Why the World Needs SuperHeroes

81 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:
I give up, happy now

LOL! I think Ive gone and upset her.
There there... there there.

If it makes you feel any better, when I do submit the first edition you get to slate it as much as you want. Although I cant promise I'll heed any of it... you'll atleast get a shot.

Im trying to come up with some really good way of introducing the character before we get into the main storyline.

I think it should start of in a flat in a dark room, the hero praying his salah he finishes and then makes dua. After his dua he hears a scream and woosh he jumps out of his flat window. Through all this his face shall not be shown nor his front. The next day at a local office maybe a lawyers or hospital a young man in his 20's or early 30's is working, he turns to the camera and starts to speak " i am blessed with a huge ability from the almighty, it is my duty to protect and help the people in need, the people who call, i am just a man, i am (insert hero's name). Then the story unveils.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Seraphim" wrote:
3. The Dark Defender

You're not getting away that easily!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Seraphim" wrote:
Possible names for a Muslim-Superhero:

1. Muslim-Man
2. Super-Sufi
3. The Dark Defender
4. Guardian Angel
5. Ya'qub Bell
6. The Blue Avenger
7. The Believer

Feel free to add your own.

El-haji

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Seraphim" wrote:

1. Muslim-Man
2. Super-Sufi
3. The Dark Defender
4. Guardian Angel
5. Ya'qub Bell
6. The Blue Avenger
7. The Believer

8. Protector of the Faithful
9. Kafir-Killer
10. Kolo Toure

Don't just do something! Stand there.

11. funzo
12. The funz
13.Fonzi

"Fonzi" wrote:

eyyy... Mr C!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Correctamundo!!

"You" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
3. The Dark Defender

You're not getting away that easily!

lol, didnt think i would :oops:

but cool name tho.

oh well

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

4. Guardian Angel

That's the name to use. Next question please.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

1. Muslim-Man
2. Super-Sufi
3. The Dark Defender
4. Guardian Angel
5. Ya'qub Bell
6. The Blue Avenger
7. The Believer

9. Kafir-Killer
10. Kolo Toure

now kafir killer is pretty harsh. plus we are hear to convert non muslims not kill them

"Mohammed Zeb" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

1. Muslim-Man
2. Super-Sufi
3. The Dark Defender
4. Guardian Angel
5. Ya'qub Bell
6. The Blue Avenger
7. The Believer

9. Kafir-Killer
10. Kolo Toure

now kafir killer is pretty harsh. plus we are hear to convert non muslims not kill them

Dont you mean revert and once you have reverted them you can say a kaafir was killed when he became or she became muslim.

"Funzo" wrote:
"Mohammed Zeb" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

1. Muslim-Man
2. Super-Sufi
3. The Dark Defender
4. Guardian Angel
5. Ya'qub Bell
6. The Blue Avenger
7. The Believer

9. Kafir-Killer
10. Kolo Toure

Dont you mean revert and once you have reverted them you can say a kaafir was killed when he became or she became muslim.

seen

reverter sounds way better; the converter seems like some sort of machine on google.

no they both sound crap i say go with super Naz Biggrin
defo got a ring to it lol.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Looks like a hairy troll.

You could hardly stick posters of him on your bedroom wall.

Pages