Muslim girl crowned "Miss England"

104 posts / 0 new
Last post

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
everyone "represents" their religion

whether they choose to or not

miss england aint any more or less bad then the Muslim girl who we all must know who dates/smokes etc

that one doesnt go on national tv and show themselves off proudly claiming to be a muslim....for all to see

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:

Wat mssge is she giving out???

What message is ANY Muslim giving out when he/she doesn’t follow the teachings of Islam and is responsible for giving Islam a bad name?

Miss England is in the wrong, but she’s not the only one not following the teachings of Islam.

which is totally true and like i said we cannot be the judge of that..

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:

Wat mssge is she giving out???

What message is ANY Muslim giving out when he/she doesn’t follow the teachings of Islam and is responsible for giving Islam a bad name?

Miss England is in the wrong, but she’s not the only one not following the teachings of Islam.

Asalamualaikum!

Wen i sed wat mssge she giving out, i didnt mean dat she's the only person dats nt following the teachings of Islam. In this world no one is perfect n neither am i. Only Allah (swt) knows dat as his all knowin.

I was expressin my point of view but i was neva chukin all the blame on her. We r all responsible 4 Islam as an ummah.

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
everyone "represents" their religion

whether they choose to or not

miss england aint any more or less bad then the Muslim girl who we all must know who dates/smokes etc

that one doesnt go on national tv and show themselves off proudly claiming to be a muslim....for all to see

True.

Not everyone makes it on National TV...some do. But most Muslims who go about giving Islam a bad name arent exactly undercover either.

Green street on Eid day makes it on the news almost every year.

I was just wondering if she can cause all this fuss and so many useless posts how will the media respond? Smile I can see a 'Panorama' program coming up exploiting Islam even more, or maybe a discussion program on 'fivelive' at 9am on Radio 5?

More Fitnah, trial and tribulations for the muslim Ummah...may Allah(swt) give us control of our desires.

Someone said how do we know what she's like at home and maybe she prayers five times a day....c'mon dude even some of todays molvi can't pray five times a day, how can a woman showing her looks and body do that? I bet it's five times a day at the make-up table! Biggrin

May allah(swt) forgive me and us all.

The best preacher is the conscience, the best teachers are time and experience, the best book is the world, the best friend is God

"Umar" wrote:

Someone said how do we know what she's like at home and maybe she prayers five times a day....c'mon dude even some of todays molvi can't pray five times a day, how can a woman showing her looks and body do that? I bet it's five times a day at the make-up table! Biggrin

Brother Umar don't make assumptions regarding her relationship with Allah (swt).

I know of girls who did every dodgy thing under the sun, but they still used to fast in Ramadan and used to come home and read their Salaah.

Many people are weak in certain aspects of Islam and strong in other...

Allah(swt) knows best.

The best preacher is the conscience, the best teachers are time and experience, the best book is the world, the best friend is God

if anyone wants an example of hypocrisy and double standards read [url= very contoversial article

it shows how some people commit massive sins and still keep their relationhsip with God

its a common problem

we get massive Gangsters who fast in Ramadan

pick in choose in Islam is sumin we all do

so its pointless gunning and singling our Miss england

But, Miss England has put herself in the position to be critised by being a public figure. Just as people critise the like of Bakri for giving Islam a bad name, they ain't scare to speak out against him. For some reason people expect the Miss England to be given a easy ride. I remember some people being critical of the women who won the jilbaab case, but now taking a different position, when the jilbaab case was aleast noble. Miss England in the media and she alleging speaking for Islam. If she say anything after the platform that she given herself, she should expect to be critised.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
But, Miss England has put herself in the position to be critised by being a public figure. Just as people critise the like of Bakri for giving Islam a bad name, they ain't scare to speak out against him. For some reason people expect the Miss England to be given a easy ride. I remember some people being critical of the women who won the jilbaab case, but now taking a different position, when the jilbaab case was aleast noble. Miss England in the media and she alleging speaking for Islam. If she say anything after the platform that she given herself, she should expect to be critised.

True!

Although at the end Allah subhana wata Allah is the one to judge as his all knowing.

"May Allah swt forgive us all n strengthen our Iman n may she realise the light of Islam n strengthen her Iman too.Ameen"

I don’t think anyone has said that we shouldnt criticise her or should give her an easy ride. We have all acknowledged that she is clearly in the wrong.

It was merely highlighted that she is not the only on in the spotlight giving Islam a bad name.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I don’t think anyone has said that we shouldnt criticise her or should give her an easy ride. We have all acknowledged that she is clearly in the wrong.

It was merely highlighted that she is not the only on in the spotlight giving Islam a bad name.

Oh well.. i did do dua 4 her n every1 in my previous mssge.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Yeah everyone knows that, however there nothing wrong with concretrating on this one subject that we discussing. When bringing up, she not the only one, it can be seen by some as making a excuse for her.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

Pages