He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

were you here then?

Well he went off to uni... and never came back.

we were his 'summer job'.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lol.......he maybe after a temp xmas job???

no i wasnt here, but i did post once, and i did read the forums now n then whilst bored at college

can you give me the link to the old forums?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

and his posts have been heavily edited...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Ahlul Halwa" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Ahlul Halwa" wrote:
i meant u act like a mummy :evil:

maybe us, the children, have been disobedient to mummy?

but dont all mums forgive?

huh? wotevvver hayduh i dont see the analogy... either coz its 1.30am OR coz u make no sense (as usual :P).

isnt being the mummy a good thing? (u, being a mummy's boy and all, shud know that!)

kids act naughty,,,,mummy gets angry,,........kids apologise, Mum forgives ryt?

so now Aphro should come back!

being a mummy is a good thing, never said it wasnt

ok... but wots tht got to do with me being a forum mummy? Fool

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Admin" wrote:
I still have moderating nioghtmares in the spat between Omrow and Nas...

haha, i remember tht guy, he was here around 2 years ago right?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I think so.

lol forgot about him... or rather purged him from my memory.

He was totally outta control

To answer your question Admin - who cares about the not so well liked forum members?

Usually there is a pretty good reason we didn't like em... thus no reason to ask for them to come back.

I'll be content when Shabana Latifa and Aphrodite are back.

And people stop biting each others heads off in sectarian warfare.

you were posting as dave here not so long ago....

im not old, lol........like i said - i just used to read the forums now and then in mt spare time.........quite often spend too long on there :oops:

only poster i remember is Omrow, however he was much more contraversial then Biggrin

i only posted in that thread (i think only) for my college assignment

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I want Latifah bak too, she was a great poster!

Since everyone wants people bak, i am gona email shabs later to tell her to come bak, dont know where she disapeared to!

"Constantine" wrote:
And wow Salaf... how long have you been here?!

salafs been here for ages... its easy to forget coz he doesnt post as often as the rest of us. in fact, he's the one who informed ME about this forum!!

[b]i'm so glad the swear words been removed and so glad const mentioned that we should not persecute Omrow[/b]

he just needs to apologise then we can all move on and file away this terrible incident

i want shabs back too

plus can i say we have so many members listed but only few post why is that Admin please?

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

salafs been here for ages... its easy to forget coz he doesnt post as often as the rest of us. in fact, he's the one who informed ME about this forum!!

Salaf is a top bloke.

I've learnt much from him.

Biggrin

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Yeah I think Omrow or Salaf were like the oldest posters here, but I like Salaf style, he never used persuasive writing and just gives you plain facts and doesn't gloss over them, which is rare today.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

Just realised dont have shabs email add, admin can u pm it to me or just email her on behalf of everyone tellin her to come bak....also email georgy he dont come on much, i miss annoyin him Biggrin

"Angel" wrote:
Just realised dont have shabs email add, admin can u pm it to me or just email her on behalf of everyone tellin her to come bak....also email georgy he dont come on much, i miss annoyin him Biggrin

You may aswell send an invite to some of the other old members who've disappeared. Maybe do it as a revival newsletter... letting them know what new etc....

Back in BLACK

as a default a PM will send an email to the user, unles the user has disabled that.

Just send them a PM and see what happens.

Looks like Shabana wants to come back...

Look at the tech board...

"Admin" wrote:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

WE GOT SHABS BACK!

Now all we need is Latifah and Aphrodite back and everything will be splendid.

And splendid (for those of you who don't know) is very good.

Wow we've been deprived of Shabs for far too long

"Constantine" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

WE GOT SHABS BACK!

Now all we need is Latifah and Aphrodite back and everything will be splendid.

And splendid (for those of you who don't know) is very good.

Wow we've been deprived of Shabs for far too long

Wont be long now before we got the band back togeather. Dirol

Back in BLACK

wow she really is back welcome bak shabs u were missed! Like u said Dave aphro should be joinin us soon hopefully now just need to get Latifah bak..

Thanks all!

Damn, Latifah was a great poster...it'd be a great shame if she stopped posting.

I'm going to start posting regularly on here again. You can't get rid of me that fast, I'm afraid.

What's happened to that old board? I've just logged in, updated my details, only I haven't received my activation thing. In fact, I dunno why I'm even bothering to log in!

(Edit: I've got it now...it was sent to my junk mail.)

And how are you all?

And has anything happened in my absence? Well, I've gotta keep up!

"Shabana" wrote:
Thanks all!

Damn, Latifah was a great poster...it'd be a great shame if she stopped posting.

I'm going to start posting regularly on here again. You can't get rid of me that fast, I'm afraid.

What's happened to that old board? I've just logged in, updated my details, only I haven't received my activation thing. In fact, I dunno why I'm even bothering to log in!

(Edit: I've got it now...it was sent to my junk mail.)

And how are you all?

And has anything happened in my absence? Well, I've gotta keep up!

lol the old board is now locked shut unfortunately - but we are all settled into here now.

We are all quite splendid and we have a number of new members who are pretty awesome.

As well as some... unusual... new members.

As for what's happened in your absense - i dunno... we're all pretty much zactly the same

"Constantine" wrote:

We are all quite splendid and we have a number of new members who are pretty awesome.

Which am I may I ask, (before you answer I have chocolate)

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Constantine" wrote:
lol the old board is now locked shut unfortunately - but we are all settled into here now.

As for what's happened in your absense - i dunno... we're all pretty much zactly the same

Good to hear.

(Aye, I've got logged in on the old one properly now...it's rubbish!)

"Dawud" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Are you that Dawud who used to post on the old forum?

"Dawud" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Whichever gets me the chocolate.

You gotta blank check here

"Shabana" wrote:
"Dawud" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Are you that Dawud who used to post on the old forum?

nope.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Pages