can u do dua without wudhu on tasbee?

41 posts / 0 new
Last post

I doubt that.

It don't break. Unless ofcourse someone can provide evidence...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
I doubt that.

It don't break. Unless ofcourse someone can provide evidence...

I aint gnna argue wid u Admin, im just sayin wat i heard n was told coz this question was asked in last years Ramadhan Radio n 1 of the Shaykh's answered it.

4rm wat i can remember is dat sum1 asked if wudhu breaks wen a sister goez outside without her head scarf n a non mehram see's her.

The answer was yes it does break if a non mehram see's her.

Thsi is all i can remember, if i find any evidence or proof to it i will post it insh'Allah.

Fi Iman Allah

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

ok, thanks.

Not an argument.

Just that sounds illogical to me (what if someone saw you, and you do not know...). I am sure scholars will clear it up, but til then I am of the opinion it don't break wudu.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

erm i'm a bit shy so i don't want to go into the explicit details of what can and can't break wudu, behishti zewar is an excellent hanafi fiqh manual please browse through it. Lets just say there are levels of nakedness which go further than just removing the scarf that don't invalidate wudu. So just removing your headscarf can't invalidate wudu.

Come to think of it my parents used to tell me the same. But i'm pretty sure it was due to some confusion between cultural beliefs and religious ones.

Anyways I found you the relevant Q&A:

[b]Is wudu invalidated by taking off one's scarf?[/b]

Answered by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani

Since I was a child, I have always been told that removing the scarf (even momentarily) from my head after ghusl requires me to do fresh wudu before I can pray salah. However, I do not have to do this if I merely want to read the Qur'an. Can you please tell me whether this is true, and if so the reasoning behind it?

Walaikum assalam wa rahmatullah,

This is not true. While it may be one manifestation of modesty to keep one’s head covered even at home, it is not obligatory and has no relation to the validity of one’s ritual ablutions (wudu).

It is stated in Gifts of Guidance (‘al-Hadiyya al-`Ala’iyya), of Allama Ala’ al-Din Abidin (Allah have mercy on him):

Ritual ablution (wudu) is nullified by:

1. Anything that exits from the private parts, even if it not customary such as a worm or stones.

2. The flowing of any ritually impure substance (f: such as blood or pus) from a wound (f: or other opening) to any place that requires cleaning (f: i.e. it flowed beyond its point of exit), or if it came out with enough force to flow (f: but was prevented from flowing because it was wiped or absorbed by a bandage).

3. Vomit that is a mouthful, such that one would not have been able to keep it in without difficulty, except if it is just phlegm. Vomit that is from the same motion ( ghathayan) is considered together when determining whether it is a mouthful or not.

4. Blood (B: from the mouth or throat) that overcomes one’s saliva or equals it (f: if closer to red, wudu is invalidated; if closer to yellow, it is not).

5. The sleep of one whose rear is not firmly seated. As for the one whose rear is firmly seated, his ablution is not nullified by sleep, even if leaning against something in a way that if it were removed he would fall.

6. Loss of consciousness.

7. Madness.

8. Drunkedness.

9. The laughter of an aware adult person a prayer that contains bowing and prostration, even for the one praying by head motions alone. If the laughter occurs after the tashahhud, the ablution is nullified, though not the prayer.

10. (Direct contact between an erect penis and the vagina of a desirable woman.

The ablution is not nullified by:

1. Touching one’s private parts.

2. Touching a woman.” [ Gifts of Guidance, unpublished translation, © Faraz Rabbani, 2002]

For more details on wudu in particular, and fiqh answers in general, see: http: //

And Allah alone gives success.

Walaikum assalam wa rahmatullah,

Faraz Rabbani.

Ref:

P.S I'll double check taleemul haq, but i doubt it supports your claims.

Thanks Yashamaki, at least thats been cleared up for me, i think it is something to do with confusion between religion and culture coz my mum and aunties are always saying your head needs to be covered in order to keep wudu

Excellent post Yashmaki.

remember there is no shame in religion. If its a religious matter you can and should speak out without any shame or recrimination.

i have another q that may be silly. does yr wudhu break if you hear or listen to music? also if you laugh.

i dont mean during namaz, i mean in between one namaz and the other

no

but you shouldnt do such stuff inbetween ur namaaz anyway

basic rules and manners of prayer - dont timewaste or do other stuff in between prayers, i heard the more time u waste after the fardh prayer (so that would mean zuhr, maghrib and isha)...the more sawaab u lose......dunno if its tru, but sounds good.........shudnt make Allah swt so u can lisun to Usher!!!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

laughter can break your wudu.But if only it is during a parayer that normally has sujjood, and only if it is loud enough for others to hear the laughter. Otherwise, it will just break the prayer.

Pages