Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Enver" wrote:
I've sent you 4.

Let it grow on you.

nope u sent me 3: [i]Malik-ul-Mulk[/i], [i]Madinah-tun-Nabi[/i] and [i]Sultan of Madinah[/i].

but no matter coz to b honest it hasnt 'grown on me'.

their music doesnt drown out the lyrics in the mp3s so i ges it was just a concert thing. but i dont like their accent, they say the arabic in an urdu accent and mix the english and urdu lines together, no offence but i dont really like tht. also, madinah-tun-Nabi sounds like a copy of Dawud Wharnsby Ali's song of the same name.

btw, outta curiosity, do u no who that is at the beginning of [i]Sultan of Madinah[/i]?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I've sent you Joolah Jooliyah again. It's all Urdu.

Their accents are abit funky.

But Malik ul Mulk is very good I think.

Madiunah tun Nabi is a bit too raggae.

But still, keep listening to it. One day is not enough.

Hayder can you download this for me

(Actual linki is:
)

and then save it on a CD and send it to me at uni, its for a presentation. I'll probably listen to naats whilst watching it.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Aasiyah" wrote:

btw, outta curiosity, do u no who that is at the beginning of [i]Sultan of Madinah[/i]?

Lol. Someone was saying to me it sounded like something out of a kug-fu film.

"Enver" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

Lol. Someone was saying to me it sounded like something out of a kug-fu film.

hmm, now that u mention it.... Lol

i dunno, i like arabic being pronounced properly. :?

and listen to Dawud Wharnsby Ali's [i]Madinah tun Nabi[/i] its much better.

also, [i]Malik ul Mulk[/i] bore a strange resemblance to some bollywood song, fortunately i'm not sad enuf to remember which... Wink

oh and who is the person singing the english lyrics in [i]Malik ul Mulk[/i]? he hasnt got a brummie accent!

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

ok so i just listened to [i]Joolah Jooliyeh[/i].

sorry to disappoint u irf but i cant imagine myslef liking these nasheeds, for many reasons.

I didn't like'em that much either the first time.

Listen with an open mind.

Just give it time.

We'll see what Angel and LilSis think of them...

"Enver" wrote:

Just give it time.

its all i've listened to since u mailed me em!
yeh lets see wot those 2 think, dunno y but i'm gessing angel wil like em. Smile

"Enver" wrote:

Just give it time.

I didnt like any

I already have jhoola jhoolia-that one is OK

Maybe they're manly nasheeds.

Grrrr.

"Enver" wrote:
Maybe they're manly nasheeds.

Grrrr.

Yes Fred. Your very manly. :roll: :roll:

I liked them, i have most of them on casette but now i can put them on CD, thank god!

However i didnt like "jhoola jhooliyah" from Ashiq-e-Rasul Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) they dont have that "thing" in their voice that makes u drawn into their nasheeds but they're ok. "Malik ul-Mulk" was nicer, I think i'll stick to my favs such as Sami Yousaf and Shaam.

However Saanson ki Mala is excellant!

"angel" wrote:
I liked them, i have most of them on casette but now i can put them on CD, thank god!

However i didnt like "jhoola jhooliyah" from Ashiq-e-Rasul Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) they dont have that "thing" in their voice that makes u drawn into their nasheeds but they're ok. "Malik ul-Mulk" was nicer, I think i'll stick to my favs such as Sami Yousaf and Shaam.

i really like 'jhoola jhooliyah', for me personally its really soothing and brings back loads of memories! my fave naat/nasheed groups at the mo are Ashiq-e-Rasul, Shaam, Ahbab ul Mustapha, and i listened to that Kamal Uddin one....wow...really beuatiful, i havent heard anything from 786 brothers yet so im yet to decide...najam sheraz is ok

has anyone heard of..

[b]kaliyan zulfa wala[/b]......by i just heard owais raza qadri,

used to listen to this in jamia heard its by him, if anyone knows a site where you can listen to it let me know.

top punjabi nazam.

"naj" wrote:
has anyone heard of..

[b]kaliyan zulfa wala[/b]......by i just heard owais raza qadri,

used to listen to this in jamia heard its by him, if anyone knows a site where you can listen to it let me know.

top punjabi nazam.

[url= here and 'save as'.[/url]

More Owais Qadri [url=.

thanks loads...

really appreciate that !

med listen to that..

"*DUST*" wrote:

Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil al-Qubrusi al-Haqqani, of the Naqshbandi sufi order

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

ɐɥɐɥ

Some beautiful durust naats are available on this website.

[url= Bari Taala - Naat e Rasoolullah saaw[/url]

Personally I particularly enjoy Syed Suliman Gillani's naat. He came to Birmingham last year and alhamdulillah managed to hear him on a number of occasions at various masaajid.

EDIT

Just given the correct link for the naat.

Hes not on there is he.

I enjoy ex-pop singer Junaid Jamsheds naats. Even his music was good

but not hooked on that no-more.

Imam Zain al Abideen radiallahu ta'ala anhums kalaam in the voice of Sidi Owais Rida Qadri-awesome. Mashallah his inshaad are very popular.

I hope to see him at the Mawlid Inshallah.

salaam

wass786 , continue your posts here regarding nasheeds, zikr, naats etc

wasalaam

Taken from the Nasheed "O Taybah: (I like the first version of the girls voice)

When they travelled to see you,
they've forgotten me,
with my tears,
with my sorrow with my yelling,
they had taken my heart with them for you
O' Taybah
You are my Messenger's town

All those who have been blessed with being in Madina, think bout those moments whilst listening to this, subhanallah....

salaam people. need a bit of help, looking for the name of a nasheed which comes on Islam Channel and its done by a little girl (girls) its about Madina. if you know which one im talking about please tell me the name. heres a similar one but this is an urdu version :? its only abit of the actual nasheed if you want the full version let me know

< thanks

its the one which lyrics are posted above

i have it, in several versions, plus the video

i'll send it u

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Angel" wrote:
lol Wass your blind :twisted:

pick on someone your own size.....[size=7]or do they not come that small?[/size] :twisted:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Fresh Prince" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
lol Wass your blind :twisted:

pick on someone your own size.....[size=7]or do they not come that small?[/size] :twisted:

You're right unfortunetly majority are FATTY lamposts like u :twisted:

Hey that was funny, my post was the last post and he was asking in regards to that Nasheed lol

Pages