Petition for new smilies - Dont ignore Admin!

it's about time this place had some new smilies! dont you all agree?

forumites, please sign away.

(and no, im not sad!)

Noor.

I concur. Lol.

I think a lack of new smilies could lead to clinical depression in some forumites. Therefore this is an urgent matter.

Please join the Smily Revolution!

Signed........ Yours Truly.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

ill sign it aswell

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Well done you!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

I never ignore admin!

the current smilies are cruddy though, how about having a new font for posting, too. This one is so lame! I think there's one called 'sarcasmo'. It would stop Noor rolling her eyes too much at everthing!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

NOO DONT CHANGE THE FONT !!!

"Ya'qub" wrote:
It would stop Noor rolling her eyes too much at everthing!

Lol i doubt that :roll: :roll:

i sign it azwell

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

My (Revival) TODO list:

1. Finish off the phpbb convertor that I am working on. I have spent about three weeks on this writing/updating code (I am not a programmer so this is doubly hard - I spent about 4 hours once trying to find out why it wasn't working, just to realise I had missed an "}".)
2. Put the rest of the issue 10 articles online.
3. Get more sorted out for the planned update of the site.
4. Think about putting issue 11 online.
5. Get the infrastructure into place for the update.
6. Test the update, make sure things work.
7. create we theme for the website. I will probably ty to make it as close as possible to the current look. (One question about balance? green or blue? from the ones we use, which do you want more of? less of?)
8. Carry out igration.
9. Create emoticons for popular terms such as (saw), (pbuh) (swt) etc so that they are replaced with full Arabic test it represents.
10. Look for a new smiley theme. One that is not naff, too loud, too showy or too annoying.

Number ten can jump higher, but only if someone finds an appropriate smiley pack that fits my criteria.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

from those exactly zero are ones I will want to include.

On my old PC i had a folder with tons of smiley packs in there from the last time I had tried to find one I like. (I think from the moment we have moved onto here, there have been complaints about the smiley pack.) WHat do y'all think of:

[img]

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

9/10 same thing. the 7cgen smilies are good, go for them. and admin, its about what everyone wants and like! not just you!

talk about being selfish! :roll:

"Noor" wrote:

One of my flaws. The only person that matters to You is You.

I can't just nick individual images from elsewhere! Find a good pack.

has quite a few packs.

i dont get you, how am i meant to find a package? shall i google smily packages or something? :?

Just give the girl the smilies she wants loner i mean admin Smile

"You" wrote:
from those exactly zero are ones I will want to include.

On my old PC i had a folder with tons of smiley packs in there from the last time I had tried to find one I like. (I think from the moment we have moved onto here, there have been complaints about the smiley pack.) WHat do y'all think of:

[img]

eugh admin! they are gross!

Why is the middle one with the shocked look face long? they aint pretty! Cray 2

aye, they are so ugly, really ugly in fact!

Wudnt it be cool if we cud post like this...

I have many Faces [img]

N i hardly ever [img] Much

When I do sleep, I dream of bein an action hero [img]

Sometimes I do silly things, jus to make try summin new [img]

[img]
YO

LOL that would make things over complicated, so we need some simple smileys mayb jus 3 or 4, nuffin too snazzy,

[color=green]For the rest of the time, people can use their imaginations[/color]

[code:1]Jus chekin wat the code thingy duz...
[/code:1]

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

eugh, those ones are ugly! admin im telling ya the best package is the one 7cgen has!

"You" wrote:
"Noor" wrote:

One of my flaws. The only person that matters to You is You.

LoL thas funny, I lyk that wordplay, genius :twisted:

but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.

"Noor" wrote:
eugh, those ones are ugly! admin im telling ya the best package is the one 7cgen has!

SHE CALLED MY SMILIES UGLY [img]

Lol im lovin it, u dunt need new smilies, jus link em from other places, nick em off other peoples forums

PS, wen i say nick, i mean borrow, stealin is not a muslim trait. Dirol

I like the current smilies. Cute, classic and unobtrusive. None of the smilies posted above represents an improvement.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
I like the current smilies. Cute, classic and polite. None of the smilies posted above represents an improvement.

they are boring :roll:

i dont see wt the big deal is theyre only smilies, the ones that are on the forum are fine

new smiles esp like the ones razor has been posting- will just get ANNOYING Biggrin

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"iRazor" wrote:
"Noor" wrote:

SHE CALLED MY SMILIES UGLY [img]

Lol im lovin it, u dunt need new smilies, jus link em from other places, nick em off other peoples forums

PS, wen i say nick, i mean borrow, stealin is not a muslim trait. Dirol

she has a name Mr :evil:

and its too much hassle 'borrowing' of otha forums, copy and paste. does ur headin after a while!

"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
I like the current smilies. Cute, classic and unobtrusive. None of the smilies posted above represents an improvement.

He got my back.

"You" wrote:
"Joie de Vivre" wrote:

He got my back.

Indeed I does.
  • It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

"Snoopz" wrote:
i dont see wt the big deal is theyre only smilies, the ones that are on the forum are fine

new smiles esp like the ones razor has been posting- will just get ANNOYING Biggrin

chup kar! shoo, this thread is for new smilies. dont want them then get lost!

Blum 3

Pages