MUSIC & TELEVISION

86 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Medievalist" wrote:
r u asking me or the aadhi alima?

why r u studyin at some school if so doin what?

"angel" wrote:
We are off topic! neway what are u learnin bout, tafseer, tajweed, womens's rights?

...the revival wont be the best place if ur tryna learn that Lol

joke

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
We are off topic! neway what are u learnin bout, tafseer, tajweed, womens's rights?

joke

behave....i was askin kuri what shes learnin but if you wana answer med you can..

"angel" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

joke

behave....i was askin kuri what shes learnin but if you wana answer med you can..

sorry...well all togather its a five year course....u study different kitaabs in different years.....in the beginning year u learn the basics.....studyin hadeeths ryaz ul saleheen...quranic meanings books on tajweed rehmate alam. etc...bukhari alhidayah muslim mishkaat cms later on

"kuri/19" wrote:

sorry...well all togather its a five year course....u study different kitaabs in different years.....in the beginning year u learn the basics.....studyin hadeeths ryaz ul saleheen...quranic meanings books on tajweed rehmate alam. etc...bukhari alhidayah muslim mishkaat cms later on

Is this like a full-time course and how many years have you done so far? is it only hadith mubarak books that you concentrate on?

angel i prefer not to disclose what i am learning if that is ok.

Fellow muslim kuri, the teach hadeeth books from the first yr?

By us hadeeh are only allowed to be touched after arabic and fiqh has been strongly mastered.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

middle of 2nd year....but im plannin 2 drop out cnt take it no more...to much pressure ,yea its a full time course ..u get 2 do A-levels arabic gcse and theres school 4 the juniors aswell....basicaly u try coverin up all subjects quran hadith etc..

"Medievalist" wrote:
angel i prefer not to disclose what i am learning if that is ok

u must be a hafiz or somat

"Medievalist" wrote:

:shock:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

alhamdulillah am hafiz but still studying other kitabs.

SubhanALLAH my Teacher is so great. Y'know we not allowed to stop attending dawr classes until we can recite 5 para daily with only 2 mistakes a day max.?

Plus my Teacher knows Quran like the back of his hand. To this day I have never heard Him get mixed up or make a mistake even in mutashaabihaat. May ALLAH make me like my Teacher. ameen.

Even our Quran Ustad who is from yemen says that my Teachers tajweed is amongst the best he has heard from an ajami, Quran Ustad goes he only reached that stage after about 20 years of constantly improving his Quran.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:

Well i didnt ask the question from you but since you questioned whether i was askin you or kuri i thought might aswell be polite...why dont u wana disclose that dont sound right, unless you got somethin to be ashamed of or to hide?

Mashallah. Good luck bro and hope you become like your Ustaad

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Medievalist" wrote:
alhamdulillah am hafiz but still studying other kitabs.

SubhanALLAH my Teacher is so great. Y'know we not allowed to stop attending dawr classes until we can recite 5 para daily with only 2 mistakes a day max.?

Plus my Teacher knows Quran like the back of his hand. To this day I have never heard Him get mixed up or make a mistake even in mutashaabihaat. May ALLAH make me like my Teacher. ameen.

Even our Quran Ustad who is from yemen says that my Teachers tajweed is amongst the best he has heard from an ajami, Quran Ustad goes he only reached that stage after about 20 years of constantly improving his Quran.

mashalah dats well good,,,my bros a hafiz 2 he got sent to daruloom at age of 9 and dad then forced him 2 go on alim course and hes graduating in 2 weeks.....hes so strict he gets on my nerves...cnt believe hes still into football though....an which daruloom u studyin in?

"Medievalist" wrote:

Fellow muslim kuri, the teach hadeeth books from the first yr?

By us hadeeh are only allowed to be touched after arabic and fiqh has been strongly mastered.

no first years just basic grammer ....major hadeeth kitaabs start in third year

Darth Hayder bhai Khuda ki kasam aap ne hamare dil ko khush kar diya, Darth Hayder , my brother I swear by God that you have made my heart immensely happy.

May ALLAH Almighty forgive your sins, elevate you in status, make you amongst His most chosen servants. May You be a true servant and may you be amongst the gems of Islam. ameen

I am not in darul uloom, but in a madrassah in brum. Is your brother gonna be graduating in at the bukhari grad ceremony at bury on 18th cos inshaALLAH gonna go down. Last year it was at kidderminster innit but this yr they go its at bury, im glad cos i aint see bury yet so this is ideal chance to see it.

Btw am gonna shift to sheffield so dunno what im gonna do abt taleem there but Im guessing there will be somwhere for me to continue dawr at the v least.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

yaraa....jus call me hayder Wink

Good luck with Uni bro, livin away aint no easy task but im sure your a strong brother and will see it thru no doubt.

u shudda come manchester tho Blum 3

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

yea inshallah he is.....as for sheffield its pretty close to dewsbury u cud pop dwn there. u havnt sen bury madressa...its pretty kewl that place really big dats why graduation cermonys get held there like kidderminister

Fellow Muslim Kuri.

Previously you stated that your are considering quitting from jamia. May I strongly discourage you from such an act and warn you that such an action would be playing directly according to shaytaans plan.

ALLAH Almighty has given you His most choicest blessings. You have he support of family and friends and are being encouraged to become what very few women are today, an alima of deen e islam. ALLAH Almighty has chosen you over others to attend to protecting and preaching His religion. True Islam will not suffer in the slightest if you leave your education incomplete but You will not find leaving your studies beneficial.

