We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Fresh Prince" wrote:
fat lamposts?

makes sense

:roll:

I didnt literally say you were a lampost :roll: its an oxymoron you moron :twisted:

are nasheeds really permitted in islam. i heard that its allowed when theres only one beat to it. and that the use of musicasl instruments other than drums are haraam. well some nasheeds have more than one beat and use so many instruments. so i'm wondering are they permitted, or are nasheeds just another way to corrupt the muslim generation?
i personally like nasheeds, tehy help me cut down on music and i think shaam are amazing, dnt have any albums though, i'm just confused right now!
can anyone plz clarify htis with me.

smile and be happy!!!

Nasheeds are allowed. The music some misguided ones incorporate isnt.

[b]MODERATORS NOTE:[/b]
PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WRITE. THERE IS DIFFERENCE OF OPINION BY THE ULEMA REGARDING MUSIC, SO REFRAIN TO CALLING ANYONE AS 'MISGUIDED' SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH THEM.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I dont get it, how can people jump to their own conclusions, these scholars research and study and then come to a view, so who are we to say that so and so is "haram", all views of scholars shud be considered with respect.

this 'difference of opinion' on the subject of music seems to have appeared in the last century only. for years classical scholars have agreed upon the use of musical instruments (other than daf) being haraam. even now it is hard to find a classically trained scholar who gives the opinion that music is allowed. the majority opinion still is that musical instruments other than daf are haraam, and we have to ask ourselves: is it really possible for so many scholars to be wrong?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
is it really possible for so many scholars to be wrong?

yes apparently. :roll:

Theres a saying:

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king"

how true :twisted:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

Theres a saying:

calling people 'misguided' to propel your argument isn't right either Med.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

Theres a saying:

calling people 'misguided' to propel your argument isn't right either Med.

lol - ALLAH khush farmay

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"*DUST*" wrote:
this 'difference of opinion' on the subject of music seems to have appeared in the last century only. for years classical scholars have agreed upon the use of musical instruments (other than daf) being haraam. even now it is hard to find a classically trained scholar who gives the opinion that music is allowed. the majority opinion still is that musical instruments other than daf are haraam, and we have to ask ourselves: is it really possible for so many scholars to be wrong?

I don't think they are wrong, to say that would be very ignorant as they are great scholars whose views stand today, I also appreciate and respect the views of current scholars who have a difference of opinion for the simple reason that they dont just make statements without research, they work very hard and go through Quran/Sunnah before reaching a decision.

met Uwais Ridha Qadri today - thought this was the thread to mention it. Lol - he said du'aa ki darkhast hai Mawlana.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

salaamz
has ne1 got Tajdar-e-Haram by 786?
i listened 2 it n i luvd it so ne1 hu has it plz get in tuch
jazakallah
allah hafiz

salaam
has enyone got the naat that Afzal Naushahi read at Ghamkol Sharif (Milad 07) i think it went 'Yeh Chamak Yeh dhamak sab thumhi se hain' something like that!!

"Noor" wrote:
"aini-aman" wrote:
salaam
has enyone got the naat that Afzal Naushahi read at Ghamkol Sharif (Milad 07) i think it went 'Yeh Chamak Yeh dhamak sab thumhi se hain' something like that!!

[color=indigo][b]Theres 3 parts.

Enjoy![/b][/color]

only parts 2 and 3, the first one is durood and salam.

At the mo that is my fav naat!

[color=indigo][b]I love all his naats, hes got one hell of a voice MashaALLAH![/b][/color]

This is for: aini-aman (I pm'd you but incase you dont log in here is the naat)

Taken from minhajuk forums:

yeh chamak yeh dhamak yeh phaban yeh mehek
sab kuch sarkaar thumhaey say hai

choomaein saiyyan kay qadam
paray thowray charan
jeevan may bahaar thumhaey say hai

mayra dil lay low mayri jaan lay low
mayra than lay low mayra mhan lay low
mayray ishq ko nisbath hai thum say
mayra haar shinghaar thumhaey say hai

mayra koi nahi hai dunya may
mayra qowl qaraar thumhaey say hai