Isn't that a fabulous title?

Fabulous
15% (3 votes)
Fabulous
15% (3 votes)
Should you be on some sort of medication?
35% (7 votes)
Should you be on some sort of medication?
35% (7 votes)
Total votes: 20

Pretty cool title eh?

Okay so the Admin requested a thread to complain about threads.

And this is what he got.

Poor guy... another disappointing thread from Dave.

But at least he can complain about it here! - innit that right admin?

For those of you unfamiliar with the process:

lol!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Dave.....have we met?

i feel like i have known u from a previous life :o

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
Dave.....have we met?

i feel like i have known u from a previous life :o

In my previous life I was a sponge.

That was cut disasterously short by a tuna net.

Bloody mexican fishermen.

Hayder were you the Tuna net?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

why do children who watch cartoons have really clean backsides?

because sponge bob is a batty sponge Lol

...hope u wasnt 1 dave!

i was a mexican fisherman :x

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hay-DUH" wrote:
why do children who watch cartoons have really clean backsides?

because sponge bob is a batty sponge Lol

...that is so wrong.

And yet - if you've ever seen the show... it's definitely a possibility.

"Hay-DUH" wrote:
...hope u wasnt 1 dave!

i was a mexican fisherman :x

I was definitely not! I was a perfectly respectable sponge cut down in the prime of my existence.

Damn you fisherman

"Admin" wrote:
Hayder were you the Tuna net?

I bet he was too

*slaps Hayder across the face with a fish

"You'll never be a fisherman!"

(I am actually sat in the same room with him, I don't know about islam but this guy makes good da'wa to the revival forums)

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

FR34K indeed!

i was not the tuna net, i repeat im a mexican fisherman with US nationality and a penchant for ladies clothes.

I caught dave by accident and sold his corpse at the local fishmongers market

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"dawud" wrote:
*slaps Hayder across the face with a fish

"You'll never be a fisherman!"

(I am actually sat in the same room with him, I don't know about islam but this guy makes good da'wa to the revival forums)

wait you two are physically in the same location? Internet cafe or somethin?

...oh this could be fun.

For absolutely no reason both get up give each other five - and then shout "Sox Rule"

then sit down and say nothing at all.

LOL, ur not far off....can you see us?> :shock:

were in the same place LITERALLY Blum 3

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hay-DUH" wrote:
LOL, ur not far off....can you see us?> :shock:

were in the same place LITERALLY Blum 3

ohhhh hohhohoho if there are other people there it is your DUTY to mess with em.

this is an opportunity gentlemen.

uh huh literally...nooo my Hayder ego is taking over...must resist...

Hayder's back, :twisted: mwahaha, lets talk about curry! :twisted:

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dave" wrote:

this is an opportunity gentlemen.

for what Big Dave? :oops:

"Dawud" wrote:

uh huh literally...nooo my Hayder ego is taking over...must resist...

Hayder's back, mwahaha, lets talk about curry!

Behave sunshine, i'll have you in bed if you dont shut your mouth

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

What a pointless thread yet again :roll: :roll: :roll:

I am surprised tiger loving person hasnt created a certain thread yet!

"angel" wrote:

For every thing there is a season

"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

hmmm i wonder when that dreaded season is gona visit us again!

I feel like rantin, everyone i know has a bank holiday but i work for a stupid bank but i am still gona be workin 2nite how unfair is that?!

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

hmmm i wonder when that dreaded season is gona visit us again!

I feel like rantin, everyone i know has a bank holiday but i work for a stupid bank but i am still gona be workin 2nite how unfair is that?!

hahahaha it's a bank holiday and you still have to work at a bank,

golden!

At least you are getting paid

"Dave" wrote:

golden!

:evil: :evil: not fair! yeh i do get paid but i rather have the whole day off, its so annoyin i hate workin evenings i should have just lied and said i wasnt goin bak 2 uni this yr, i rather work more hours and have evenings free.

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

golden!

:evil: :evil: not fair! yeh i do get paid but i rather have the whole day off, its so annoyin i hate workin evenings i should have just lied and said i wasnt goin bak 2 uni this yr, i rather work more hours and have evenings free.

Just think of that nice shiny porsche 911 waiting for you at the end of all this hard work... sure it might be twenty years down the line - but the important thing is it's coming

"Dave" wrote:

Just think of that nice shiny porsche 911 waiting for you at the end of all this hard work... sure it might be twenty years down the line - but the important thing is it's coming

20yrs to long a wait i was hopin u would give me your porsche as an advanced gift for my b'day nxt yr, surely you dont need it no more and neway you can get a brand new one, how bout that?

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

20yrs to long a wait i was hopin u would give me your porsche as an advanced gift for my b'day nxt yr, surely you dont need it no more and neway you can get a brand new one, how bout that?

On a scale of 1 to no.

I'm gonna go ahead and say no.

AND STOP HIDING FOR THE LOVE OF UBERJUSTICE!

it's unnerving, I keep thinking me and Ed are the only ones here.

"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

On a scale of 1 to no.

I'm gonna go ahead and say no.

Sad Cray 2 :oops: :x :shock: :evil: thats the way i am gona express myself with that "no" towards my kind offer, i was only thinkin of takin it off your hands for a bit, so much for being kind!

I am bak!! well unhidden ( i like hidin cuz its rather sad sittin on your own here when no1 is online)

"angel" wrote:
Sad Cray 2 :oops: :x :shock: :evil: thats the way i am gona express myself with that "no" towards my kind offer, i was only thinkin of takin it off your hands for a bit, so much for being kind!

I am bak!! well unhidden ( i like hidin cuz its rather sad sittin on your own here when no1 is online)

lol it's a boxster - and an old one at that, you could prolly get one for like 20,000 now.

Except mine has been rebalanced, weight reduced, has had several engine tuneups a whole new turbo system and is generally awesomized. I haven't done any time trials in like a year though since my insurance carrier officially dropped me for it.

That was a bad day....

WELCOME BACK! I am no longer talking to a phantom - which is fortunate for I was scared.

"Take the mean man away. He frightens me"

"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

lol it's a boxster - and an old one at that, you could prolly get one for like 20,000 now.

Except mine has been rebalanced, weight reduced, has had several engine tuneups a whole new turbo system and is generally awesomized. I haven't done any time trials in like a year though since my insurance carrier officially dropped me for it.

sounds great, got a pic of it? post it on the art thread

"angel" wrote:

Yes! I got a digital camera last christmas that I never use, I shall take a picture!

I think there is a wire that comes with it too so I can print on my computer.

"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

Yes! I got a digital camera last christmas that I never use, I shall take a picture!

I think there is a wire that comes with it too so I can print on my computer.

I want a digital camera will get one when i decide i need one, in the meantime will just use my sis's....so i gues you aint the type to capture all those memorable moments?

"angel" wrote:
I want a digital camera will get one when i decide i need one, in the meantime will just use my sis's....so i gues you aint the type to capture all those memorable moments?

lol I got the camera because my aunt's kept complaining I don't take pictures from college to send to them.

Honestly I detest people that are always doing the kodak moment thing because

1. It's a waste of time
2. Your face starts to hurt while they look for "the perfect shot"
and 3. Cameras are cumbersome.

This one i guess is okay cuz it came with a satchel so it's not like you have to put it in your pocket or something ridiculous like that.

There have been moments where I genuinely wished I had a camera on me - really cool spur of the moment stuff. Like for example when I see ghosts out of the corner of my eye - just to prove to people I am not crazy.

Pages