What’s The Main Problem With The Muslim Ummah?

40 posts / 0 new
Last post

Aasiaya it would help if ppl did not commit shirk

infact it wud b gr8 if they knew what it was

Raf to love the messenger is to obey the messenger, to respect the messenger is to not ridicule the messenger, i c no reason in writing PBUH

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Raf786" wrote:
Judda to say the prophets(pbuh) name without wishing peace upon him is disrespectful

"Judda" wrote:
You know what i mean when i whine about ppl idolising muhammad? :roll:

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "May his nose soil with dust in whose presence mention is made of me and he does not supplicate for me.'' [Tirmidhi].

`Ali (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The miser is the one in whose presence I am mentioned but he does not supplicate for me.'' [Tirmidhi].

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Biggrin Biggrin Muslim ummah wat muslim ummah? iz there such a thing. I mean bro look, wahabis kussin sunnis, sunnis kussin shia'as, everyone kussin everyone, This iz the muslim Ummah today. Nowadays people dnt wanna kno if ur muslim they want to kno which sect u follow. This iz the muslim ummah today. Woz the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) a wahabi, a sunni, a shi'a NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! HE TAUGHT US ISLAM the way of life, the one and only tru way, of islam, We're all muslim broderz and sisters and if we dnt realise that there will never be a MUSLIM UMMAH. Dirol Dirol U KNO WAT A MEAN.

Humko kiske gham ne mara ye kahani phir sahi Wink

prince my darling, ur spot on

and why all this shirk rubbish debate again?

so much for new moderating stategy eh admin :?

Angel, dont bother - he'll soon be gona again

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Aasiyah" wrote:
the Ummah is in its current state due to two of things:

Lack of Knowledge, and Lack of Unity. i think i voted the first though because if someone is knowledgeable, they already understand the importance of unity.

ironically enough the 'lack of unity' has already managed to manifest itself on this thread. :roll:

depends what we mean by lack of unity..

if its diagreeing..then there's nothing wrong with that

cussing other people's beliefs is whats wrong..and very apparent like u said on this forum

"PRINCE" wrote:
Biggrin Biggrin Muslim ummah wat muslim ummah? iz there such a thing. I mean bro look, wahabis kussin sunnis, sunnis kussin shia'as, everyone kussin everyone, This iz the muslim Ummah today. Nowadays people dnt wanna kno if ur muslim they want to kno which sect u follow. This iz the muslim ummah today. Woz the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) a wahabi, a sunni, a shi'a NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! HE TAUGHT US ISLAM the way of life, the one and only tru way, of islam, We're all muslim broderz and sisters and if we dnt realise that there will never be a MUSLIM UMMAH. Dirol Dirol U KNO WAT A MEAN.

I am sure that he wont approve of the shirk

If a bunch of pagens wanted to perform hajj wud u let them?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

uneducated, brainless, narrow minded, arrogant people is one of the porblems with the muslim ummha

esp when such people preach and others follow them

This question requires a long answer IMO. Because they is no one thing wrong with the muslims, but infact loads of aspect you can tell by the fact that they can't agree on a simple thing as a moon sighting. The main area IMO are the following.

The West

Jihad

Unity

Ego

Basically the problem and how I see it is that, muslims are missing basic fundamental of Islamic principles. Take the West, I not talking about their military power here and how they used it. I talking about the ideology, the way that they have sold dream and hope to the masses. Such aspect such as Hollywood, MacDonald and the passport have found a way into people hearts which was once filled with the love for the deen is now filled with the love for the Dollar. Look at the foreign doctors and nurses that work in England they have all came to work in England for one reason and that financial security and who can blame them. People have idea of the road in the west being paved with goal and that all that keeps them going. Everything here is glamourise and the environment work on wants and not needs. The idea of how too live a successful live come from teh west and not islam. This is a problem with the muslim mentality IMO.

Jihad is another important aspect IMO, and it stem for the lack of it. Muslims today are even scared to even used the word which really tell you all you need to know about the situation. When I talk about jihad I not talking about chopping people heads off or flying planes into building, I talking about the type of jihad that Israel have adopted, where 14 millions jews have enough control and power that no one in the world could mess with them and that including 1.6 billion muslims. This situation remind me of the expedition of Thamud in the time of the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) when he undertook the journey to do battle with the romans, it was just a big deal in making the journey, Though no battle took place a statement was send too all the people around there about the muslims and this action played paramount importance in how well islam spread for 50 years afterwards due to the willingness of the prince in the bordering area seeing that muslims were able to back their words with action. Israel have understood this concept and that why they are in the position that they are and us muslims are in the position that we are, in a sense they have earn the respect of the superpower in America.

Well the argument about the lack of unity is always interesting, but it is my opinion that we will not get widespread unity in our time, too many people in power and authority in islam do not want it and so will not happen, all we can do is as individual look at the things that bind us together rather then divide us, we shouldn’t look for superiority with in aspect of islam over our fellow muslims.

Finally the last problem is the ego, as ego is something that stem from Dunya and that where muslims are suffering, it not about the akhira anymore, it plays second fiddle to what you have on earth. People look for prestige on earth in whatever way they can find it and if have it they have to use their word to mke themselves feel better. The problem for me is that currently we have too many muslims who are muslims in word and not actions and that why we are seen as a spend entity in today world. Anyway I think I said enough

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
The problem for me is that currently we have too many muslims who are muslims in word and not actions and that why we are seen as a spend entity in today world. Anyway I think I said enough

welcome back lazy boy

I agree with ^^^that point

Pages