala. Please do not use Urdu as I am hopeless at understanding Urdu Smile

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

u peoples not use the pictures of animals in reality u are animals
for ur all kind of information Hazarat ali A.s never give outh to abu bakar but abu bakar try it hard and he do unfair with his family and one of the example is baghe fidak
on the ocassion kandak Muhaamad PBUH tells Hazrat ali is Kulay Eman and any body come against them is Kuly kufar so after rasool PBUH
these 3 came against him o my dear followers of abu bakar u must have to know that abu bakar was not at the time of tadfeen of our Great rasool open urs book and read they were selecting the khalifa and after that the repray the namazy janaza of rasool the first gaibana namazyjanaza of the history they do that and after that they do hazrat ali and her wife's life very strict and even they also do unfair with saying that baghe fidak is not ur to bibi fatima y bibi fatima give back to them becoz she was not need that she was just there to tell us people that there was adiffalter on that seat at that time and on rasool seat only that person can b sit who sholud be look like rasool and at that time only mola ali was capable mola ali give us every victory even rasool said if u want to judge the mushrik then c the enimy of the ali A.s and u people compare abu bakar with great ali A.s mola ali sleep on rasool bed he stand on rasool shoulders he open eyes when rasool pak took him on his hands and all life spent with Rasool as a bro as a wasi and when the time came to give him the seat of imamat these three dishonest peoples make a planing and do unfair u are totally wrong even in ur books it is not proven that mola aliA.s give outh to that bakar so please make ur knwledge update to a comrihancive conversation with others
May Allah tells u right Path

Jay K wrote:

Lol haha I'm sorry, but those lyrics like "Who stupid tell you" is so fresh its too funny haha

no disrespect bro

I see what you mean now Lol

Back in BLACK

People who use such language are simply showing how weak they are.

Logical arguments stand on their own two feet... as does the truth.

Back in BLACK

GIVE ME ANY SOLID REASON THAT THEY WERE BETTER THEN MOLA ALI A.S

COMPARE HAZRAT ALI A.S AND THAT ABU BAKAR
TELL ME WHO IS AT BIGGER POSITION INFRONT OF ALLAH

GIVE US THE TRUE LOGIC U DUFFER

Ali haq wrote:
COMPARE HAZRAT ALI A.S AND THAT ABU BAKAR
TELL ME WHO IS AT BIGGER POSITION INFRONT OF ALLAH

Dont u think thats for Allah (swt) to decide?? Or do you claim to know how Allah (swt) thinks? Can you prove Hazart Ali (as) was better?

Back in BLACK

Ali haq wrote:
DNT DO COUNTER QUESTION FIRST ANSWER ME THEN I CANT TELL U MANY SOLID REASONS DNT WORRY

Why am i not allowed to counter question? If you speak the truth then surely it will stand on its own. And im not worried, ive never comes across an argument i cant refute.

ps: ur still showing ur weakness. It amuses me.

Back in BLACK

NOW PROVE
Y U DELETE MY ANSWERS
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I WON U TELL ME U R DUFFERS

Hazarat Abu Bakr's (as) was known by many to be of sound judgement and impartial; his conversation agreeable and his demeanor affable and was much sought after by the Quraysh and he was popular throughout the city.... The fact that Hazarat Abu Bakr (as) converted to Islam soo early on during the Prophet Muhammads (pbuh) message was the greatest guarantee of the Prophets (pbuh) sincerity, and indeed, in a modified sense, throughout his life. Hazarat Abu Bakr (as) gave EVERYTHING, and i mean EVERYTHING for the sake of Islam. He was a very wealthy man at the time when he accepted Islam. The majority of the other muslims at the time were not so well off as him. To have such a person as a staunch adherent of his claim, and stature was for the Prophet Muhammad (pbh) a most important step at showing the world the truth of the message of Islam.

Back in BLACK

NOW TELL ME HOW THEY WERE BETTER
?
TELL ME
Y U DELETE MY MESG IN WHICH I PROVE SHOW IT TO ALL U BASTUDS

Pages

Topic locked