MUSIC & TELEVISION

do u listen to music?
why is music prohibited?
are u addicted to tv and music?
what is so harmful to the mind about watching television?

cartoons films and soap operas.
[b]pokemon[/b] the world famous cartoon series pokemon is very disturbing indeed.when showing the children it seems like an ordinary cartoon,however,behind the scenes of the poke rap there are hidden messages.forward the lyrics sing."got to catch them all.got to catch them all..."however,when reversed one can hear the words,"[color=red]O satan,O satan,O satan".[/color]
[b]popeye[/b]
the so called innocent "popeye the sailor man" sang this as a child.astagfirullah.the music in the beginning of the cartoon when reversed; the cartoon is sending the messages to our children that sex before marrige is permissible.forward the lyrics,"popeye the sailor man,toot toot..."when reversed,it can clearly be heard[color=red],"give me a f**k,give me a f**k now"[/color]
[b]films[/b]
in florida ,long before the school shootings,a 12 year old boy had seen a kojak episode about a man who kills his elderly neighbour.like kojak,the boy shaved his head,popped a lolly into his mouth,went next door,blew away his 80 year old neighbour,and then asked,"who loves ya baby?"

even if this is true, can the mind figure out what is being said backwards?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
even if this is true, can the mind figure out what is being said backwards?

i dont think so ,looking at some of the quotes i wouldnt be able to figure it out ,i wonder how its done.

when listening to music do u start tapping your feet and fingers?
does some music get u excited?
does it effect your emotions?
when seeing some film do u get emotional?
alot of the above i'd say yes to ,,,cnt believe how easily 1 is effected...and the thing is i try to stop but im finding it very difficult.

ive heard a lot about the backtracking, freemasons, MJ, madonna etc.
maybe true, i dont know.

But music (excessive anyway) and movies especially can be corrupting, especially with the amount of obsceneity and filth bieng allowed. 20 years ago such levels of filth wouldnt be out in the open as it is today.

I have given up music, and i have so far not watched a film in over a month. i cant declare them haraam...depends on diffrent peoples level of Imaan. i just advise you stay away from them, they take the love of the beloved Rasul Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) out of you.

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

As always it depend on the content... some things are allowed.

I for instance cannot see anything wrong in shrek.

Ogre meets Ogress. Ogre marries Ogress. Both live happily til the sequel.

Duh, read my pm?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
As always it depend on the content... some things are allowed.

I for instance cannot see anything wrong in shrek.

Ogre meets Ogress. Ogre marries Ogress. Both live happily til the sequel.

Duh, read my pm?

yes. i shall change my name, too many insults!!

Shrek....did you not see the pussy cat with the bag of weed? its the part most people picked up on!

mind you, i wouldnt mind a disney

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

What about Futurama with the cyclops? Its an obvious Dajjal impersonation!

:twisted:

oh dont even talk about sky one

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[b]backtracking[/b]

heard the single by queen,'another one bites the dust'
forward:another one bites the dust
backward:its fun to smoke marijuana

madonna.
forward:when u call my name its like a little prayer im down on my knees, i wanna take u there in the midnight hour.
backward:O hear us satan.

even the nursery rhymes have been tampered with to fill our childrens minds from a very young age.
forward:twinkle twinkle little star.....
backwards:i wish there were no allah.

there are many other examples such as micheal jacksons 'bad album' snow, queen etc. some dont need to be reversed ,rap,rock, garageetc. talk about sex,drug and swear openly.

"kuri/19" wrote:
do u listen to music?
why is music prohibited?
are u addicted to tv and music?
what is so harmful to the mind about watching television?

cartoons films and soap operas.
[b]pokemon[/b] the world famous cartoon series pokemon is very disturbing indeed.when showing the children it seems like an ordinary cartoon,however,behind the scenes of the poke rap there are hidden messages.forward the lyrics sing."got to catch them all.got to catch them all..."however,when reversed one can hear the words,"[color=red]O satan,O satan,O satan".[/color]
[b]popeye[/b]
the so called innocent "popeye the sailor man" sang this as a child.astagfirullah.the music in the beginning of the cartoon when reversed; the cartoon is sending the messages to our children that sex before marrige is permissible.forward the lyrics,"popeye the sailor man,toot toot..."when reversed,it can clearly be heard[color=red],"give me a f**k,give me a f**k now"[/color]
[b]films[/b]
in florida ,long before the school shootings,a 12 year old boy had seen a kojak episode about a man who kills his elderly neighbour.like kojak,the boy shaved his head,popped a lolly into his mouth,went next door,blew away his 80 year old neighbour,and then asked,"who loves ya baby?"

I dont think most of that is tru.

But subliminal messaging is not unheard of. It usually involves some sort of stimuli e.g. a picture or even a sound.
Now consciously you may not be aware you saw the picture or even heard the sound but on a sub-conscious level it has registered. Which is what subliminal is... below the threshold of conscious preception.

I heard somewhere that they banned its use in America, as some political parties would use it to gain votes... or something like that.

Back in BLACK

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
ive heard a lot about the backtracking, freemasons, MJ, madonna etc.
maybe true, i dont know.

But music (excessive anyway) and movies especially can be corrupting, especially with the amount of obsceneity and filth bieng allowed. 20 years ago such levels of filth wouldnt be out in the open as it is today.

I have given up music, and i have so far not watched a film in over a month. i cant declare them haraam...depends on diffrent peoples level of Imaan. i just advise you stay away from them, they take the love of the beloved Rasul Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) out of you.

u've given up music erm since?

a month ago

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"kuri/19" wrote:
when listening to music do u start tapping your feet and fingers?
does some music get u excited?
does it effect your emotions?
when seeing some film do u get emotional?
alot of the above i'd say yes to ,,,cnt believe how easily 1 is effected...and the thing is i try to stop but im finding it very difficult.

Yeh it is difficult, i used to be addicted to r&b and hip hop. the best way to go bout it is to slowly cut it out of your life, say if you listen to music all day just listen to for a few hours to start with and start adding nasheeds/naats to your list. I think nasheeds are best for those who listen to music due to the beat, you can a lot of beautiful nasheeds...once you get in2 the habits of listenin to nasheeds/naats you will realise that songs with filthy lyrics dont give you no benefit as opposed to the naats/nasheeds which build your love for Allah and his beloved Prophet (saw)..

"kuri/19" wrote:

[b]popeye[/b]

Is that true?

Why is everyone bent on reversin lyrics!! cant it just be a concidence!

"angel" wrote:

yea... I htink thats what it is, those reverse lyrics are in broken english and might just have been twisted into that.

apparently so. may be, may be not.

i agree with angel, best way is to replace what you listen to. like that you still fulfill your need to listen to something, and you'll be surprised how much you like a certain nasheed or naat!

altho i didnt do it gradually, it never worked. found maself listenin more and more after a while! i jus did the easiest way i knw.......CTRL+A > Delete. Empty Recylce Bin> Yes. its all history now Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
apparently so. may be, may be not.

i agree with angel, best way is to replace what you listen to. like that you still fulfill your need to listen to something, and you'll be surprised how much you like a certain nasheed or naat!

altho i didnt do it gradually, it never worked. found maself listenin more and more after a while! i jus did the easiest way i knw.......CTRL+A > Delete. Empty Recylce Bin> Yes. its all history now Biggrin

lol...it is hard but you have to want to really give it up, it helped that my sis didnt like me watchin MTV so she used to say its no good listenin to that and eventually i gave it up.

yeah i think help from your siblings is good. my lil bro turned very 'religious' about a year ago, looking at how he gave up false desires so easily provides my inspiration.

considerin we were enemies as kids, i luv my lil bro Wink

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:

considerin we were enemies as kids, i luv my lil bro Wink

Ah sibling rivalry... nothing teaches you more about survival of the fittest than sibling rivalry.

I'LL BASH YOU GOOD :!: :!: :!:

Back in BLACK

i'll waste you mate!!

it wasnt rivalry....it was really enemies. honestly, there wasnt a day where we wouldnt fight (and me getting beat lol). i used 2 have loadza scars and markings on my face!!

but Islamic School and Shaykh-Ul-Islam got the better out of him. now you cant even get him angry!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:

but Islamic School and Shaykh-Ul-Islam got the better out of him. now you cant even get him angry!

Nah its just my natural disposition not to get angry very quickly... or on the very rare occation when i do... it dont last long. That Gods Grace in action.

Back in BLACK

i was talkin about my lil brother :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
i was talkin about my lil brother :roll:

And i was talking about myself... totally in a non-biggin-myself-up way.

Back in BLACK

Brother Seraph......pray and go bed, you need rest mate Biggrin

...its ok, happens to the best of us

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"angel" wrote:

unlikely.backtracking is a process utilised by the music industry to control and influence the minds of people. hidden messages are inserted into songs designed to be picked up by the subconscious mind ,covered up by beats, sounds and background music.

But are they picked up? Is he mind capable of reversing the msic, slowing it down, and picking up the relevant scratch?

It may be, or it may not.

"kuri/19" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

unlikely.backtracking is a process utilised by the music industry to control and influence the minds of people. hidden messages are inserted into songs designed to be picked up by the subconscious mind ,covered up by beats, sounds and background music.

I personally believe its a loada rubbish i want proof. i think its just concidence!

i dont think its made up, ive read 2 books on these subjests....1 called music exposed i think the authors siraj ibn yousuf lambat...the other book called enemies in our homes by mohammed abd al-mannan

"kuri/19" wrote:
i dont think its made up, ive read 2 books on these subjests....1 called music exposed i think the authors siraj ibn yousuf lambat...the other book called enemies in our homes by mohammed abd al-mannan

and can u get these books from anywhere? i personaly believe its the same ppl who think "coca cola" reversed means "no allah" :roll: i still havent figured how ppl have come to that conclusion!

but i will be readin up on this reversin of lyrics cuz its annoyin me but i still believe its codswollop ( i love usin that word Biggrin , i gues it means rubbish, is that an english slang, cuz i hvnt heard it b4?)

Pages