Muslim girl crowned "Miss England"

104 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Medievalist" wrote:
im not saying anything abot leaving thehome bro. I am saying that the only places of tranquility and peace are the masajid and madaris. I dont think any1 would disagree with that.

I am saying the best places are the masajid and madaris on the face of the earth. I dont think any1 would disagree with that.

Why is such a simple statement being made into some hardline radical strand of islam?

cos some madrassa dont teach true islam, just selective islam, sectarian islam, rigid islam, they teach islam which doesnt prepare its students for the west....

"Dave" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:

even the most lenient of muslims would know posing in a swimsuit/thong/not wearing much is not permissable. it says a lot about her

and ive seen a million better....Roselyn Sanchez, luk that 1 up! Blum 3

lol she looks alot like my girlfriend.

Annettes kind of a cross between Roselyn Sanchez and Robin Meade... more Robin Meade.

Pretty girls down here...

Really pretty...

I like Tigers too. (see tiger thread for details)

Okay the thong and bathing suit thing is going overboard. I disagree with the pageants and she should know better - but - I think Yashmaki is right that we don't know her and should reserve judgement. She might just be confused on this simple point (you must admit given the conflicting signals modernity sends young women it's easy to get confused)

i dont buy it........Annette and Miss UK !! Blum 3

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

We have no right to judge anyway.

We just need be clear that her message is wrong.

And regarding Mosques and schools, some of them are anything but tranquil.

On the whole you may be right.

However that was not your original point. It was nothing to do with mosques or schools.

It was about teachers, students and knowledge

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

bro im not talking specifically, i was as u said generalising.

In my opinion fitnah has spread everywhere and the only way to escape it is to attach ones heart to masajid etc. I was not being specific, even u said i was generalising so now y u trying to make out that i was being speicifc to revival team?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
i dont buy it........Annette and Miss UK !! Blum 3

lol what?

no no sanchez and meade.

I dunno what it is about hispanic girls but they are really cute

boys :roll: if you wana discuss pretty girls then create another thread!

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

I dunno what it is about hispanic girls but they are really cute

truest words ever said :oops:

shame paki's dont come like that.....

lol I gotta get you to SC.

geezers this is an islamic forum!

we are not here to discuss the relative beauty merits of different cultures.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

ASTAGHFIRULLAH!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

sorry my bad!!!

astagfitullah indeeed

Dave tempted my nafs!! Blum 3

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Medievalist" wrote:
ASTAGHFIRULLAH!

Is that to my post?

grow up boyz... :!:
this is turning in to a perverted thread!

we have been named and shamed

forgive me people!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Admin" wrote:

Is that to my post?

no it is to the posts above that.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

salaam
can i ask wat exactly is goin on?? shock

we have ppl here saying its DAWWAH!
FAKE dawwah hello have u thought of the consequences of such dawwah we have problems with the muslim youth nowadays as it is and her encourageing it in such a way will just make people or men who convert think that it is right for our women to dress this way and their children will grow with a totally diffrent and perhaps wrong view on islam.

and to darth hayder i am not impressed ur supposed to be part of the team brother.

"Saadia Khan" wrote:
salaam
can i ask wat exactly is goin on?? :shock:

we have ppl here saying its DAWWAH!
FAKE dawwah hello have u thought of the consequences of such dawwah we have problems with the muslim youth nowadays as it is and her encourageing it in such a way will just make people or men who convert think that it is right for our women to dress this way and their children will grow with a totally diffrent and perhaps wrong view on islam.

and to darth hayder i am not impressed ur supposed to be part of the team brother.

It was that med weirdo that was talkin bout dawah no one took him seriously!

"Saadia Khan" wrote:

Yea... about that...

We [i]did[/i] say we are sorry, it was inappropriate - and we stopped!

i think the more people judge, condemn and abuse her the more she's gonna do it

why should she WANT to be part of a religion which consists of people who do nothing but judge and act so self-rightous

our muslim communities should make islam more fun by holding GENDER SEGREGATED fashion shows, beauty pagents etc

so that Muslim girls wouldt feel the need to go elsewhere

Mr Ed the cave man requested that u bring her in for an interview so that she can "inspire him"-listen to his request but make sure u muffle her fitna fuelled voice out :roll: :roll:

You make a very good point and i can see where youre coming from.

It is a joke and we are not helping our selves though that such a fuss gets kicked up about this when a women is involved when men are doing just as bad going against there aura in terms of competitions e.g bodybuilding in the minutist of briefs (very popular in the mid east), it is reasons like this that us muslims are being perceived as women oppresors etc.

We need to be consistent.

A clever mind can entertain a thought without accepting it

u know what makes me laugh

its usually the "holy moly guy" who chase girls like this

and when they've "got her" they put her in a burqah and Niqaab

I've seen it happen in my town SO much Lol

Asalamualaikum!

I won't say much but all i say its a disappointed, more like the signs of Qiyamat.

Never mind Miss India as she's a Hindu but a Muslim Miss England!!! thats just too much. I f sum1 wnted 2 present their country with such proud then y dnt they choose sumthing else, sumthing lawful in Islam.

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

fashion shows are demeaning to women - thats my opinion its not an Islamic one but a semi feminist one.

no one owns Islam

if the girls says shes representing her religion - she has the right to say that, thats her interpretation

we cannot judge lest we be judged

"almas" wrote:
if the girls says shes representing her religion - she has the right to say that, thats her interpretation.

She has no right to say that.

She is making a mockery of people's faith.

She is making a mockery by explicitly commiting a haraam act, and sayign she is representing her religion!

That is beyond a joke.

"Admin" wrote:
"almas" wrote:
if the girls says shes representing her religion - she has the right to say that, thats her interpretation.

She has no right to say that.

She is making a mockery of people's faith.

She is making a mockery by explicitly commiting a haraam act, and sayign she is representing her religion!

That is beyond a joke.

I agree with admin, anyone knows that islam encourages modesty and that wearin a hijab is compulsory on a muslim woman so sayin that she's representin islam is wrong but like almas said we cant judge her for her actions thats not our right only Allah (swt) has the right to do that.

"almas" wrote:
no one owns Islam

if the girls says shes representing her religion - she has the right to say that, thats her interpretation

Asalamualaikum!

Yes it is true no one owns Islam.

If she wants 2 represent her religion do sumthin dats lawful in Islam not unlawful.

Like Angel sed Islam teaches modesty nt exposing urself plus its in the holy Qur'an, theres a whole chapter bout modesty (Surah Al Noor).

We all no dat hijab is compulsory.Islam has already been given a bad name n hav been called many names, muslims r already struggling n really tryin hard 2 pass the real mssge.

Wat mssge is she giving out???

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

"Mujahidah" wrote:

Wat mssge is she giving out???

What message is ANY Muslim giving out when he/she doesn’t follow the teachings of Islam and is responsible for giving Islam a bad name?

Miss England is in the wrong, but she’s not the only one not following the teachings of Islam.

everyone "represents" their religion

whether they choose to or not

miss england aint any more or less bad then the Muslim girl who we all must know who dates/smokes etc

Pages