Tupac 4eva!

am addicted to music
tried to stop sooo many times but its imposible for me
i cant do nothing witout music on

no he's notttttttttt

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

i will never understand asian guys obsession with 2 pac. Please do enlighten me?

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

erm were do i start
he the best rapper ever
he a legend
shud no this bro

he was a skin head
he had his nose pierced
he sang about his pathetic gangster life
he's dead!

he may be dead
but his music iznt lol

he may be dead
but his music iznt lol

to you maybe. He not exactly a good role model for young kids. What did he achieve while he was alive? Absolute jack. He led a gangster life and it was that life that killed him.

"Naz" wrote:
to you maybe. He not exactly a good role model for young kids. What did he achieve while he was alive? Absolute jack. He led a gangster life and it was that life that killed him.

Really?

Are you sure about that or are you making assumptions again?

Back in BLACK

all i know about 2pac is that he has a good flow but he speaks about utter knownsense. on one song he's preaching about how much he loves his mum, or how poverty in the streets is hurting the black population - then on the next song he's boasting about sleeping with other people's wives, and how rich he is, and how scary he is with his guns etc. BORE-RING!

tupac = fake sentiment

btw Nas, it wasn't 'gangstarism' that killed him, it was Suge Knight who was his record label boss (at Death Row Records). 2pac wanted to join another record label (Bad Boy owned by Puff Daddy), and Knight knew that if 2pac left his record label would go down.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

you can tell from the lyrics of his song as Ya'qub has rightly pointed out that he was a no gooder. I only know about 2 Pac coz my younger brother and sister (aka 2 pac lovers) are obsessed with the dead guy! The only song of his I know is changes i probably have heard others but not realised. In changes he promotes suicide

"is life worth living should I blast myself?"

Promotes theft

"my stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch"

Some ppl don’t actually realise what they are listening to until the lyrics are presented to them. Maybe im wrong but have you actually heard of 2 Pac donating money to charity? Or helping the little black kids in his community? i don’t think so!

Ps if he was a mummy’s boy and ate his greens and sang about doing good do you ppl really think that he would be popular in the 21st century. Somehow I don’t think so.

Gangsterism is what sells!

"Naz" wrote:

Promotes suicide..

Promotes theft

You realise you've just taken the lyrics out of context.

He's not promoting suicide or theft. He's talking about life being hard and how things havent improved much for black people.

And you missed the best part of that track:
[i]"I got love for my brother, but we can never go nowhere
unless we share with each other.
We gotta start makin' changes.
Learn to see me as a brother 'stead of 2 distant strangers.
And that's how it's supposed to be.
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?"[/i]

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:

Promotes suicide..

Promotes theft

He's not promoting suicide or theft. He's talking about life being hard and how things havent improved much for black people.

i was trying to look for lyrics that show 2pacs awfullnes, but they are WAY too rude to post on here. If you are not offended easily:
there is no message, moral or story/narrative. His cusses are not even funny, witty or original. He has a potty mouth. What an idiot.

There's practically no line without a swear word in it man! Fair enough, some of his songs are good but, some of them are a joke!

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

"Seraphim" wrote:

There are some ppl that will understand what he is trying to get at, as you have mentioned above. But then their a few individuals who wont get the deeper meaning of the song and totally misinterpret it. The latter individuals are who i worry about.

"ya'qub" wrote:
i was trying to look for lyrics that show 2pacs awfullnes, but they are WAY too rude to post on here. If you are not offended easily:
there is no message, moral or story/narrative. His cusses are not even funny, witty or original. He has a potty mouth. What an idiot.

Astagfurallah! what filth, but you got to give it to him he is clever coz mugs like [size=7]M4k4v3l1[/size] listen to it.

Asalam Walikum Courage
welcome welcome
enjoy your stay
post a lot
beware of malik Lol
yep i think thats everything

Jazakallah x

oright his songz might have a bit of swearing in them
but some of his lyrics are amazing.
ive had 1 of them written in massive writing on my wall
"a coward dies a thousnad deaths
a soldier dies, but just once"

But what about a cowardly soldier? eh eh eh?

And you do realise those lyrics are supporting a gun culture that can get many people unnecessarily killed?

What would that make him? A traitor to the human race?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

how does that make him a traitor
thats just 1 of the lyrics
he got millions

"M4k4v3l1" wrote:

he got millions

most of which ALSO support gun culture! :twisted:

ok, maybe we should lay off m4k4v3l1 and his (unfortunate) taste in music Smile

He is supporting a culture which is prone to taking lives. ergo he is at war with humanity. Since he himself is a human, that makes him a traitor.

My logic is flawless.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Ya'qub" wrote:

I was just starting to have some fun!

/sulks in the corner

"You" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:

I was just starting to have some fun!

/sulks in the corner

lol ditto
but yeah got to agree with Ya'qub dont want him disappearing.

lol
its just 2 much 2 understand for people like you
so go ahead and criticize something you dont understand

"Naz" wrote:
but yeah got to agree with Ya'qub dont want him disappearing.

Give him some credit. I think he enjoys the occasional metal challenge.

"M4k4v3l1" wrote:
lol
its just 2 much 2 understand for people like you
so go ahead and criticize something you dont understand

thats the point, we do understand it thats why were criticising lol
the guy (2 pac) was a loser and still is!

and as for writing on your walls you know ppl get locked up in psyc wards for doing that.

yh so am i gnna wen my dad see'z it
he gnna kill me
am gnna say it was alredy there lol

he probabaly say something along the lines of i might be old but im not stupid or blind for that matter lol.
I recommend you go out and buy some paint.

Tupac was renown for not only his rap music but his poetry. What you interpretate as promoting gun violence is in fact a story telling of sorts of growing up around ghetto violence, hardship, racism as well as other problems in society. And its because of his raw talents many fans and critics rank him as the greatest rapper.

Your wrong, about him giving to charity too. The TASF (Tupac Amaru Shajur Foundation) sponsers charity events all the time for aspiring creative talents. They also provide scholarships for undergraduates. Not only that but the documentary on Tupac also provided money to charities.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
Tupac was renown for not only his rap music but his poetry. What you interpretate as promoting gun violence is in fact a story telling of sorts of growing up around ghetto violence, hardship, racism as well as other problems in society. And its because of his raw talents many fans and critics rank him as the greatest rapper.

Your wrong, about him giving to charity too. The TASF (Tupac Amaru Shajur Foundation) sponsers charity events all the time for aspiring creative talents. They also provide scholarships for undergraduates. Not only that but the documentary on Tupac also provided money to charities.

you can only set up a trust fund for new talent if you have talent yourself. 2 pac didnt Biggrin
How about giving money to schools that way they can get an education and wouldnt need to go to the music industry and bore everybody with their life story. All ethnic minorities have it hard but you dont see them making songs about it!

Pages