Taliban-Muslims & Submitters-Kaffirs=???

124 posts / 0 new
Last post

salaam
interesting post yuit,
i suppose most of us only read the western media, so it makes a change to hear something different from teh media on this issue.
i think everyone has got their own views and issues about the taliban.
I know shaykh hamza yusuf was very critical of the taliban and i kind of agreed with what he was saying.
wasalaam

Yeah, I am in no doubt that most of the afghani who came to the Uk who ain't religious hated the Taliban, that understandable. But, I was always interested to hear from the more religious one. They too were not fond of the Taliban as well and they didn't agree with everything they done, but they were much more critical of teh muslims generally worldwide, and they stated that they felt rejected. Because too many muslims countries were quick to cut off ties with them on the say so of other, leaving the people to suffer.

I think that there was too much of a one sided view given to the world about the Taliban and that was due to the fact they didn't do much PR, which cost them in the end. It seem that some of the info given was false about the Taliban, we only need to realise what Blair said about the fact that getting rid of herion was another good reason to go after the Taliban, when we all knew what teh Taliban done with Drugs, also Yvvone Ridley case is another very interesting one on the subject as well, which also goes against what we heard in the media here. Here another interesting article on the Taliban.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

Yvonne Ridley was captured by them talibans yeh?

did she become a muslim later?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:

yep shes on islam channel a lot

"Medievalist" wrote:

Yes

You can see her on Islam Channel.....but im afraid you can hear her voice

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

maybe i can switch on islam channel, put a cloth over the tv screen and put it on mute and then see what she has to say and watch her programme?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
maybe i can switch on islam channel, put a cloth over the tv screen and put it on mute and then see what she has to say and watch her programme?

astigfirallah you shouldnt even be talkin bout Yvonne, shame on you!!

"Medievalist" wrote:

go ahead.

let us know what you learn.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

O my word! cant even make a joke yeh without you lot going on the offensive.

I was trying to add a bit of humour to what you think of me, but seems to have backfired.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:

I was trying to add a bit of humour to what you think of me, but seems to have backfired.

Looks like the so called master of sarcasim doesnt even himself understand when sum1 else is being sarcy :roll:

"Medievalist" wrote:

Or did it?

A smiley is not always needed.

They are a burden.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:
I is sick to death of hearing people call Taliban Muslims and the Submitters Kaffirs. Any way what did u like about the bloody Taliban so much that you can even think to call them Muslims? Their black hearts? or maybe there exhilarating lifestyle? I is disgusted! Shame on u revival!

Just missed answering that before.

Being a muslim is based on beliefs.

The Taliban, while not being brilliant, did accept the core Islamic beliefs.

The submitters do not.

Hence the taliban are muslims, the submitters are not.

And calling yourself a messenger of Allah is the same as calling yourself a Rasul/Nabi.

yeah but not all submitters see Rashad as a messenger some see him as just a scholer...

I HATE THE TALIBAN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

They rejected the koran Admin, how can they be muslims?

Which one of the following veres in the koran dont u understand admin.....

THERE SHALL BE NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION

OPPRESSION IS WORSE THEN MURDER

GOD DOES NOT LOVE THE WICKED

KILLING SOMEONE UNJUSTLY IS EQUIVELENT TO KILLING THE WHOLE OF MANKIND

YOU SHALL TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT

All the above are written in the koran, I am sure u have come across all of them at some point....

My bro rejects the hadith, there are reported to be around 700,000 hadith (well thats what it says on the foribidden site) , now thats a whole load of stuff to reject, God said in the koran that his book is the BEST HADITH, the taliban rejected the best hadith!!!! And I wonder which parts of Muhammads sunnah the taliban actully took notice of...

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Medievalist" wrote:

does she support the taliban?

is NE1 gonna tell me if this freak supports oppression 4 women?

or did she become an orthadox muslim?

lol Yvonne Ridley is a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome.

She described Abu Hamza as a "sweet guy," I seriously call her sanity into question.

pardon my stupidity but whats "Stockholm Syndrome".

she sounds like a nutcase.

the retards "one of them"

in fact so is every1 in da forum

I reckon they hypnotised the women.

I can't understand y some girls support oppression 4 women :shock:

"Judda" wrote:
pardon my stupidity but whats "Stockholm Syndrome".

she sounds like a nutcase.

the retards "one of them"

in fact so is every1 in da forum

I reckon they hypnotised the women.

I can't understand y some girls support oppression 4 women :shock:

It's a psychological disorder in which a person due to extreme emotional stress and dependency on their captor for survival - becomes attached to their cause, or in some cases person.

The classic example is Patty Hearst who was captured by the Symbionese Liberation Army and ended up working for them.

freaks!!

did not know that was actually possible...

erm.... actually I am starting to feel sorry for her now.... poor thing... not her fault is it?

infact i is crying Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2

I don't think there will ever be any serious investigation into whether or not she has stockholm syndrome - she would never consent, and muslims would rightfully find it somewhat insulting.

However if you look at the total 180 she did and given the circumstances it's definitely conducive to Stockholm Syndrome.

Describing Hamza as a "sweet guy" is downright peculiar.

Hye, politeness is an extremely sought after virtue!

You will be surprised at how polie alot of Muslim scolars are.

Now if the dark side also uses this trait, they will still be polite, even when cursing people to death.

Huh?

Was that directed at me?

Admin I is not polite but I haven't got a black heart....

"Constantine" wrote:
I don't think there will ever be any serious investigation into whether or not she has stockholm syndrome - she would never consent, and muslims would rightfully find it somewhat insulting.

insulting?

wud u B offended if an athiest that got captured by the KKK and then later started working for them was taken to a phyciatrist?

only sum1 that supports them wud be offended.

2 b a muslim u CANNOT reject hadith and sunnah

but it is perfectly acceptable to reject gods book the koran..... THE BEST HADITH.... which god even described with his own attributes...

"Constantine" wrote:
Huh?

Was that directed at me?

yes it was!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

"Judda" wrote:
Admin I is not polite but I haven't got a black heart....

"Constantine" wrote:

insulting?

wud u B offended if an athiest that got captured by the KKK and then later started working for them was taken to a phyciatrist?

only sum1 that supports them wud be offended.

2 b a muslim u CANNOT reject hadith and sunnah

but it is perfectly acceptable to reject gods book the koran..... THE BEST HADITH.... which god even described with his own attributes...

Well there is a possibility it could intimate that people who convert to Islam aren't right in the head.

Given the gravity of the situation is not so compelling to society as to warrant such a breach of her privacy and the embarassment it might cause to muslims it's better to leave it alone.

SPEAK UP COWARD!

.... exactly how many marshmallows were in your lucky charms this morning?

HUH?

haha - I hope somebody out there gets that.

Twas clever

"Constantine" wrote:
haha - I hope somebody out there gets that.

Twas clever

I haven't got a fricken clue about what u r on about

Pages