MUSIC & TELEVISION

86 posts / 0 new
Last post

i agree with Admin, do we actually pick it up? i mean....wich kid is gona pick up the alleged hidden messages behind popeye the sailer man (toot toot!)?

and ive heard a lot about the backtracking, and whilst im not saying i dont belive it...........ive heard some of the audio backtracked,.....and the noises are tooo disorientated to make anything out. they require a little imagination more than anything

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"angel" wrote:
"kuri/19" wrote:
i dont think its made up, ive read 2 books on these subjests....1 called music exposed i think the authors siraj ibn yousuf lambat...the other book called enemies in our homes by mohammed abd al-mannan

and can u get these books from anywhere? i personaly believe its the same ppl who think "coca cola" reversed means "no allah" :roll: i still havent figured how ppl have come to that conclusion!

but i will be readin up on this reversin of lyrics cuz its annoyin me but i still believe its codswollop ( i love usin that word Biggrin , i gues it means rubbish, is that an english slang, cuz i hvnt heard it b4?)

no, its Ed's word...no1 else round ere uses it Biggrin

yeah them books and cassettes are available in lots of places, cant remeber the name of one....but its like a series and it covers freemasons, dajall, new world order, backtracking etc

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:

yeah them books and cassettes are available in lots of places, cant remeber the name of one....but its like a series and it covers freemasons, dajall, new world order, backtracking etc

Shadows.

thats the one. i think theres more than one volume available.

quite frankly i cant be bothered reading about it.......much more important things 2 worry about, none of it really effects you much anyway

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:

no, its Ed's word...no1 else round ere uses it Biggrin

I actualy heard admin use it 1st but dont know who's copyin who..

So what do these casettes say?

"angel" wrote:

So what do these casettes say?

'Shadows' in a nutshell: Freemasons rule the world, Freemasons want to destroy Islam.

yea the shadows ive heard that one..it also mentions something about the cartoon simpsons.
whats freemasonary all about any 1 know?

"irfghan" wrote:

'Shadows' in a nutshell: Freemasons rule the world, Freemasons want to destroy Islam.

so basically they worship satan, are they the weirdo's that dress in black with ugly black make-up?

kinda. they explore how they try to control us thru diffrent tools, mainly the media. what theyre plans are, what theyre doing, who they are, where they originate from. etc etc etc etc

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
kinda. they explore how they try to control us thru diffrent tools, mainly the media. what theyre plans are, what theyre doing, who they are, where they originate from. etc etc etc etc

so basically they a bunch of freaks who we shouldnt be wastin our time on...on 2nd thougths i rather spend my money buyin the life story of shyakh abdul qadir jilani (ra) than these satan worshipers!

yeah, i guess its interesting to know what theyre doing..........but i dont see the point in getting hyped up about freemasons. IMO, learning about your deen and not other cr*p is better Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Its not so much what their doin, i wana know why they do it...i wonder how they communicate with their beloved satan.. :?

[b]immorality[/b]
the islamic concept of morality and modesty is the direct opposite of the immorality dished out to the world via TV. islam demands the concealment of the female body. the messenger of allah ,upon him peace said," the women is an object of concealment"([i]tirmidhi[/i])

TV is an institution,which is widely used to exhibit the female body. islam has banned all forms of immorality and immodesty,but TV exhibits immodesty and immorality in their crudest forms by deplicting the actual sex acts and,above all,it bravely and shamelessly passes these of as educational

do u think its educational or not?
are u for sex education in schools?

"angel" wrote:
Its not so much what their doin, i wana know why they do it...i wonder how they communicate with their beloved satan.. :?

yea alwayz thought how ppl communicate with shaitaan ,i thought it was thru jinns

"kuri/19" wrote:
[b]immorality[/b]
the islamic concept of morality and modesty is the direct opposite of the immorality dished out to the world via TV. islam demands the concealment of the female body. the messenger of allah ,upon him peace said," the women is an object of concealment"([i]tirmidhi[/i])

TV is an institution,which is widely used to exhibit the female body. islam has banned all forms of immorality and immodesty,but TV exhibits immodesty and immorality in their crudest forms by deplicting the actual sex acts and,above all,it bravely and shamelessly passes these of as educational

TV aint the only thing exhibitin the female body, so does newspapers, alos the net which is vastly used, but in general women walkin down the street next to nothing are exhibitin their own bodies!

anyone heard of a story about a girl who never listened to her mum coz of the tv and when she passed away her body wouldnt move so they had to carry the tv with her body..and bury the tv in her grave with her becoz the body kept rising back up if they didnt..

is it true?

