Walkers crisps are haram!!!

68 posts / 0 new
Last post

Aslaam- alaykum

Someone a Molvy(scholar) told me along the following lines:-

"If you really believe in Allah. Then genrallising and comming up with your conculusions by discussion is at the very least a small sin.

Thinking that it is only a small sin is a Great sin. And not caring about that you are doing a sin at the very least is near kufr."

So although everybody has free speech due to the internet and western way of life (not muslim way of life- Islam), should i now be convinced by these discussions and change my way of life and belief because i cannot be bothered to have a discussion with my own local Imaam- scholar?

Do not let others tell you what you should think or do. Allah has made provisions for all your needs, all you have to do is turn up to claim them.

May Allah forgive me for my arrogance and ignorance.

Ameen

Wa- alaykum- aslaam 

How are walkers haram man these flipping drugs and alcohol you go crazy with these stuff so there put it in the food *pleasantry

so true the crisps are not actuauly bacon they are flaverd by chemicals milk lots of other acids and stuff and u guys think of that and you don't think about the drugs and alchol in your medicene and in your food

mohammed wrote:
so true the crisps are not actuauly bacon they are flaverd by chemicals milk lots of other acids and stuff and u guys think of that and you don't think about the drugs and alchol in your medicene and in your food

There have been changes to the recipe and I don't think they're halal any more, make sure you check before eating.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I think what she meant was that it wasn't a big deal for her, since she never eats them as what she said 'I can't  even remember eating them'.I don't believe she wanted to say that it didn't matter if there was only a tiny amount of alcohol.

Of course, I do agree with you but I don't believe she intended to mean what you understood

Allah wu a'lam

I wish you the best

Adila

Pages