Petition for new smilies - Dont ignore Admin!

62 posts / 0 new
Last post

grrr! all this talk of smileys has been infiltrated by google!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
"You" wrote:
"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
I like the current smilies. Cute, classic and unobtrusive. None of the smilies posted above represents an improvement.

He got my back.

Indeed I does.

boring! *yawns*

actually, I've changed my mind on this. I don't support a change (Wow, a radical shift in politics, like Hilary Clinton's campaign).

We should be enocuraged to try to convey our thoughts and emotions using the good old-fashioned English language.

We should use similes instead of smilies!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I really dont care one way or the other.

But if you want new smiles instead of nagging Admin about it google them yourself.

Just put in 'php and smiles or emoticons' and you should find existing packs.

Back in BLACK

"Ya'qub" wrote:
actually, I've changed my mind on this. I don't support a change (Wow, a radical shift in politics, like Hilary Clinton's campaign).

We should be enocuraged to try to convey our thoughts and emotions using the good old-fashioned English language.

We should use similes instead of smilies!

I too agree with this, having slept on the idea, I think we should become more eloquent in the English Language, n show our emotion via writing

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

get out of my thread! all of you! :evil:

looks like we're stuck with a boring pack of smilies :roll:

"Noor" wrote:
get out of my thread! all of you! :evil:

looks like we're stuck with a boring pack of smilies :roll:

I'm happy to support your cause if you stop rolling your eyes at EVERYTHING!

i actually think this smily looks evil. >> Smile like a forced smile lol

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Why do we have this smiley? Hardly anyone uses it, and it's the odd one out :mrgreen:

wow i didnt even know we had that smilie :shock:

"Snoopz" wrote:
i actually think this smily looks evil. >> Smile like a forced smile lol

thats more of a 'okaay what the hell' kind of smilie.

I really dislike this little guy --> Lol

he looks SOO smug!!

When someone uses that smiley, for some reason I imagine Admin sitting at home, laughing at Youtube videos of little children being pushed over by bullies...

this little fella is slimey/creepy --> Wink

and I think this smiley is actually a photograph of Noor --> :roll:

"Ya'qub" wrote:
and I think this smiley is actually a photograph of Noor --> :roll:

haha very funny NOT. :roll:

So, how is this petition coming along?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

its not :evil:

looks like i'll be annoying ya'qub with this wonderful smiley > :roll:

"Noor" wrote:
its not :evil:

Lol

NO SMILIES PLEASE

the ones we have are fine

i cant stand when you go on other forums, and its a page full of lil animated stuff.

the forum is for discussing issues, some people already use too many smilies as it is!

:roll: << i really hate that one

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:

oi thats the only decent one :roll: i love it!

iz da u?

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

No that is barack obama the guy running for the american presidency.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Angel" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

Biggrin

"Noor" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

Biggrin

and i hate when you two keep using it!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:

and i hate when you two keep using it!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

just for that comment :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Just for that post before

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

i love that smily too so its cool Blum 3

Darn!!

snob's :x

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE Smile

(i havent read anything after the 1st reply. Did u add new smileys? even if u did we still need new ones! Lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

yes - these are the new ones.

Pages