"kuri/19" wrote:
anyone heard of a story about a girl who never listened to her mum coz of the tv and when she passed away her body wouldnt move so they had to carry the tv with her body..and bury the tv in her grave with her becoz the body kept rising back up if they didnt..

is it true?

yeh I heard that

its a old folks tale

ive heard alot off storys on peoples face turning like monkeys if they neglect the kuran but i dont believe them.
but monkeys were humans werent they ages back.

she said monkeys were human, not humans were monkeys but the answer is still no

That community which lived by the shore and were turned to swine and apes for disobeying the sancitity of the Sabbat stayed alive for three days and then died. The apes we have today and the swine today are not the descendents of those humans who were mutated into swine.

Y do ppl find it difficult to believe the stories about people today being turned into donkeys, swine, apes because they disrespect Quran or swear at their parents and stuff?

I agree that the stories can be made up and have no basis, BUT it is also possible that even today ALLAH changes some people into animals as a punishment. Well thats what I believe anyway.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

i find it difficult to believe because how cumz if something like that happened in the uk surely it would all over the media...like at boarding school ppl used to talk about a girl in dewsbury who woke up one morning and her face was like a pigs...how cumz no media covered that story...it would have been talked about all ova

i dnt knw y the media wouldnt cover the story but just cos the media dont tell us doesnt mean it didnt happen.

I know of one Wali ALLAH in UK, He dropped His keys in the night time and a lamp-post bent over and shone the light so Hadrat could see where the keys were. After Hadrat got His keys the lamp-post remained as it was, and authorities didnt propagate or give an explanation about how a lamp post could just bend 90 degrees, so I believe some things go on without necessarily media covering it.

Another thing is that I heard in Darul Uloom Bury some jinn study but if you told a newspaper or tv ppl, they just think u a nutter and ignore you.

Btw u went to islamic boarding school ,or are your parents ultrarich that they send u to finishing school in the english countryside?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

yea i also heard that in daruloom bury jinns study there...and this guy who studys there also told me that one night a few boys were in their room and 1 said off the light...so 1 boy who was a jinn just stretched his arm and turned the light off.all the guyz were so scared they ran out of daruloom.then the jinn got told off my the moulana to stop scaring the students.

gosh imagine knowing a student really a jinn i'd be well scared to study there.

i studied at bradford islamic boarding school( jamia tul imam mohammed zakaria) not some countryside finishing school. or u cud call it countryside since its on top of sm hill with fields surrounding it

SubhanALLAH thats wkd.

I heard enough stories about jinn in Darul Uloom Deoband. Mawlana once told us that there is a famous Jinn Muhaddith there and that some of the students are jinn and that Ulama from UK have even met the jinn Muhaddith.

MashaALLAH it is good that you studied at the madrassah. Dont they have alimaat and hafizaat graduate from there? My friends sisters study there and he goes they proper strict on purdah, are the talibaat allowed to open their faces when they in public.

And I am right in thinking that this is the same girls madrassah which is affiliated with bury and kiddminster and dewsbury and leicester yeh?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

wheres daruloom deoband?
yea in jamia they mostly have alima graduates some do hifz aswell...yea they well strict on purdah u have to do it...even when u go out of the madressah on weekends u get told to do it but unfortunatly sm girls take it off..
yea this madressah is connected to kidminnister bury dewsbury....the girls who got graduated had they jalsa mostly in bury daruloom it is well wicked coz all the girls get to go on coaches...last year farigaats had they jalsa in kiddminister and the one in september prob is in kiddminister aswell.

MashaALLAH gud gud!

Darul Uloom Deoband is in India, near to delhi.

is Kuri/19 also hafiza/alima?

Do Shaykh Riyadh ul Haqs sisters teach in Jamia Imam Zakariyya?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
MashaALLAH gud gud!

i think they do teach there but i aint sure ask ur friend 2 ask his sis.
me well i am erm ...nearly or u can say half an alima

fellow muslim, i suspect my intenttions so will desist from asking you any further questions but i thank you for your answers.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"kuri/19" wrote:
"Medievalist" wrote:
MashaALLAH gud gud!

i think they do teach there but i aint sure ask ur friend 2 ask his sis.
me well i am erm ...nearly or u can say half an alima

We are off topic! neway what are u learnin bout, tafseer, tajweed, womens's rights?

r u asking me or the aadhi alima?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages