No
6% (2 votes)
Who is she?
12% (4 votes)
Who is she?
12% (4 votes)
Total votes: 34

Latifah!

We have no idea where you are or what you're up to - but if Omrow's comment scared you off come back so we can make him apologize.

We miss you!

Take a look at my non-fixed poll (prolly the 1st non fixed poll i've ever done), you're missed!

Now Dave, if you could tell the NewMods (they know who they are) to make this a sticky.

I'd tell them but they have a thing against me.

I know who you are, don't think I don't know. :evil:

[b]I need to ask the Authorities ablove AKA The Man. But i would be glad to. Infact I will ------------ NewModOnTheBlock[/b]

Done and done - if this works we need to do a bring back Shabs campaign too.

With Latifah and Shabs back we have the best of the old and the best of the new forum!

I bet Afro will come back once another rather important issue is settled (workin on that).

Come on NewMods, don't make me address you by name.

I asked the mighty Admin.

He won't fail us.

He's my go to guy

Yep - don't mean to brag, but i've got friends in some pretty important places

Here is the offending comment:

"latifah" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

Latifah might have been maimed in the attacks.

If she was on that bus then we can be sure that her left arms will be found on some roof top, and her head on some field. Maybe her legs got crushed under a long truck.

I just hope her heart is ok. She had a beautiful heart.

I pray she is alright. She is a joker after all.

Omrow

Omrow, with all due disrespect and contempt…

Shut your stupid mouth.

Nasty little Creep.

[i]Jebi se,[/i] [i]Kurcoglavac[/i].

"Constantine" wrote:

With Latifah and Shabs back we have the best of the old and the best of the new forum!

I bet Afro will come back once another rather important issue is settled (workin on that).

whats that anything we can help with and if i'm aggrevating it let me know

Moral of the story: blackmail works.

:twisted:

[b]Really? I did not do this for you. It was for Constantine and the good of the forum----- NewModOnTheBlock[/b]

so... what happened? where? why ahs someone left?

can someone clue me in? relevant link? PM?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

London attacks thread.

Omrow made some very ill-mannered remarks.

"seema*" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

whats that anything we can help with and if i'm aggrevating it let me know

lol this is pretty straight forward no tricks.

The idea is to catch Latifahs attention and bring her back so Omrow can apologise for his monumentally idiotic remark that was the last thing anybody said to her before she left.

"NewModOnTheBlock" wrote:
[b]I need to ask the Authorities ablove AKA The Man. But i would be glad to. Infact I will ------------ NewModOnTheBlock[/b]

Thanks for stepping up to the plate NewModOnTheBlock

ps i think Omrow should make an open apology - it is long overdue and will help the cause greatly

the day Omrow makes an apology!!

hes already tried defending his words

how is this gonna catch Latifah's attention, if she doesnt visit here?

and i doubt she does - otherwise she probz would join again

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

wow, talk about bad moderating!

I missed that comment Omrow.

aswell as the reply by Latifah.

Inshallah she is well.

I am thinking of sending her an email in apology...

..but is it a little late?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
wow, talk about bad moderating!

I missed that comment Omrow.

aswell as the reply by Latifah.

Inshallah she is well.

I am thinking of sending her an email in apology...

..but is it a little late?

Especially when you consider what happened to her and her family in Bosnia - that is a doubley hurtful remark by Omrow.

It's never too late for an apology Admin - maybe once we have a sizable enough thread going (and Omrows [i]real[/i] apology) you could direct her to the thread and let it do the explaining.

She deserved way better than that

Constantine can you change the title please...

to something that is less offensive... I understand the sentiment. i also understand th context.

But bad language is bad language.

i'm sure i backed Latifah up wen this happened... :?

but re: wot Lilsis was saying in the other thread ('r u sure it was omrow tht made her leave?') - u can check her profile and see that that was the last post she made.

btw Admin, y lock the london terror attacks thread? its still a valid topic, should someone want to discuss it.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Constantine" wrote:

:shock: do u know y Aph left??

can we make a thred like this for her too? - i miss her posts, she was the forum mummy! Cray 2

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

so are you Blum 3

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Ahlul Halwa" wrote:
so are you Blum 3

so am i wot? the forum mummy? :roll: there's only ONE forum mummy = Aphrodite!! Biggrin

i meant u act like a mummy :evil:

maybe us, the children, have been disobedient to mummy?

but dont all mums forgive?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

oh, and to add to my previous post:

If Omrow doesnt apologise, i think he should be banned. he's always been the one to post the most spiteful personal attacks on ppl... :evil:

"Ahlul Halwa" wrote:

huh? wotevvver hayduh i dont see the analogy... either coz its 1.30am OR coz u make no sense (as usual :P).

isnt being the mummy a good thing? (u, being a mummy's boy and all, shud know that!)

The topic was locked as the direction had nothing to do with the actual title.

If someone wants to discuss anything about the actual topics, just restart the topic.

I am not sure why Latifah left. however I did somehow miss the Omrows post, or failed to respond to it. So I apologised.

This get latifah back campaign is the brainchild of Enver and Constantine. I am sure if that was the only reason, she would have been back after the damage had settled.

maybe she did not like the directin of these forums. she did leave soon after the move... and these forums have more waffle than the ld ones IMO.

PS I do not think this topic should be sticky... But I shall leave it for now..

Aphrodite is always the forum mummy.

As for banning Omrow - let's be clear this is about getting Latifah back and making Omrow apologise - it's not about an Omrow persecution.

He makes valuable posts and we all like the guy.

But what he said to Latifah was outrageous - and if we can't convince her to hang out with us anymore than the least we can do is give her the apology she deserves.

If Omrow as to be ostracised, it would have been long done.

He has a way woth words. A way to insult even with the best of compliments...

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Ahlul Halwa" wrote:

huh? wotevvver hayduh i dont see the analogy... either coz its 1.30am OR coz u make no sense (as usual :P).

isnt being the mummy a good thing? (u, being a mummy's boy and all, shud know that!)

kids act naughty,,,,mummy gets angry,,........kids apologise, Mum forgives ryt?

so now Aphro should come back!

being a mummy is a good thing, never said it wasnt

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

what about not-well liked old forumites?

Don't you want them back?

I still have moderating nioghtmares in the spat between Omrow and Nas...

(oh and that was Latifah's last post on here.)

Pages