You mention that you spen a significant time in the jamia. During that time I am sure you will have learnt about the immense virtue that exists in the Talib e Ilm/Taliba e Ilm. Think! even as you sit and rest for your next lession the birds in the sky and fish in the oceans make dua for you and wish good for you because you sacrifice your time in aiding ALLAH's deen. Indeed it is not an easy task, it is a HUGE responsibilty and an immense burden but with this responsibilty comes IMMENSE REWARD AND BLESSING.

From personal experience REGULARLY myself and other talaba at our madrassah feel dejected and depressed and feel that they cant complete their studies, that the lessons are too hard, that they no longer enjoy the subject matter, that they are just wasting time as they feel no increase in spirituality in their lessons. To ALL these our teachers have told us that these are all from the devil. He makes us doubt and whispers depression into our hearts because stopping us from gaining knowledge is one of his ultimate goals. We know that one alim is harder on the devil than 1000 abids and the ulama have explained that alim refers to a true scholar who understands and contemplates his religion and abi refers to a muslim who is perfect and punctual in his obligatory duties.

Hence I would MOST STRONGLY urge you to discuss this issue with your teachers at the very least because I am hopeful that they will manage to convince you. Muhtarama finding an alima in uk is difficult, finding one who speaks english is harder; ALLAH has given YOU this opportunity please think carefully and do not waste it.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Darth Hayder" wrote:

Good luck with Uni bro, livin away aint no easy task but im sure your a strong brother and will see it thru no doubt.

bro i applied manchester but they rejected me innit but whatever happened is for the best.

Hayder bro u go uni innit? do u live at home or away and what u studying if u dnt mind me askin?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:

bro i applied manchester but they rejected me innit but whatever happened is for the best.

Hayder bro u go uni innit? do u live at home or away and what u studying if u dnt mind me askin?

Uni of Manchester love rejectin people, especially those of brown skin Lol

im studyin law at man met (aint nowhere else, plus were amongst the best law schools around)...goin in2 2nd year. contenplated living closeer to uni, but decided against it. im 20 mins up the road, in Oldham

staying at home is so much easier.....but i fail to get my work done on time Blum 3

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

jazakallah 4 the advice med....i dnt understand my self what to do...our jamia is getting so bad u shud see what ppl get up 2 in here

dont get put off by the people. people are always going to be bad, dont become one of them. the institution you attend, im sure, is not bad. stick to your goals. the harder it is, the more your reward Inshallah

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
dont get put off by the people. people are always going to be bad, dont become one of them. the institution you attend, im sure, is not bad. stick to your goals. the harder it is, the more your reward Inshallah

inshallah yea ...the study is good innit but livin with girls soo bad u get propa influenced ..

girls are like that :twisted:

lol joke. i guess some are, mix with the right crew and you should be ok

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"kuri/19" wrote:
our jamia is getting so bad u shud see what ppl get up 2 in here

that is worrying but a word of caution. I think it best not to air madrassah problems in public becuse it is not beneficial to people nor is it a good act.

What I will say is that a friend of mine studied in kidderminster but then decided to go to karachi. Last year when I met him in brum he goes that they teach soo different in karachi compared to uk. He goes that although the teachers try their best the students are not as hardworking or dedicated as the ones in pakistan. He goes that in karachi they teach you solid.

Regarding jamia, I pray from the depths of my heart that ALLAH Almighty protect ALL madaris from fitnah and fasad and may He grant them prosperity of potency in abundance.

Muhtarama I can see how bad conditions in a madrassah can depress students but remember that the intention is solely for ALLAH. Some boys in our madrassah are soo bad that I cant believe it, they do some really very rong things but I remind myself that I am not going to madrassah to make friends, I am going to gain knowledge and alhamdulillah my Teachers have shown great favours to me because they have observed that I dont mess around as some of the students do.

Basically the point is if you keep your intention focussed on ALLAH then no matter how disruptive or bad other students or even teachers are , I am fully confident that you, if you remain true in intention, will rather than be held back will flourish.

A true story is that one boy in our madrassah was doing hifz but for some reason he was extremely slow and once he remembered one part he would forget his back. The Respected Teacher seeing this did a strange thing, well it appeared strange to us, he took the boy out of hifz and put him straight into alim classes. Some students joked that the boy was too thick for hifz so the Teacher not wanting to lose the students fees put him into alim class.

Anyways, after completing two years of alim, the student came to the Teacher in Ramadan holidays and asked for permission to start hifz again after eid saying that he would do hifz in morning classes and continue with alim classes in evening. Teacher gave permission. Every1 again mocked at him and joked at Teacher and student.
6 MONTHS later every1 who made a mock at the teacher and student were silenced because the student completed his entire Quran in 6 months!!

Point being that the Teacher discerned that starting Alim classes was more beneficial to the student, point being that the student no matter how apparently lackin can manage great things if he keeps strong in heart and pure in intention.

Btw this is a true story from the madrassah where I study and alhamdulillah I have the pleasure of knowing Hafiz Sahib personally and would be hnoured to describe him as my fellow classmate and a friend.

So Muhtarama be encouraged and ALLAH will open up your path to Paradise even as you walk to Jamia!! InshaALLAH

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages