The Revival Magazine Issue 9 - OUT NOW!!!

103 posts / 0 new
Last post

Brother DOOOOOOD Biggrin

show us some love man

long time no seee!!

coming today inshallah?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

is everyone going except me Sad

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"Snoopz" wrote:
is everyone going except me Sad

Going?

Where am i going?

I think I should be told if im going somewhere. Cray 2

Hawai? Whose going to Hawaii? Am i going to Hawaii?

Back in BLACK

dont ur just making may bad day go from bad to worse Cray 2

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Salam

I got the issue 9 of Revival.

I must say you guys are getting good.

It is appearing very professional now.

Well done Boss.

Omrow

A late response,

THE best Mag I read so far! for the first time did i read the entire mag front to back.

Congratulations i guess are in order for Ed and the rest of the team. Smile

The only thing that spolit the mag was that picture of the spaghetti bolognese . I won't even ask who's idea that was.

Hope the next one is a good as this one,

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

I have added another articles online:

[url= 2 basics - Zakaah[/url].

There is an errata at the bottom for an error that made it into the magazine.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Bliss" wrote:
A late response,

THE best Mag I read so far! for the first time did i read the entire mag front to back.

The only thing that spolit the mag was that picture of the spaghetti bolognese . I won't even ask who's idea that was.

as far as im aware all pictures are coutesy of the art team.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Bliss" wrote:
A late response,

as far as im aware all pictures are coutesy of the art team.

kwl.

"Bliss" wrote:

my MOTHER cooked that spagetti bolognese!

Cray 2

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Bliss" wrote:

Cray 2

[b]HEY![/b] theres nothing wrong with the recipe. :evil:

and theres nothing kwl about the art team either.

Back in BLACK

This has nothing to do with the magazine but it kinda links in with the mag. I didn’t know where else to put it so i apologise now if i have caused offence to anyone.

Anyway have you ever thought about havin a question and answer session on this forum.
This is an Islamic forum and i think i speak for everyone when i say that we need more discussions on Islam. A lot of ppl have a lot of unanswered questions, i know i do. None of us are qualified to provide answers nor do we know the answer to ever question asked.

soooo how about getting a qualified scholar to come on maybe about 1/2 hours a day for a couple days during the week or if they cant spare the time then once a week?

I think you had something like this during ramzan on the radio but some ppl are not confident enough to ring in an ask. I admit it I would never ring in and ask but if there was a scholar on the forum then I wouldn’t hesitate.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

If you have questions then post up a new thread and ask.

Just becoz you dont knw the answers doesnt mean anyone on here wont.

Seek and ye shall find.

Fate is a wheel it will reveal
All you've become, all that you feel
Destiny knows what has to be
And you'll pay the price, nothing is free

Back in BLACK

knowing the answer to a question is one thing, actually being qualified to give answers is another. Yeah some ppl do know the answers and do provide answers. But those ppl that do provide replies sometimes get "told off" (in not so many words) because they are not qualified scholars to be issuing fatwas.

i was trying to look through the threads before to provide and example but there is that many. But rest assured when i do come across one i will be sure to point it out. Biggrin

thats why the revival has shaykh salim ghisa on board Biggrin

but on a side note, if anyone has anyone questions or whatever i can give u the email address of a fully qualified scholar, he gets back to you within 5 days max. so just pm me if u want his email addy.

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Bliss" wrote:

Cray 2

[b]HEY![/b] theres nothing wrong with the recipe. :evil:

and theres nothing kwl about the art team either.

Gosh Seraphim, its only spaghetti bolognese nothing to get all sensitive about .

"Noor" wrote:
thats why the revival has shaykh salim ghisa on board Biggrin

but on a side note, if anyone has anyone questions or whatever i can give u the email address of a fully qualified scholar, he gets back to you within 5 days max. so just pm me if u want his email addy.

werent he only on the radio during ramzan?

"Bliss" wrote:

Gosh Seraphim, its only spaghetti bolognese nothing to get all sensitive about .

If only you knew.

Naz... just ask your stupid question. Who cares if anyones qualified to answer if it :roll: you wont know till you ask.

jeez woman.

Back in BLACK

jeez why you in such a mood? i don’t have a question. i was just saying hypothetically.

"Naz" wrote:
jeez why you in such a mood? i don’t have a question. i was just saying hypothetically.

im sorry its been a tough day. :oops:

Back in BLACK

It ok
I can be a bit annoying sometimes i cant help it its just the way i are lol.

If you wanna talk im all ears, i promise not to open my trap.

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:

Yeah, he gets like that once a month.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"You" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:

Yeah, he gets like that once a month.

I cant help it... must be new moon or something.

Back in BLACK

^^^i got a stupid ques do you know where MANCHESTER UNIVERSITY MUSLIM STUDENT CENTRE FORMERLY KNOWN AS MCDOUGALLS PRAYER HALL (soz bout the caps lock just copied and pasted it) is.

[url= The Bullies[/url] is now online.

"ßeast" wrote:
"You" wrote:
[url= The Bullies[/url] is now online.

What did I just suggest titles for then?

huh? :?

oh, now I know. naa nya nya nyaaa naa!

I read the magazine ages ago but couldn't be bothered to leave feedback so here it is.

- Some people decide whether to take a copy by just looking at the front cover, and I was told by a sister that the cover doesn't look appealing... to sisters.
- Good to see you've got adverts not just based in Oldham :).
- Aliyah & Jameela article:-
'Aliyah: Alright Jameela, where you at?
Jameela: Er... I'm good Alhamdulillah. What you been up to?'
So Aliyah is saying where you at, which also means where are you and Jameela says I'm good. Doesn't make sense, but anyway....
- Ali & Jamal article, it says 'Meanwhile on the other side of the globe'. I thought they were all in the UK, so come on which country are they in?
- So Ali was banged up for a bag of flour, come on you can do better than that.
- 'Idiots guide to the Quran', I know some people who took that literally so I had to explain to them.
- My fav articles was the Q&A section (obviously) and '10 things Islam can offer you'.
- The jokes at the back are lame, did you get a 5 year old to come up with that.
- Why have sudoku @ the back for, a wordsearch is easier.
- For the brain teasers at the back, how can we check our answers?
- Lastly and not leastly, could you get anyone more biased to review the phones. I mean ' The Revival verdict: IT'S A NOKIA'. Booo! I mean come on!

Pages