Muslim girl crowned "Miss England"

104 posts / 0 new
Last post

She looks a deserved winner and is clearly intelligent but i cant understand some of my brothers thinking that they judge someones beliefs and faith etc just by the way people look she may not wear hijjab but how do we know she doesnt pray all through the night everynight for e.g.

We know nothing about her so i have no comment on this.

A clever mind can entertain a thought without accepting it

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:
1stly - she aint all that

I'm afraid I am going to have to disagree with your opinion here

Seen better :roll:

lol who hasn't - but doesn't mean she isn't all that.

"Yous19" wrote:
She looks a deserved winner and is clearly intelligent but i cant understand some of my brothers thinking that they judge someones beliefs and faith etc just by the way people look she may not wear hijjab but how do we know she doesnt pray all through the night everynight for e.g.

We know nothing about her so i have no comment on this.

shes saying we should encourage all muslim girls to enter. its clearly Haraam. End of Question. No Debate. Comprende

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Dave" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:
1stly - she aint all that

I'm afraid I am going to have to disagree with your opinion here

Seen better :roll:

lol who hasn't - but doesn't mean she isn't all that.

SHE ISNT!!!

Ive seen better around my area! Biggrin ....and i live in the land of Ugliness

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
SHE ISNT!!!

lol whatever, shes hot.

And liverpool agrees with me.

She's not "the hottest" but definitely is hot.

"Dave" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:
SHE ISNT!!!

lol whatever, shes hot.

Jack's got his debate.

"Medievalist" wrote:
oh how ABSOLUTELY wonderfull!! I cannot contain my excitement.

IDEA!

Revival is voice of muslim youth rite? Can I suggest you interview Our beloved Miss England so she can inspire young revival readers. Put in a few of her poses aswell, I m sure that would be inspirational as well.

you make me sick..what a perv!
gee...what madrassa do you go to ?
ASTAGFIRULLAH!

"irfghan" wrote:
Jack's got his debate.

eh?

Males control yourselves and have some more respect. Even if a woman prostitutes herself in the way this Miss England is doing it does not mean that WE also disrespect her and rate her amongst ourselves. I have not seen a picture of this woman, but let us be careful. Just because she doesnt respect what ALLAH has given her and feels the need to flaunt it rather than cover it ,does not give us the right to degrade her by chauvinistically discussing her ''fitness'' . This is a lewd conversation and for I while I did not comment on it but I fear it will drag on.

I request brothers to keep their personal carnal desires or lack thereof for this woman a private affair and do not disrespect her by commenting so crudely on her form and figure. Truly the difference between us and non-muslim men should be that even if a woman offers herself on a plate for us to view, comment or criticise on, we respect her for the sake that ALLAH has commanded respect for her body and let it not be treaten as a meat by us. I hope my words have immediate effect.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Dave" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:
SHE ISNT!!!

lol whatever, shes hot.

She has no self respect.....how can i say she looks good!!

to me those that are truly Beatiful must be from inside and outside, but are modest

Shes nothing more than a loose woman off the street in my eyes

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

for once me and medieval are in agreement.

Remember this supposed to be an Islamic forum

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Medievalist" wrote:
idea!

if u revival ppl want to do something REALLY constructive baout this issue. Make dua that ALLAH showrers guidance and wisdom on Miss England, and grant her such immense courage and guidance that she wears a burqa and goes to next stage dressed like that. Now THAT would be DAWAH and a Headliner.

again a pathetic immature comment... God help us, if you become a future 'scholar'.

May ALLAH help you now.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Ed, you left your comic side at the door?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

oh cmon.....no need to use Allah SWT's beautiful name so loosely in an immature arguement.

if you dont like us at the revival....do an AS

start a new thread, apologise and hit the road Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Medievalist" wrote:
May ALLAH help you now.

May Allah help us all.

None of us are above his help.

I m not about to leave you wallowing in misconception until I have made atleast one more concerted effort to present the truth before you.

Lol! However considering madrassah is back on in 3 days, I doubt I shall have time but one thing i will say is that this forum has been extremely beneficial to me.

Finding out how wrong peoples ideas about islam are giving new meaning to my lessons. Before the age of fitnah was a theory, now it is becoming crystal before us.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
I m not about to leave you wallowing in misconception until I have made atleast one more concerted effort to present the truth before you.

Lol! However considering madrassah is back on in 3 days, I doubt I shall have time but one thing i will say is that this forum has been extremely beneficial to me.

Finding out how wrong peoples ideas about islam are giving new meaning to my lessons. Before the age of fitnah was a theory, now it is becoming crystal before us.

whatever floats your boat.

Which side of the bed did you wake up on?

Anything outside yourself and your madrassah is fitnah to you bro :roll:

please dont accuse us all

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

med how are you an AS related, twin bro's by any chance?

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
Anything outside yourself and your madrassah is fitnah to you bro

It is stated that everything in this world is curse save for three: Ilm, Alim and Talib e Ilm. Knowledge, scholar, and student of knowledge.

Yes the only pure places are the masajid and madaris. The homes, the streets and everywhere else have become places of fitnah. I dont see anything wrong in viewing the masajid and madaris as places of peace, tranquility and purity.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Darth Hayder" wrote:

She has no self respect.....how can i say she looks good!!

to me those that are truly Beatiful must be from inside and outside, but are modest

Shes nothing more than a loose woman off the street in my eyes

lol oh come on.

I started the immodesty = bad conversation!

But I still have to admit she is a pretty girl!

I dunno her.. so I really shouldn't have judged her as I did like Yashmaki said she might be more religious than you think.

Yes it has been stated. You just did it.

Knwledge can also be fitnah, and can be a scholar, and a student.

"Medievalist" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:
Anything outside yourself and your madrassah is fitnah to you bro

It is stated that everything in this world is curse save for three: Ilm, Alim and Talib e Ilm. Knowledge, scholar, and student of knowledge.

Yes the only pure places are the masajid and madaris. The homes, the streets and everywhere else have become places of fitnah. I dont see anything wrong in viewing the masajid and madaris as places of peace, tranquility and purity.

Shall i leave my home now?

its quite a generalising observation your making there

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Dave" wrote:

I dunno her.. so I really shouldn't have judged her as I did like Yashmaki said she might be more religious than you think.

even the most lenient of muslims would know posing in a swimsuit/thong/not wearing much is not permissable. it says a lot about her

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

im not saying anything abot leaving thehome bro. I am saying that the only places of tranquility and peace are the masajid and madaris. I dont think any1 would disagree with that.

I am saying the best places are the masajid and madaris on the face of the earth. I dont think any1 would disagree with that.

Why is such a simple statement being made into some hardline radical strand of islam?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Darth Hayder" wrote:

even the most lenient of muslims would know posing in a swimsuit/thong/not wearing much is not permissable. it says a lot about her

and ive seen a million better....Roselyn Sanchez, luk that 1 up! Blum 3

lol she looks alot like my girlfriend.

Annettes kind of a cross between Roselyn Sanchez and Robin Meade... more Robin Meade.

Pretty girls down here...

Really pretty...

I like Tigers too. (see tiger thread for details)

Okay the thong and bathing suit thing is going overboard. I disagree with the pageants and she should know better - but - I think Yashmaki is right that we don't know her and should reserve judgement. She might just be confused on this simple point (you must admit given the conflicting signals modernity sends young women it's easy to get confused)

Its true about the mosques

But your declaring all other places as fitnah

Society is messed, but not that bed yet... a lot of good people still out there, includin the revival team! Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages