Taliban-Muslims & Submitters-Kaffirs=???

I is sick to death of hearing people call Taliban Muslims and the Submitters Kaffirs. Any way what did u like about the bloody Taliban so much that you can even think to call them Muslims? Their black hearts? or maybe there exhilarating lifestyle? I is disgusted! Shame on u revival!

Why do u h8 submitters so much? and what is it with Rashad Khalifa?

Rashad Khalifa was treated as a hero first by the same religious groups that attack him now, when he discovered the Mathematical Miracle of the Quran. The significance of the number 19 is NOT the only miracle in the Koran and Rashad Khalifa does not have the intellectual capacity to discover all the other miracles in the Koran, many others have been discovered too and there are still more to be discovered. All calculations are done on a computer, I know Islam is a backwards religion but God never prohibited the computer, so u can all check 4 ur self…

When Rashad Khalifa called him self a messenger and told his followers to reject hadith and sunna then he was defamed, attacked, insulted then assassinated

Rashad Khalifa was assassinated in January, 1990. A group of Black Muslims named Fuqara were used by international terrorist forces operating from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. The FBI discovered later that the group Fuqara was related to the group that bombed the World Trade Center on September, 11, 2001, they are related to Al-Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden.

The Taliban had the strictest interpretation of Islam and the Submitters have the most lenient interpretation of Islam. The Submitter reject Hadith and Sunna and the Taliban turned their back on the Holy Koran.

And I want a debate about “who is worse” Taliban or Submitters? Or who do YOU think God hates more… and who do YOU hate more….

Coz my beliefs are entwined with Whabism and submission, I is sure u know what I think….

Another Q.

Which one would u rather B....

Submitter or Taliban?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:
Another Q.

Which one would u rather B....

Submitter or Taliban?

[u][b]none.[/b][/u]

[b]submitters are misguided. [/b]dont believe in hadith or sunnah. their founder/leader claims to be a messenger! so to follow them or to follow their teachings means you are on the wrong path.
to find out if you're on the right path is to see if you beliefs match the beliefs of the giant scholars and imaams of the last 1000 years. submitters are a misguided small little cult. The prophet said there will be 30 dajjals/liars who will announce prophethood, Rashad Khalifa is one of them.

[b]Taliban were also misguided. [/b]Their intention was good, to get rid of corruption and implement shariah...but what they did was damage islam, put Muslims off islam for life, were too harsh, too rigid, no vision....
instead of making the country economically strong, creating jobs, building hospitals, schools, colleges, unis...they put emphasis on punishments, whipping, burqa, knocking down idols, make life harder for women and everyone concerned.....
now anyone talks about shariah law they automatically think of taliban.

[b]SO BOTH ARE NOT TRUE ISLAM.[/b]

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

The prophet said there will be 30 dajjals/liars who will announce prophethood, Rashad Khalifa is one of them.

well actully Rashad claimed to be a messanger and not a prophet, he didn't bring a new sripture, he transalated the koran v. differently to tradtional scholers. If you see his transalations of the koran you will c the choice of words he uses are very different from other transalater....

the reason he has followers is coz his transalation of the koran is MUCH more easier to understand then other transalations, other transalations leave you confused....

I have never heard that the prophet said there will be 30 dajjals who will announce prophethood, which hadith did u get it from?

I heard there is a dude in Pakistan who claimed prophethood. There is this cult that believe that Muhammad was not the last prophet, I heard they wanted thier own channel on ski but they couldn't get it coz there isn't many of them....

"Judda"][quote="TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

The prophet said there will be 30 dajjals/liars who will announce prophethood, Rashad Khalifa is one of them.

I have never heard that the prophet said there will be 30 dajjals who will announce prophethood, which hadith did u get it from?

quote]
[b] there are many ahadith on this issue:[/b]

I will quote the reports which mention the liars and

"dajjals" who will precede the coming off the Dajjal, or Antichrist, who

will be the last of them; may Allah curse them and punish them with

Hell-fire.

