Isn't that a fabulous title?

73 posts / 0 new
Last post

No he is most likely a different person. After all ABS could have mended his ways...

Even if he is the same, big deal.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:
and what happened to him... did all the women with opinions scare him away?

Me and him did not exactly get on.

I was condescending in my answers as he always came off (to me) decieted.

In the end he ranted condemning us all, and then immediately posted a second apology thread, and left.

lol wow...

I don't think i've ever seen you fly off the handle - you are usually cool and collected.

On the lost forums, I really went for the jugular.

It was not because I was angry, but his view on one matter was just too offbase, and offensive.

He would not give a direct answer. He actually refused, saying he will answer the question he wants to answer, making his own unrelated question, and answering it.

Admittedly I was slightly childish.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I thought that dude with the purple hat pic couldnt get worse but havin bush wearin that takes the utter mick..god can bush get any uglier, what a monkey!!

I though when they said Dubya was at capm, they meant it.

Now I realise the 'at' is a typo!

They mean dubya is camp.

:twisted:

hahahah somebody even put in a pimp cane.

He got da pimp cane!!

I've been sensing a great deal of lawlessness on the forums today...

It's time to lay the Uberjustice down.

Court's in session - name and shame some offenders!

I'm nominating [b]"The Man"[/b]

Why the man?

This year, no man has distinguished himself by relentlessly dominating society, controlling the global marketplace, and keeping the little guy down quite like the man we are discussing here today, and that man is The Man.... Who among us can honestly say they have never backed down in the face of the staggering magnitude and power of The Man? Many have devoted their entire lives to resisting The Man, but, in the end, their efforts have brought them failure, degradation, and, more often than not, utter destruction at The Man's mighty hand.

"Constantine" wrote:
I've been sensing a great deal of lawlessness on the forums today...

It's time to lay the Uberjustice down.

Court's in session - name and shame some offenders!

I'm nominating [b]"The Man"[/b]

Why the man?

This year, no man has distinguished himself by relentlessly dominating society, controlling the global marketplace, and keeping the little guy down quite like the man we are discussing here today, and that man is The Man.... Who among us can honestly say they have never backed down in the face of the staggering magnitude and power of The Man? Many have devoted their entire lives to resisting The Man, but, in the end, their efforts have brought them failure, degradation, and, more often than not, utter destruction at The Man's mighty hand.

Man u have too much time on your hands!

I'm in college... you didn't think we actually do work did you?!

"Constantine" wrote:
I'm in college... you didn't think we actually do work did you?!

Yeh thats true, i came home for an hour so i can pray and then relax for a while and go to work at 4....i had a lecture this mornin bout middle classes, it was a bore, was close to falling asleep that my lecturer asks me a question and then waves "i am talkin to you" i was like "huh, dont know the answer pass"...

"Constantine" wrote:

Two quotes from the same article..you're hooked on wiki! (Ithought I'd let the first one go you see...)

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Pages