any sisters from man uni salford uni or man met... ?

77 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Alisha" wrote:
saying oi u here now, isn't exactly polite either :shock:

neither is being a creep and eyein up someone who is young enough to be your daughter!

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

eugh! now that IS gross! thats the very reason by bro/dad/uncles hate it when we go to takeaway shops. next time u go, just stick a niqaab on, keep one in ur bag lol. thats what we do, well cuzin anyway.

The ppl in their are really safe thats why i go in there, this uncle must be new. I was covered from head to toe, had my glasses on and bags under my eyes that were bigger than mount everest lol.

Niqaab is one thing i will never wear. I shouldnt be made ashamed about the way i look. God made me they way i am.

"Naz" wrote:
Niqaab is one thing i will never wear. I shouldnt be made ashamed about the way i look. God made me they way i am.

who said anything about wearing niqaab cz you're ugly? :?

surely u don't think thats the reason why sisters wear the niqaab..

"Noor" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:

IMO the Arab women (many of whom wear Niqab) are some of the most beautiful women in the world -

"Naz" wrote:

right because everyone who wears a niqaab is ugly :roll:

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Naz" wrote:

Thats right blame God for the way you are.

God forbid you ever have to take responsibility for yourself.

:roll:

women.

Back in BLACK

"Noor" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:

surely u don't think thats the reason why sisters wear the niqaab..

thats not what I said. Thats what YOU said. All I said was that I would never wear the niqaab. I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN THAT WEAR THE NIQAAB, THATS THEIR OWN CHOICE AND BUSINESS, DOES NOT CONCERN ME.

"Naz" wrote:
Niqaab is one thing i will never wear. [b]I shouldnt be made ashamed about the way i look.[/b] God made me they way i am.

that’s implying that niqaabis only cover their faces cz they’re ashamed of their faces according to you.

anyhow, please make yaself clear next time to avoid the confusion inshaa'Allah.

"Noor" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:
Niqaab is one thing i will never wear. [b]I shouldnt be made ashamed about the way i look.[/b] God made me they way i am.

that’s implying that niqaabis only cover their faces cz they’re ashamed of their faces according to you.

anyhow, please make yaself clear next time to avoid the confusion inshaa'Allah.

READ MY POST AGAIN I SAID I. It wasnt aimed at anyone but ME. What is it with ppl on this forum looking for a fight. :roll:

i have! i cannot help but think that. as i said 'please make yaself clear next time to avoid the confusion inshaa'Allah.'

and no, no one is looking for a fight. this is a forum where discussions take place.

"Noor" wrote:

and no, no one is looking for a fight. this is a forum where discussions take place.

Yeah... this is not the place to pick fights.

However this is the place to have debates, talk about conspiracies, take the mick outta Bush & Co and to pick fights.

But this is NOT the place to post spam.

I hope i made myself clear.

Back in BLACK

whatever :roll:

"Naz" wrote:
What is it with ppl on this forum looking for a fight. :roll:

A fight is what this foum needs, it spice things up Blum 3

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

^^^ lol ppl start gettin too personal an it just causes bitterness. The end result the thread gets locked an ppl are banned.

Pages