Jabir ibn Samurah said, "I heard the Prophet say, 'Just before the Hour

there will be many liars.'" Jabir said, "Be on your guard against them."

(Muslim).

Jabir said, "I heard the Prophet say, 'Just before the Hour there will be

many liars; among them is the one in al-Yamamah, the 'Ansi in San'a', the one in Himyar, and the Dajjal. This will be the greatest fitnah.'''

(Ahmad.)

Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, "The Hour will not come ... until

nearly 30 "dajjals" (liars) appear, each one claiming to be a messenger

from Allah.'" (Bukhari Muslim.)

Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'The Hour will not come until 30

"dajjals" appear, each of them claiming to be a messenger from Allah,

wealth increases, tribulations appear and al-Harj increases.'" Someone

asked, 'What is al-Harj?' He said, 'Killing, killing.' (Ahmad.)

Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'The Hour will not come until 30

"dajjals" appear, all of them lying about Allah and His Messenger." (Abu

Dawud.)

Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'Just before the Hour, there will be

30 "dajjals", each of whom will say, I am a Prophet.'" (Ahmad.)

Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'There will be "dajjals" and liars

among my Ummah. They will tell you something new, which neither you nor your forefathers have heard. Be on your guard against them, and do not let them lead you astray.'" (Ahmad.)

Thawban said, "The Prophet said, 'There will be 30 liars among my Ummah.

Each one will claim that he is a prophet; but I am the last of the

Prophets (Seal of the Prophets), and there will be no Prophet after me.'"

(Ahmad.)

The Prophet said, "Verily before the Day of Resurrection there will appear

the Dajjal, and 30 or more liars." (Ahmad.)

Ibn 'Umar said, "I heard the Prophet say, 'Among my Ummah there will be more than 70 callers, each of whom will be calling people to Hell-fire. If I wished, I could tell you their names and tribes.'"

Abu Bakrah said, "The people spoke a great deal against Musaylimah before

the Prophet said anything about him. Then the Prophet got up to give a

speech and said: '...as for this man about whom you have spoken so much -

he is one of the 30 liars who will appear before the Hour, and there is no

town which will not feel the fear of the Antichrist.'" (Ahmad.)

In another version of this report, the Prophet said, "He is one of the 30

liars who will appear before the Dajjal. There is no town which will

escape the fear of the Djjal, apart from Madinah. At that time there will

be two angels at every entrance of Madinah, warding off the fear of the

Antichrist."

Anas ibn Malik said, "The Prophet said, 'The time of the Dajjal will be

years of confusion. People will believe a liar, and disbelieve one who

tells the truth. People will distrust one who is trustworthy, and trust

one who is treacherous; and the Ruwaybidah will have a say.' Someone

asked, 'Who are the Ruwaybidah?' He said, 'Those who rebel against Allah

and will have a say in general affairs.'" (Ahmad.)

so anyone who claims to be a prophet, denies the finality of the Prophethood of Muhammad, rejects hadith, sunnah.... has gone astray and gone outside the orbit of Islam!

who is this one eye dude ever1 is talking about?

whats about jesus coming back? muhammad was the last prophet right?

"Judda" wrote:

one eye dude as you put it, is the dajjal..one eye monster that will be one of the major signs of the end of time.

and of course Prophet Muhammad is the final prophet. u still need to ask...geee..

sometimes i think you're just here to take the p*ss :o

"Judda" wrote:

Hazrath isa (as) -Jesus has already come to this earth as a Prophet :roll: Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is the last Prophet and on him closes the Prophethood.

....and just cos Prophet Isa is "returning" that doesnt mean that the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) isnt the last Prophet :roll:

er... yes but god said he will never send another prophet after Muhammed and u is claiming prophet isa is coming back.... after god said no more prophets are gonna be sent after muhammad....

pardon me for being a little bit confused....

sometimes i think you're just here to take the piss :o

what makes u think that?

wen u was in school can u remember how long and boring 6 weeks holidays were?

and can u remember how boring ICT lessons were?

BTW mate don't u have an imagination or any complex thoughts?

"Judda" wrote:
er... yes but god said he will never send another prophet after Muhammed and u is claiming prophet isa is coming back.... after god said no more prophets are gonna be sent after muhammad....

pardon me for being a little bit confused....

No new prophets, the final prophet is the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) you cant say just becuz Hazrath Isa (as) is returnin that he is the last prophet becuz he has already come to this earth BEFORE :roll: The seal of Prophethood has closed on the Holy Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him)

"angel" wrote:
The seal of Prophethood has closed on the Holy Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him)

YEAH EXACTLY :roll:

listen,
Isa alahisalaam will come back as the ummatee (follower) of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh)- not as a prophet. he will not be known as a prophet but as an umatee. he will not be announcing his prophethood, he will join imam mahdi and they will fight and kill the dajjal.

listen,
Isa alahisalaam will come back as the ummatee (follower) of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh)- not as a prophet. he will not be known as a prophet but as an umatee.

so y didn't angel and lilsis just say that then :?:

he will join imam mahdi and they will fight and kill the dajjal.

thats news to me....

so jesus is gonna come back and kill a one eyed monster?

"Judda" wrote:
listen,
Isa alahisalaam will come back as the ummatee (follower) of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh)- not as a prophet. he will not be known as a prophet but as an umatee.

so y didn't angel and lilsis just say that then :?:

he will join imam mahdi and they will fight and kill the dajjal.

thats news to me....

so jesus is gonna come back and kill a one eyed monster?

The Holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) has prophesied about several events that will occur just before the advent of the day of judgment. Among these, Rasulullah(SAW) has foretold the advent of one of his descendants, Al Mahdi (the guided one), which will materialize when the believers are severely oppressed in every corner of the world. He will fight the oppressors, unite the Muslims, bring peace and justice to the world, rule over the Arabs, and lead a prayer in Mekkah at which Isa(pbuh) (Jesus) will be present.

After the completion of Fajr Salaat (congregational dawn prayers), Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will open the door behind him where Dajjal accompanied by 70,000 Yahudis (Jews) will be. He will indicate with his hand to move away between him (Hadhrat Isa (A.S.)) and Dajjal. Dajjal will then see Hadhrat Isa (A.S.). At that time every Kafir on whom the breath of Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will reach, will die. His breath will reach up to the distance of his eyesight. The Muslims will then come down from the mountains and break loose on the army of Dajjal. There will be war, Dajjal will retreat, and Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will pursue Dajjal. Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will have two flexible swords and one shield with him and with these he will kill Dajjal at the Gate of Hudd. He willl show the Muslims the blood of Dajjal which will get on his shield. Eventually the Yahudis will be selected and killed. The swine will be killed and the cross broken. People will revert to Islam. Wars will end, and people will return to their respective countries. One Jamaat (group) of Muslims will remain in his service and companionship.

the above is quoted in all books of authentic ahadith

"irfghan" wrote:
Ban him already!

yep he will be today

Jazakullah

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Yeah, it kind of funny, we never really have more then one freak at a time on this forum, only after one leave do we get another one. First being Brewali, then ExHT and then OldhamDude, then we had Mujahid and now Judda. Judda certainly ain't 14 years old.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

ur rite i isn't

i got digits mixed up

i is 41 NOT 14
Lol

one last chance i is begging u

get on ya kneees....

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"yuit" wrote:
Yeah, it kind of funny, we never really have more then one freak at a time on this forum, only after one leave do we get another one. First being Brewali, then ExHT and then OldhamDude, then we had Mujahid and now Judda. Judda certainly ain't 14 years old.

ya'all remember '2' in the old forum innit?

"Judda" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:

ya'all remember '2' in the old forum innit?

You've already told us. :roll:

why wasnt I banned then?

"Judda" wrote:
why wasnt I banned then?

Maybe you were let off.

You only get so many chances.

[b]Taliban were also misguided. [/b]Their intention was good, to get rid of corruption and implement shariah...but what they did was damage islam, put Muslims off islam for life, were too harsh, too rigid, no vision....
instead of making the country economically strong, creating jobs, building hospitals, schools, colleges, unis...they put emphasis on punishments, whipping, burqa, knocking down idols, make life harder for women and everyone concerned.....
now anyone talks about shariah law they automatically think of taliban.

lol be realistic - their intentions were to strip afghanistan of it's provinces close to Pakistan and do whatever Paki intelligence orders for the day were.

Brutal people - read "My Forbidden Face" it's written by a young Afghani girl who lived before during and after the taliban - since day one they were running around with tv cables whipping people for the simple crime of jogging.

Nothing noble about them or their goals

"yuit" wrote:

Don't be disrespecting Tex.

He's my boy.

...speaking of Tex - where's he been anyway?

The 'taliban' were not as bad as made out.

They were hardcore nutters, no doubt, but the best the country had had for a long time.

'local taliban' were any warlord who just switched sides when the taliban (and later the US) forces approached.

The taliban did alot of bad things, but they were the best of a bad bunch.

Submitters on the other hand are reinterpretting Islam, and just removing anything that is damaging to their leader. And he did declare he was a messenger.

A Rasul is also a messenger, but with an update of the message.

Rashid Khalifah has thus nullified his faith, along with anyone who believes in him.

Just like Mussaylamah Kazaab. He declared himself to be a messenger.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Judda" wrote:
I is sick to death of hearing people call Taliban Muslims and the Submitters Kaffirs. Any way what did u like about the bloody Taliban so much that you can even think to call them Muslims? Their black hearts? or maybe there exhilarating lifestyle? I is disgusted! Shame on u revival!

Just missed answering that before.

Being a muslim is based on beliefs.

The Taliban, while not being brilliant, did accept the core Islamic beliefs.

The submitters do not.

Hence the taliban are muslims, the submitters are not.

And calling yourself a messenger of Allah is the same as calling yourself a Rasul/Nabi.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Too be honest, don't really know much about the Taliban, apart from the western media. They were given a hard time especially considering the situation that they had too work in, with no support from anyone. Look at what American back government have been ab;e to achieve with the support and a whole load of money, while the Taliban had to work with nothing. I personally think as muslims we should make excuse for our muslims brothers till we have full information. I would be interested to hear from anyone who lived under the Taliban. Also read this article a very interesting read.

American Journalists Set the Story Straight on Afghanistan

[before it was taken offline]

In a break with the status quo, a number of American journalists have begun to speak about Afghanistan in an open and unbiased manner. The journalists, most of whom have made extended visits to the country, are refuting the misinformation that is regularly spread by the international media. They include Mike Hoover, a producer for the CBS television network, and Cindy Law, a freelance female reporter who recently took a month-long trip to Afghanistan. Both are working on documentary films and gave interviews to the Voice of America's Pashto language service.

Hoover has been fascinated with Afghanistan for years and made frequent visits there during the Jihad against the Soviets, described his dismay when the factional fighting began in Kabul after the collapse of the Communist regime. Then, when the Taliban took power and peace was restored, the Western press quickly turned against Afghanistan and the smear campaign against the Taliban started. Hoover started to find out more, but, as he said:

"I could never find anything where the Taliban tell us what their thoughts are and what they are really doing. It was just other people talking about them without them ever speaking out. After talking to a couple of people who were over there and had exactly the opposite opinion of the Taliban, it seemed to me that it might be good for CBS to go over there to see for itself, to hear from Taliban about who they are and what they are trying to do, and to observe whether their goals are implemented or are just political talk."
The journalist says that before going to Afghanistan, he half-suspected that the reports that permeate the Western media might be true. But those suspicions were forgotten upon his arrival on Afghan soil. The first thing that he noticed and was surprised by was that there were no weapons and no armed men.

Hoover spent a month in the country, traveling from Kandahar to Kabul. He refuted the Western image of the Taliban as being ignorant. He saw them as being fully aware of both Afghan and world politics.

"When you speak to them on any subject, you realize how bright these guys are. It was surprising….you would learn that the guy you were talking to was only 26 years old when you thought you were talking to someone with the wisdom of a fifty year-old. I was very impressed." Hoover added.

He said that all those that he met there during his trip, whether young or old, were extremely happy about the security situation.

"People were happy that there was security, that there was no rocketing, that there was safety, that you didn't have any worries about crime as you did before."

When asked about the Taliban's harshness, he said, "On certain things, the Taliban are very strict…..I think it is fair. If you commit a crime, you will be punished for it. The punishment is, in my view, fair and swift."

Hoover was surprised by the fact that there is no formality, no red tape in Afghanistan-any one can see the ministers to hand in his petition or idea, and it will be acted upon swiftly. He said that the ministers that he saw didn't even look like ministers. They were dressed in the same way as the average person, and some even wore old clothes and well-worn shoes.

One thing that Hoover saw everywhere and was bothered by was the poverty and hardship, which has been compounded by UN sanctions. He deplored the twisted logic of the sanctions, saying:

"They destroyed their own country fighting the Soviets. They fought bravely. And now, instead of helping them or at least leaving them alone to rebuild, the world is imposing sanctions on them."
Hoover said that he hopes that other journalists and officials travel to Afghanistan with open minds to see the reality and analyze the situation themselves. People must not let themselves be deceived by biased second-hand information, he stated. If the truth was revealed, he said, then he is certain that the sanctions will be dropped and that, instead of confrontation with the Taliban, the world would help them. Hoover's comments are echoed by Law, who said that she had heard all sorts of things about Afghanistan, especially about the Taliban's treatment of women, so she decided go to the country to see for herself. Law spent more than a week in Kandahar and three weeks in Kabul, speaking to women from all walks of life, including female doctors and nurses. She said that while they had many concerns, the burqa (veil) was not one of them.

"Their major concerns, I would have to say, were the sanctions and war. All Afghans pleaded for the United States and the United Nations to end the sanctions and help rebuild their country. They also asked for medical, food, and financial aid."

Afghan women told Law that their first need, after economic assistance, is education for their children. In regards to female education, Law said that she saw some school for girls in homes, especially in Kandahar, and girls studying in mosques. "Taliban officials assured Law that once the war is over, they would turn their attention to the many issues facing the nation, including women's education and employment. She said that she saw work already beginning on some girl's schools in Kandahar."

Scoffing at the misconception held by many that Afghan women are prisoners in their homes, Law stated, "There are many women working in the hospitals and health care, and they comprise most of the women that I talked to. And I saw women walking around in the markets."

Law said that the world must realize that Afghanistan has been devastated by two decades of war, and that its infrastructure has been destroyed. She added that the international concern about the plight of Afghan women is to be appreciated, but "I think the best way to help the women of Afghanistan is to encourage the removal of sanctions. They are hurting the Afghan people, especially the women. And more humanitarian aid should be provided- medical, economic, etc."

Other American media outlets are also challenging the propaganda campaign that is being waged against the Islamic Emirate. The San Jose (California) Mercury, a daily newspaper, published comments made by a female Muslim student leader, Sara Azad, who said:

"The fact is, women in Afghanistan are now protected and their rights are guaranteed. Because no right comes before the right to life, and today they have that right."
Azad added that she receives letters from her grandmother in Afghanistan, who writes that Afghan women have never felt safer than they do now. Back to top

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

Pages