Greetings

50 posts / 0 new
Last post

bro you sound the biggest geek of em all :twisted:

tera mere milna & mohatarma

"bro" wrote:
serpent or whatever your name is (what a gay name you have) id deck you in a flash. i dont go gym just to look god. and yaqub you sound like a geek anyway.

You have serious issues mister. You need to mind your language here and I assure you I'm not a Geek.

"Purity is half of faith.......Prayer is the light...patience is illumination; and the Quran is an argument for or against you. Everyone starts his day and is a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or bringing about its ruin." Muslim

Probably am.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

salamalekum brother. it sounds like youv also got issues. something you want to discuss with me?

This forum is not a cussing match. Its a place to put your views forward in a good, orderly manner. I thought you should have known that Dirol .

"Purity is half of faith.......Prayer is the light...patience is illumination; and the Quran is an argument for or against you. Everyone starts his day and is a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or bringing about its ruin." Muslim

im always cracking jokes and being funny. its my wonderful personelity

"bro" wrote:
im always cracking jokes and being funny. its my wonderful personelity

Im sure it is :roll:

LOL - Yeah sure, it certainly looks that way :roll:

Oh btw, what's wrong with geeks?

nothing. they gud to have when you got essays & coursework Dirol

"bro" wrote:
nothing. they gud to have when you got essays & coursework Dirol

o sorry, u'r a little kid. i should of realised my the babyish issues u bring up and complete non-understanding of anything mature.

sounds to me like u'r a GEEKY little kid too!

wagwan wid dem wans

Don't just do something! Stand there.

you got problems saying your th-s? :roll:

"bro" wrote:
serpent or whatever your name is (what a gay name you have) id deck you in a flash. i dont go gym just to look god. and yaqub you sound like a geek anyway.

Its Seraph get it right little man... before i step on you.

I dont expect a looser like you to know what a Seraph is so im not gonna bother explaining it. I suggest you look it up... before you pick a fight. I dont know what your problem is ... I just want you to know I dont care. When you're on here you [b]WILL[/b] play nice.

Or im gonna have to introduce you to my demon.

Back in BLACK

please dont act the big man from behind a computer screen.

"bro" wrote:
please dont act the big man from behind a computer screen.

hahahaha Lol

Are you kidding me?

Your one to talk. Mr I-dont-go-to-the-gym-but-im-pretty-sure-i-could-punch you.

Not only are you contradicting yourself but you miss the complete obvious.

A few cornflakes short of a cereal bowl!

Back in BLACK

calm down.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i do go to gym you spastic.

"bro" wrote:

And how is that suppose to make a difference in an internet discussion where you can neither see or hear the other person :roll:

"Brother" wrote:
"bro" wrote:

And how is that suppose to make a difference in an internet discussion where you can neither see or hear the other person :roll:

Its shows your level of intelligence.

Back in BLACK

Pages